Master Strangelove, or How I Learned to Love the Leash and Stop Worrying - Cover

Master Strangelove, or How I Learned to Love the Leash and Stop Worrying

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 3

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A device from the future comes to the present and changes a young executive's life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,time travel sci-fi story,time travel science fiction story

I woke up left out. My two co-slaves were snuggled up against our master, with no room for me. My sister, Becky, was sucking on his cock, while my assistant at work, Andrea, was underneath her, licking his balls.

Chris let out a moan. "That's very nice, girls. Becky get on top and fuck me, like the other two did yesterday. Fuck to make me feel good. Your pleasure is secondary."

Nodding, she knelt so his big erection was just below her pussy lips.

Andrea gave some quick instructions on how Master likes to be fucked.

Becky lowered her body onto his rock hard shaft. She let out a moan then bit her bottom lip.

"It takes some getting used to," I said, as I moved to take Becky's place on Chris's right. "Take your time, your pussy will stretch."

"Take it all in," instructed Chris.

She pushed until he was completely inside her. Fulfilling his order sent an orgasm through her.

As she was doing that, both Andrea and I were both kissing him. We competed for his attention, pushing our tongues into his mouth.

After a few minutes, told us, "You two try kissing each other like that."

With his body between us, Andrea and I started french kissing each other. There was no hesitation. Two days ago, doing something like that would have been unthinkable. But by then we knew the rewards for complete unwavering obedience. We both experienced a mind-shattering orgasm. My newly enhanced senses reveled in the sensations of our tongues intertwining and nipples rubbing against each other.

I realized that my breasts had grown a great deal. Looking over at Becky furiously humping away, I saw that her tits were much bigger as well; about where I had been yesterday morning.

When he finally came, we broke off our deep kissing and dove to lap up all the sperm that dripped out, and then ate our Becky's pussy.

After we had finished our tasks, the three of us knelt at the feet of our Master, who was seated on the side of the bed, with his feet on the floor.

"I see that both of you, Becky and Veronica, have experienced some changes overnight."

For the first time, I truly looked at my new tits. They were almost as big as Andrea's. They were not just big; they were full and pert, with not a bit of sag. My nipples were now erect and sensitive.

My hands were drawn to my new mammaries. I let out a gasp as I touched my newly enlarged breasts. Give me a few minutes and I bet I could come by just touching them.

"Having big tits are nice, aren't they, Slave?" asked Chris.

"Oh yeah!" moaned both me and my sister, who was also reveling in her new boobs.

"Veronica, you and Andrea, go fix breakfast. I want to spend some time with Becky, alone."

I slapped my forehead. "I'm sorry, Master. We got so much done yesterday, but we forgot to go grocery shopping."

"Well, go do that. That will give me and my newest slave more time together."

My sister glowed in anticipation of what was to come.

We nodded and rushed to get dressed.

Chris called out after us. "Whatever you wear, I want to see those beautiful nipples pushing against the fabric."

"Can we wear a bra?" I asked.

"As long as it meets my criteria, yes."

I ended up wearing one of my new scoop-neck tee shirts with no bra. Andrea ended up borrowing one of mine, as well.

"We need to go to my place to get my clothes today," she said.

It took a while to get food. My kitchen was basically empty, and there were now four mouths to feed. By the time we got back, it was almost ten am, and both of our stomachs were rumbling.

When we entered the house, we saw Chris fucking Becky on the dining table. Her legs were straight up, with her pussy right up to the edge of the table. Chris was holding her legs and pounding her hard. Becky's head was thrashing back and forth, her eyes closed, as she was enjoying multiple orgasms.

Both Andrea and I felt twinges of desire flow through our body. Without speaking we started bringing in load after load of food.

After the last load, we both got undressed.

I had to make a decision. What can I make quickly for four hungry people for breakfast? I settled on oatmeal. I made a big pot. I added raisins and brown sugar to give it more flavor.

Andrea fried up some bacon, made some toast, and got some coffee going.

As the oatmeal was cooking, I poured big glasses of orange juice and set the table.

By the time Chris and Becky were finished, we were almost ready to eat.

Chris went and dressed. Everything was ready when he entered.

As we dug in, he spoke. "Last night, after you three went to sleep, I did some thinking on what to do with Becky."

I gulped down my food, so I could speak. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I need you and Andrea to run the company, and see that ACE becomes THE medical company in the world. I really had no reason to enslave another girl.

"But I felt sorry for Becky. With her wasting away in that hospital, when I could help her, there was no way I would leave her like that..."

"Thank you, Master," said Becky.

He nodded. "And I had to enslave her, to ensure that none of my secrets leak out.

"But, what am I to do with her? She has no real skills I need. I could just leave her around as a sex toy, but that seems a waste."

Both Andrea and I thought for a minute. It was a puzzle. "What are you going to do, Master?"

He smiled. "I'm giving her two jobs. First, she is going back to school. I am going to need somebody who is an expert on nanotechnology and synthetic polymers. Becky is going to be that expert."

I objected, "But Becky was never been a very good student. She was always more interested in athletic pursuits."

"Ah! But this time she'll have incentive. She will bring me every test paper, every assignment. I will only fuck her if she gets an A. If she gets less than a B, she'll have failed me. And you know how painful that can be."

We both winced at the thought. Another hindrance popped into my mind. "But she doesn't have any of the background. She didn't take any chemistry in high school, and her highest math class was Algebra 2, which she got a C in."

She nodded. "I don't think I remember any of it."

Chris shrugged. "We have time. The final product will not be out for twenty years. I will need someone who understands all this high tech stuff to make me sound smart, when it comes out."

"How do you feel about this, Becky?" Andrea asked.

She shrugged. "I will do my best for my Master."

"You said there is a second job," I said.

"That's right. Becky is going to be the mother of my children. While you were gone, I changed the settings on the gizmo. I rewired Becky so she'd be hyper-fertile. She is going to drop three eggs every month, not just one.

"As for me, my body is soon going to produce twice the normal amount of sperm.

"You two are still completely barren, of course. So this won't affect you."

I was at a loss for words. "So, my sister is going to be knocked up, with your children."

"That's right. I've always wanted kids. But Andrea or you being pregnant and raising kids would interfere with your running of ACE. It should cause little trouble with Becky's studies."

This was my turn to ask. "How do you feel about this, Becky?" I had never heard her say anything about wanting children.

She smiled and blushed. "My master wants to father my children. How could I not feel honored?"

After breakfast, we all moved into business mode. I went over who we'd need to go to tomorrow in Personnel to transfer Chris from the loading docks to my office.

Then Andrea and I started planning a strategy on how to make a pitch to the board. We had to convince them that starting a whole new department and new direction was in the company's best interest. We needed to go over the costs in the office on Monday, but the initial costs, including building a new factory, would be in the tens of millions of dollars, at least. It would not be an easy sell, but I thought I had enough pull to make the majority of the board see the light.

Several times during the day we were interrupted by Chris to go service him. That afternoon I did my first titty-fuck. It was an amazing feeling, having my master's cock slide between my breasts. When he came, I tried to catch his cum in my mouth, but he ended up spraying my face, covering it with his semen. Some did get in my mouth. I am still amazed at how much he comes. My co-slaves dove in, licking my face clean.

Since we had such a late breakfast, we didn't eat lunch until two pm. We had a big pot of chili with crackers and apples on the side.

After lunch, we went online to find the chemists we needed for our new department. This particular branch of chemistry was foreign to me. I really had no idea who would be right for the job. We ended up finding the right person, who knew the industry, to do all the hiring for us.

Chris seemed less than thrilled. "So you are going to hire this guy to work with you on an intimate level daily."

Andrea kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry about him. You'll be there with us too."

He frowned. "Still, I'm probably going to do some adjusting on him with my gadget."

"What kind of adjusting?" asked Becky. She had been trying to be helpful, but most of this was out of her depth, and the most she could do was run errands for us.

"Probably the standard inmate obedience protocol, so he won't divulge any of our secrets. I'll also drop his testosterone production level down to zero, so he won't be tempted to dally with my goods."

I frowned. I could see the need for the first part; but to take away his manhood seemed a bit extreme.

Master caught my vibe. "Don't worry. I'll restore his sex drive when he leaves. I'll even give him back a little extra."

Since I couldn't disagree with him, I decided to let the subject drop.

For supper, Chris decided to go to a Mexican restaurant he liked. We got a large booth near the kitchen. He sat in the center, with the three of us seated on both sides.

While he was eating, our master had us take turns ducking under the table to blow him. It took no imagination from the customers to realize what was going on, especially when our aroused panty-less rears stuck out from under the table.

None of the wait staff seemed to mind. They just enjoyed the show. Other customers probably were upset by the poor service they got from distracted waiters.

I had never been so humiliated in my life. This was in public, before strangers. But I was also, thanks to my programming, totally turned on. I came several times, when it was my turn. My pussy spurted and dripped on the floor. I can see how the mixture of humiliation and arousal could be addictive.

That night Chris fucked and sodomized us all in turn. The two not with him, licked and fingered each other to even more orgasms. I don't know how many times I came that night, but it was over thirty.

After he could finally not get it up anymore, we went into the bathroom and took turn using the shower. It was then that Chris first mentioned that we might need to get a new house, or at least a new bathroom.

"We could have just used the hot tub," I pointed out.

"You're right. We should have done that.

"But still, when Becky starts popping out kids, this place will be too small."

That, I couldn't disagree with.


The next morning, we woke up, fucked Chris, and got ready to start a new workweek.

After I got dressed in a new suit that fit my new figure, I pulled out one of the new suits I bought for Master, and dressed him.

It turned out he had no idea how to tie a tie. Andrea and I were clueless as well. Becky ended up saving us. She had learned from her former boyfriend, Frank.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.