A Perfect Crime? - Cover

A Perfect Crime?

Copyright© 2014 by oldiethevoyeur

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Or maybe just a happy ending - A story of how life can get fucked up through no fault of your own - No codes, they would give the plot away

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction  

It had actually been quite a few years after we first got together that Claire and I had consummated our relationship sexually. Of course, we had 'messed around' before that, as my old dad was prone to put it, eventually delving into each other's underwear and bringing our partner to semi-satisfying orgasms. We were both young and naïve back then, not knowing anything at all, other than what we had learned about sex in biology class. We had no idea what 'oral' sex was about, or any other form of deviance from what had been explained to us as 'normal'. Even if we had, I think we would have been far too nervous and shy to try anything like that. Instead, for over three years we gradually escalated our teenage fumbling up to the point where we both agreed to go the final step and physically seal our love for each other.


As we were both technically 'virgins', I didn't want our first time to be anything other than spectacular for the love of my life. I didn't want the usual back seat of a car, or rushing to get it over with before we were discovered by either sets of parents. Instead I wanted it to be 'romantic' and memorable for her, not something she would ever look back on with regret. Eventually I saved up enough money to enable me to book a lovely room at a small hotel miles away from where we lived. And so, on the pretext to both sets of parents of spending the night individually at a friend's house, we finally, and ever so enthusiastically, consummated our love.

After waiting as long as we had done to physically enjoy each other, we were both understandably keen to get down to the nitty-gritty as it were. We had seen each other naked many times before that wonderful night. Consequently our mutual, impatient lust inevitably overcame any nerves either one of us may have had, dispelling even the faintest possibility of any awkward shyness between us as we undressed each other lovingly in our softly-lit bedroom, almost ripping each other's clothes off approximately 30 seconds after we had entered the scene of our eagerly anticipated sexual consummation.

My God she was beautiful. Her alabaster white body was flawless. From her elegant neck, down past her gorgeous, tennis-ball sized breasts with their slightly-upturned pink, hard little nipples, over her smooth, flat stomach to the zenith of my desire. Her long, beautifully-shaped legs met at a junction so gorgeous I almost exploded just at the sight of her. Back in those days, girls didn't shave or wax down there. Instead, and you can check if you look up photos of naked women from that era, there would usually be a luxuriant bush covering the genitals of most females. Claire, however was a natural blond and, although not trimmed in any way, her pussy was only covered by a sparse gathering of soft, pale fuzz enabling her swollen labia, wet with anticipation, to be exposed to my lustful gaze.

Smiling seductively, she approached my nakedness as I stood open-mouthed in admiration of her beauty. Grasping the hair at the back of my head, she pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me with increasing fervour as our tongues fenced and wrestled with each other. Taking my rock-hard, almost painful erection in her tiny hand, she used the convenient handle to lead me to the bed where she pulled me on top of her as she reclined on her back, her legs opening and spreading her womanly charms as she welcomed my eager body to hers.

We had discussed our intended love-making thoroughly as we had made plans for the evening and Claire had been on the pill for several weeks before the actual event. She'd obtained them from a family-planning clinic in a nearby town as she didn't trust her family doctor not to tell either of her parents that she was using birth control. I knew then that all was taken care of as I rubbed my hard tip against her soft lips, using her wetness to lubricate myself as I had read in a book I had bought on how to seduce a woman for the first time.

After a few minutes, and much more swapping of soft, open-mouthed kisses, Claire reached between us and took my throbbing penis in her hand. Carefully placing the tip at the entrance of her pussy, she gently raised her hips slightly, causing me to slip into her warmth for the first time ever. Not all of me, just about an inch, as she hugged me tightly and stared lovingly directly into my eyes

"Now my darling, I'm ready," she whispered up at me.

Gently I pushed my hips towards her, entering her a little more with each slow stroke until I reached the obstruction we both knew was the guardian of her virginity. As we gazed lovingly into each other's eyes, my darling took a few deep breaths and raised her hips forcefully at the same time as pulling my clenched buttocks down towards her.

"Oh my God!..."

Her softly murmured words were accompanied by a small tear running down her cheek as she hugged me to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.