A Perfect Crime? - Cover

A Perfect Crime?

Copyright© 2014 by oldiethevoyeur

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Or maybe just a happy ending - A story of how life can get fucked up through no fault of your own - No codes, they would give the plot away

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

True to her word, Josie, or any of the girls, shared my bed that night...

The three deliciously nude youngsters had continued to play, repeatedly getting out of the pool and jumping in again in order to splash each other with the cold water as they laughed and giggled under the star-filled cloudless summer sky. They teased Josie and myself mercilessly, demanding that we strip off and join them in their naked frolicking. The sexy older woman adamantly refused, laughing and informing her young companions that no way in hell she was exposing her saggy old body to have me compare it to their much younger, firmer ones. Sadly, despite my loud protestations to the contrary that her beautifully soft body would stand comparison to anyone's and it was only fair to give me the opportunity to give an unbiased opinion, she insisted on keeping her clothes on.

She also possessively prevented me from joining in with the nudism on show too, telling me firmly as we cuddled together on a sun-bed drinking the coffee we had prepared when we left the girls earlier, "I don't want those young bitches tempting my sexy new man do I? ... Not before I have had chance to be alone with him anyhow. So you can keep your pants on too mister." she laughed, whispering in my ear as I attentively watched the display of beautiful, and very very naked female flesh.

Eventually the girls had tired of their playful shenanigans. They were laughing and giggling together like mischievous schoolgirls as they strolled casually into the villa, as naturally naked as the day they were born and deliberately dripping water all over myself and Josie as they sauntered past us. I must admit, if it I hadn't been so enamoured with the lovely lady wrapped comfortably around me as she snuggled her soft body into mine, I would have jumped up and been after the sexy threesome like a rampant bull in a field full of heifers. Instead though, they warranted a mere cursory glance, my attention devoted to the wonderful woman I desperately wanted to be with...

We talked ... And talked ... And talked some more. Totally at ease together, we chatted away as though we had known each other for years instead of just a few short hours. We told one another our life stories. Josie told me how she had married a guitarist when she was young. They had been in a band together in their late teens and early twenties and she had fallen for him in a big way. She had wanted to settle down and have a family. He had wanted the rock-n-roll lifestyle instead of a monogamous relationship and had repeatedly been unfaithful during their marriage with any groupie he could get his hands on. She had divorced him after he had given her an STD that had caused her huge problems, the infection eventually preventing her from ever having the children she would have loved to have had. The band had split too. She had gone on to make a few records but never made it big as it were, instead gigging around the clubs and pubs of London until a friend had suggested she tried cruise ships. She had immediately fallen in love with the lifestyle and had been travelling the world ever since.

I, in turn told her everything about myself too. Well ... not quite everything!" - I did tell her about my disastrous marriage and how my ex-wife's betrayal and subsequent vindictive lying had led to me spending twenty years in prison for something I didn't do- I just left out the part about me killing my attacker in self-defence and subsequently working for the most notorious villain in the country that's all ... Well some things are better left unsaid aren't they? I told her all about Archie. How the villa belonged to him. That he was a world-famous artist who obviously had more money than sense- but also was the best friend a man could ever wish for.

She gazed around in wonderment at our surroundings, taking in the spectacular view over the beautiful little resort below us and out to the moonlit sea beyond, before informing me that she must be a complete philistine as she had never heard of my friend Archie as an artist and only knew him as the owner of the bar where met. I laughed loudly as I hugged her close and thought of the devastating blow to his ego he would have when I reluctantly told him about her complete lack of recognition of his world-famous talent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.