A Perfect Crime? - Cover

A Perfect Crime?

Copyright© 2014 by oldiethevoyeur

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Or maybe just a happy ending - A story of how life can get fucked up through no fault of your own - No codes, they would give the plot away

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

On my own father's advice, I had employed the services of a lawyer friend of his as my divorce attorney. Just as well really, as I found out later Claire was suing me for alimony and 50% of all our assets. I had always thought she would have more than me to divide up. My lawyer found out though, that according to her father's books, she had only ever been paid a pittance compared to what I had been led to believe. She had no savings whatsoever, and her car was leased by her father's company. Consequently, she demanded we sell the house and divide the proceeds up 50/50- even though all the work and expense put into it had been mine. Because of the extension and renovations, our home was worth several times more than we owed on it so she would be due a considerable lump sum. Much more than me as I would be responsible for all her expenses concerning the house sale and ensuing divorce.

My lawyer fought tooth and nail (and very expensively) to get the settlement down. We counter-sued her because of her adulatory, only to be shot down by her shark of a lawyer persuading the judge that I had driven her to have affairs through my mental cruelty and neglect of her feelings. Even though the judge was obviously sceptical, I still had to sell the house and pay her legal expenses, although he did decide I should not have to pay alimony. I'm convinced he knew her and her father were lying through their back teeth about her salary when we were together.

Inevitably then, by the time everything was sorted out and paid, I was left with just a few thousand quid to show for all the work on the house I had done, and all the time and effort I had put into our marriage.

I now had nowhere to live- and I still had no fucking idea why she had done what she did...


A few months after our divorce went through, I had moved to the city and was living in a small, two-bedroomed flat that I was renting. It was okay I suppose, just nowhere near as comfortable as our old house had been. My affair with my ex mother-in-law had continued unabated as we took advantage of the opportunities for her to go to the city 'shopping' and instead spend the afternoon and evening fucking me to a standstill.

I know some of you will think of me as a hypocrite as I continued to fuck another man's wife, yet still condemned my own for shagging around whilst still married to me. Well all I can say in my defence is that my father-in-law fucking deserved it for being such a cunt toward me for as long as he had known me...

I had had no contact whatsoever with Claire since we had walked out of the divorce court. Not a word. Nothing. She too, it would appear, had moved to the city and was living in a penthouse flat she had purchased with the divorce proceedings and help from her father. In a far more up-market area than the one I was living in, there was little chance of our paths ever crossing. She had virtually severed all contact with her mother, too. Gwen told me they had had several major arguments as a family over her treatment of me. Claire and her father on one side, and Gwen alone fighting my corner. Eventually Claire had snapped at her mother telling her to 'mind her own fucking business' and to 'keep her interfering nose out' when it came to her daughter's life.

Inevitably, the atmosphere in her parents house became unbearable whenever Claire would visit and eventually she stopped going as her father took to visiting her at her own flat whenever they wanted to see one another. Gwen just gave up on her daughter. Ignoring her husband whenever he told her anything that had been going on in Claire's life in an attempt to avoid any further arguments about 'his little girl'. She and I settled into an unspoken agreement too- we would never discuss my ex-wife whenever we were together for our sexual shenanigans. That suited me down to the ground I must admit. I didn't really want anything to do with the unfaithful bitch so not even mentioning her was perfect for me.

I have to say, I was full of resentment toward my ex-wife. The lies she had told in our divorce after she had betrayed my love for her; the way she had never offered an explanation about why she had become dissatisfied with our life together; the way she had totally ignored her vow to love and cherish me 'til death us do part when we married in front of all our friends and family- all this greatly contributed to me crossing the thin line between love and hate. As much as anything though- perhaps what hurt more than all- was the look of contemptuous disinterest she gave me when we left the court after our divorce was granted .10 years together as a couple and it obviously meant fuck-all to her.

Some time after our split I had discovered through a friend of a friend of one of my 'nieces' that, months before our separation and divorce, Claire had apparently started going to a well-known pick-up joint in the city: a club where married women were known to go when they were looking for a bit of strange cock. She had been seen there quite a few times when we were still supposedly together, usually with different men but toward the end of our marriage she always appeared to be with the same one. He was reputedly quite a bit older than my wife, rich, very flash, and with a reputation for the darker side of life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.