Mind the Time - Cover

Mind the Time

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 4

School was a lot more fun for James and Wendy. Daily, Jimmy came over for homework and an extra. Wendy was not as tense and no where as sarcastic. She realized that she was close to twice as smart as five out of six instructors, sixth being her math teacher. The other five she looked upon as rocks out of their box. And she was pretty much right.

"Mom. It's your country ... can't you do something about the quality of teachers?"

"Wendy, as soon as you do something about the quality of students, I'll see to it that the teachers are up to speed."

Since the only way Wendy could fix the students would be breed her own and Mom had instituted regular vaginal checks ... that solution was pretty much out.

Birthday Thirteen came ... Dopplered past ... and school didn't get any better.

James Morgan discovered that his newfound talent for manipulating feminine flesh had rewards past what Wendy was willing to give ... he moved on to greener pastures. Generally ... those pastures were shaved and not a single one of them was green ... yellow, black, brown, or red in every conceivable shade and seldom did the carpet match the drapes ... the evidence of greenness was soon gone ... the pastures were happy ... the cows contented.

James stretched himself past his expectations, but the pastures still had to be ... eaten? He spread his largess far and wide and the expectations became expecting. He couldn't do the right thing to everyone so he mentioned to his friends that this or that cow gave milk and a rash of babies ... different daddies but only one father ... devolved around the town.

Wendy was clueless.

"Fourteen years old, blow out the candles, little lady."

She tried ... they kept relighting. She was still trying as her parents moved away from the cake ... it blew up. Wendy scrapped a handful off her face, chased her dad down and smeared him.

The real cake came out ... presents! Flying lessons!! YAY!! Next summer at the house in Pentwater! YAY! with chaperone ... BOO! Chaperone... ? Wendy! the first? Great great great great Grandmother? She's alive? Wendy V was in tears and hiccups and smiles and laughter. The watch was offered ... turned down ... again. Monday, was back to school, for the winter semester.

Classes were alright ... stupid ... but ok. After a couple of weeks, on Friday, the Principal called her in the office. He sent the secretary! Everybody turned to look as she got up to leave. Wendy? In trouble? Wendy NEVER did anything wrong!

"Take your books, Wendy. You'll be going home after your chat with Principal Standish," the secretary said. Grist for the mill!

When she came home she hugged her mom.

"I don't understand it, mom. I keep getting the same math teacher and now she's got me into things I never heard of. Every semester my other rocks ... er ... teachers change but Ms Bellefontaine continues as my math teacher. Do you have any ... No ... you wouldn't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.