It's a Brave New World - Cover

It's a Brave New World

Copyright© 2014 by CraftyWidgit

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jason wakes up one Saturday morning in his dorm room to find his whole world changed. It's a world where he suddenly has a very sexy new roommate. A world where his very body will be desired by many for both the pleasurable and the painful. And Jason will learn with his few meager possessions he can change everything.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex  

I woke up and opened my eyes ... and immediately regretted it. My vision swam as my unfocused eyes stared up at the ceiling. A sharp pain grew just behind my eyes until it spread into a dull thudding in my entire head.

“Ughhh...” I moaned out.

After a few moments, my spinning vision cleared and the relentless drum beating in my skull dropped away to a faint ringing in the ears. I pushed myself to a half sitting position and realized I was on the floor. My bed was right next to me.

I scolded myself, “Damn, way too much to drink last night.” I didn’t even remember making my way back to the dorm last night. I’d been out partying last night at one of those stupid frat parties, hitting on Becky Walsworth. Well, trying and failing, to hit on the blonde-haired Becky.

Pulling myself up off the floor, I managed to drop unceremoniously into my bed. And that was where the first odd thing of the day happened. Lying in bed, I noticed it wasn’t my bed. On my bed, I had an old blue-green comforter that dad had given me when I went away to college. Now spread across the mattress was a pale peach blanket. Strange...

Looking around, I began to realize I wasn’t in my dorm. I had the last room on the 2nd floor Anderson Hall. The building was designed to have 24 dorm rooms to a floor. The university, ever budget conscious, had managed to slip one extra room into the floor layout. At less than a third the space of a regular dorm room, I paid full price for my little suite. But then again I got the place all to myself and that was all right with me.

As I examined the room, I was struck by a very odd feeling. It was both my room and not. The same old crack in the wall, the same small window looking out to the tall maple trees and the parking lot beyond. But my laptop was missing from the small desk on the other side of the room. Replacing it was a set of books and papers. In the one corner atop the antique dresser sat an old tube TV, one of those ones with the long metal rabbit ears projecting from the top of the box.

I blinked a few times ... nope nothing changed.

“Okay...” I breathed out and got off the bed. Clearly, I couldn’t be in my room. As far as I knew the other floors in the hall had the same layout as mine. So it was reasonable to assume last night in a drunken stupor I managed to get myself into the wrong room on the wrong floor.

Odd that I hadn’t bothered the room’s current resident when I must have barged in here and passed out. A quick examination led me to believe that current resident was a woman. Some very feminine underwear lay in a small heap on the floor. Looking down at the black lace panties, I decided it would be a good idea to get out of here before the owner showed up.

I turned to leave when the door to the room opened. I stopped short as the figure entering the room froze in the doorway like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming semi-truck. I assumed as the woman stood wearing nothing but a dark blue bathrobe, she was going to either yell or run for help at my invasion of her room. Instead, she just stood there and blinked at me a few times.

“Ummm,” I began as I tried to shift my mind into gear and failed badly. It wasn’t easy as the bathrobe wasn’t hiding her body very well. Her long red hair was still wet from a recent shower. It was combed out and lay cascading down her back. Her skin was pale with a scattering of freckles on the bridge of her nose, with wide green eyes on her narrow face. I could easily see the swell of her breasts against the thin fabric and the length of the robe didn’t even go halfway to her knees. My eyes linger way too long on her slender white legs. She was gorgeous.

In a faint and nervous voice, she asked, “Did Cindy send you?”

She didn’t wait for me to answer. Not that I had any idea who the hell Cindy was. As fast as I could snap my fingers, she was through the door, closed it and covered the distance in the tiny space of the room.

“I don’t normally do this,” she said while trying to manage a small smile. “But this month it’s been really bad. I have a paper due and I can’t even focus for a minute.”

“Ummm ... I’m sorry?” I managed to say as she reduced the space between us to a few inches. I could smell her now. A fragrant scent of bath soaps and shampoos but also something else, something almost spicy filled my senses.

In a low husky voice, she whispered, “I’ve been so wet ... I used the shower head to get myself off twice, but it hasn’t helped a bit.”

What small part of my brain functioning properly told me something very odd was going on and I should try to get some sort of explanation. But good-looking redheads who show up and talk about being so horny they can’t think straight had a great deal of my blood supply heading south. What I did manage to say was this -- “What can I do?”

“This,” she said with a faint grin as she undid the thin rope holding her robe on. She shrugged her shoulders and the bathrobe pooled onto the floor.

I looked her over and decided my previous estimate of her being pretty was an understatement. She was gorgeous and very naked. Her breasts were not necessarily large, a decent C cup, but they were firm and didn’t sag at all. Her small pink nipples stood erect. My gaze lowered across her flat stomach and then to the small patch of red curls between her legs.

“Are you just going to stare?” she asked with a huff.

“I’m Jason,” I said in the way of an introduction, which I realized was pretty stupid at this point.

But she smiled warmly and pressed her nude form to my body. Whatever questions I had about what the hell was going on were quickly tossed to the back of my mind. “Nice to meet you, Jason, I’m Abby. If you don’t mind, please screw my brains out.”

I needed no encouragement. I reached out and wrapped my arms around Abby’s waist. I felt the swell of her tits press against my chest as she, in turn, wrapped her arms around my neck. Sliding my hands down her backside and then squeezed her ass rewarded me with a soft moan. She began to kiss and lick my jaw and then on to my neck.

My clothes were becoming quite a bother for poor Abby and soon she started tugging on my shirt. Letting go of her long enough to give her some space to work on my clothes resulted in them nearly being ripped off. Pulling her back to me, I felt her warm and soft breasts were against my bare chest. Her little nipples had grown even stiffer and she began rubbing her body back and forth against my body. Those nipples of hers became even harder, and she let out an even deeper moan.

Somehow we managed to get back to her bed. She laid down on the twin mattress and ran her hands down her tummy, past those delightful little red curls and began to stroke her pussy. She hadn’t been exaggerating when she said she was wet. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. With honeyed juices already coating her sex.

As I worked to pull off my jeans, I leaned down and hovered over her very wet cunt. I had never been great at eating a woman out. Most of my experiences ordinarily left me with a sore neck and my date reasonably pleasured. But I could usually tell they were hoping for more. I wasn’t sure where anyone learned how to eat pussy other than watching porn or just a lot of experience. But I sure the hell wasn’t going to waste this opportunity.

As soon as I bent forward and my breath tickled those moist red curls sitting above her wet little slit, she let out a warm sigh and said, “Oh, you do that? Thank God ... Suck me...”

I dove in, quite literally head first. That spicy aroma I had smelled before was centered on Abby’s lovely pink pussy. I began to lick and suck on those puffy lips of her vagina. She tasted different from any woman I had been with and I licked every point on her sweet hole in the hunt for that spicy taste.

For my labors, Abby moaned and bucked in the bed. I felt her hands on the top of my head and she pushed me in towards her center. As I licked and sucked away, I reached up with my right hand and began to caress her thigh, working towards her pussy. When I reached her hole, I pressed the tip of my index finger into her. I got no farther than half an inch into that hot little tightness when this beautiful stranger started to orgasm.

And holy hell did she cum. Her whole body went rigid as steel, but it lasted only a second as her legs began to shake and then her whole body started to quake. Thrashing back and forth in the bed she let out a long hoarse moan and then let out a string of whimpers and gasps as her climax rocked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.