A Perfect Crime? - Cover

A Perfect Crime?

Copyright© 2014 by oldiethevoyeur

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Or maybe just a happy ending - A story of how life can get fucked up through no fault of your own - No codes, they would give the plot away

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

Over the next few weeks we got together as much as the ship's schedule would allow. Every time they were in port they stayed at the villa, the three younger girls having the times of their lives as the made full use of the pool and deck to keep their beautiful bodies in shape and nicely tanned. The three of them would spend most of the day laying around completely and unselfconsciously naked, provocatively lathering each other's smooth bodies with the required sun-protection creams and lotions in a way that, in any other circumstance, would have been deemed almost pornographically erotic.

Even though Jose-Alberto was obviously used to naked women around the villa when Archie was there, the sight of three fabulously fit young girls spending most of the day cavorting nude in the pool and laying spectacularly spread-eagled under the sun, led to the garden area around the decking being beautifully kept as pristine and manicured as was humanly possible- much to the chagrin of his wife who would repeatedly and amusedly admonish him in quick-fire Spanish if he ever dawdled and paid too much attention to the girls. Josie, of course, kept her bikini on. Still a delightful sight, but so tantalising and frustrating for me and my ever-increasing carnal desires toward her...

They all met Archie of course and obviously he just had to paint them- the three younger ones in the nude which produced a spectacular result of sensual female flesh entwined together, showing everything and yet nothing at all if you know what I mean. Josie adamantly refused to pose naked for the old man, still insisting she felt inadequate next to her three young friends. Instead Archie painted a facial portrait of her that captured everything that she was. Her warmth and sheer love of life encapsulated in simply the best painting the cheeky genius ever produced- in my humble opinion of course, but then again I may just have been a little biased. You know when people say that a painting's eyes sometimes follow you about the room when they are done well? Well it was certainly true of this one. Josie's sparkling green eyes seemed to be grinning seductively at me no matter where I stood ... or sat ... or laid. Watching me from the wall with a promise of sexual delight that inevitably caused a stirring in the trouser department.

Josie steadfastly spurned my sexual advances toward her in those first few weeks of our relationship. Our relationship ... That's what it had almost immediately become. We were involved. We had a definite and wonderful connection. We laughed a lot. We talked interminably. About everything and about nothing at all. We just seemed to have the capacity to chat to each other with a freedom I had only ever known before with my mate Archie. We got to know one another intimately- not physically, although we did kiss a lot- but intellectually. We discussed who we were, what we were. What we wanted. Told each other all about our fears and foibles. We became the best of friends long before we ever became lovers.

Although I was obviously frustrated at my renewed lack of carnal activity, I fully understood her reluctance when she protested that she wasn't that kind of woman, that she didn't do quickies or one night stands and needed to get to know me better. I resisted the opportunity for innuendos about her ideas of a quickie and instead consoled myself with the fact that I was indeed falling for her in a big way and I could wait as long as it took to consummate our romance. I never made any attempt to pick up other woman after I first met her either. Resisting the many temptations on offer from scantily clad females in the bar who were obviously desperate for my body, (I was probably delusional by then). I had always been a one-woman at a time sort of guy and I was smitten...


As it happens, it was Josie herself who instigated our first sexual liaison. Instead of the four of them arriving one night as I expected, she walked into the bar alone and carrying a small overnight bag. I immediately rushed to the end of the bar and embraced her, hugging her to me as though we had been apart for months instead of the three weeks it had actually been.

Eventually drawing away from our kiss, she looked up at me lovingly, a mischievous little grin sparkling in her eyes as she whispered, "I'm here for a week. All alone. I do hope you have clean sheets on our bed."

"Of course madam, all the beds have clean linen on." I protested, grinning back at her like an idiot.

Suddenly the realisation at what she had said shot through my brain like a thunderbolt.

"Giorgio," I shouted over my shoulder, "I'll see you in a week or so's time."

Amid much ribald Spanish innuendo from the rest of the staff, my beautiful woman and I left the bar and picked up a waiting taxi for the ten minute journey back to the villa. Fifteen minutes later we were kissing our way into my bedroom as we tore each other's clothes off...

We were quickly naked. I held her hands as I stood back and marvelled at the beautiful female form standing in front of me. Her gorgeous full breasts, resting delightfully on her chest with just a hint of the effect of gravity only a sexy mature woman can have. Her soft, ever so slightly rounded stomach. Her beautifully shaped woman's hips, not bony like a teenager's but full of mature charm. At the apex of her slim, perfectly shaped legs, her dark blond bush was naughtily trimmed in the shape of a heart leaving her labial lips on plain view, glistening with arousal as they stood proudly swollen in expectation.

"You like?" she teased as she stood back and twirled around to give me the full view of her soft, pear-shaped bottom, before once again facing me, "One of the girls did it for me this morning after we docked. I hope you like it." she queried, her voice betraying her nervousness.

"I ... I ... Bloody hell, you're gorgeous..." I stammered, "It's so fucking ... Sexy!"

"And he is beautiful," she grinned, looking down at my painfully erect penis as it throbbed and twitched of it's own accord, as big and as hard as it had ever been in my whole life.

She let go of my hands and crawled up the bed, her wondrous buttocks parting slightly and giving me the most tantalising view of her slightly open pussy lips below her little dark-brown puckered starfish. I thought I would explode. Spray my seed all over the bedroom as my cock bounced and pulsed at the unbelievably erotic sight displayed to my horny, frustrated body. Somehow I managed to control myself, watching with open-mouthed longing as she lay on her back and spread those gorgeous legs, exposing herself fully to my lustful gaze.

I crawled quickly between her thighs, my glans bouncing against her warm sex as our loins met. Suddenly I stopped. Reason reluctantly coming to my sex-mad brain as a modicum of blood left my unthinking penis and returned back into my head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.