Mind the Time - Cover

Mind the Time

Copyright© 2014 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 3

"James? Mind the time ... twenty minutes and you can go home," Wendy's mom said.

Jimmy left ... right on time ... when he got home he asked his dad if he had a minute or two. The two of them discussed the un-named girl and her condition, but Pop didn't really know what to say ... except, "Ask your mother." The look Jimmy gave him brought a reality check. "Umh ... I'll ask."

Mrs. Mason, Estelle, said, "Massaged her breasts? Her mother was there? Just what kind of a girl are we talking about?"

"A very nice girl ... there's no tales about her at school ... lived here all her life ... smart, twelve and in my grade."

"Tell me about it," Estelle Mason said.

He ran through the run-in with the photo album... "Just like you did to me with Susan." The bike ride to Mc Dees and the sudden appearance of chest.

"Breasts," said his mom, "Spade is a spade, chest is a chest, breasts are boobs, tits, fun bags, a rack ... she didn't have... ?"

"Nope ... looked like a boy with long hair ... and a nicely arranged set when we left. I've never seen any thing grow so fast."

"I remember when mine started," Mom said, "This is purely scientific ... inquiring minds and all ... they hurt, and I hated it. I couldn't seem to rub or scratch deep enough. But it took months for them to grow. I wonder... ?"

"She asked her mom to remember somebody's curse. Her mom went through the same growth when she was twelve or thirteen ... I understand ... I think anyway, that all the girls get them the same way."

"Whose curse?"

"Pharaoh's ... Ancient Egypt? Mom ... what's going on?"

"Be right back," and she was. With a book, A couple of hundred years ago, it would be Debrett's, Today, it's Burke's Peerage. "Thank God, it has an INDEX," she said.

"What's her whole name?"

"Wendolyn Wanzor Austin," Jimmy said. "I remember because it was so unusual."

Mom fumbled through the index, "W ... W ... W ... Wa ... Wanzor. Page 179." She found 179. Burke's used to be huge but, democracy has eliminated so many aristocrats ... many of them violently ... that it's much smaller ... unless one gets the middle east version. Page 179 had a single heading. She called her husband, "Sit."

"Wanzor ... The Seer to the Pharaoh ... female ... Legend of the Curse: The Wanzor forecast the death of the Pharaoh's favorite son.

"Headstrong youth ... disobedient ... was told not to go but went anyway. Scoffed at the prediction. Surprise attack by persons lying in wait in a concealed position: murdered by servants loyal to the third son.

"Third son killed by the Executioner by garrote.

"Here it is ... the curse... My two best sons are dead. You and the issue of your womb will always be short, redheaded, and desirable to men from the day of your moon.

"There's a reference to tomb hieroglyphics. And a note addenda: No body in Grave and no sign of grave robbery.

"Lineage:

"Out of Egypt 440BC. Residence unknown

"References lost until 1930's. A woman called Wanzor rescued wealthy German in Egypt. Unknown if any relationship with The Wanzor exists. Vanished leaving behind two dead Abwehr Kriegsorganisationen (German foreign intelligence agents.)

"Surfaced in Michigan, a state the north central United States. Murdered, evidence destroyed in house fire.

"One survivor: Wendy Von Wanzor... m. David Austin 1960. D; September 11, 2001. Numerous offspring.

"Wendolyn Wanzor Austin, Too, m. 1996 David James Austin (No Relation).

Founder of the Princessapalia. Princess Wendy et al. murdered by American forces hostile to the Island Nation. D2016.

"Survived by Wendolyn Wanzor Austin III (nick: Junior), unmarried. Abdicated to single offspring.

"Wendolyn Wanzor Austin IV (m David James Austin (No relation). Single offspring:

"Wendolyn Wanzor Austin V, Heir Apparent. Present residence, Capitol City.

"Do you suppose?"

"Mom, she's just a girl ... lives in a split-level ... wears second-hand clothes. She's a nice girl ... she has a problem with her breasts ... and I like helping out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.