Master Strangelove, or How I Learned to Love the Leash and Stop Worrying
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A device from the future comes to the present and changes a young executive's life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,time travel sci-fi story,time travel science fiction story

It all started at my office on a Friday morning. My assistant and protégé Andrea Simms had called in sick the previous day, so I had a lot of tasks for her to do before the weekend started. I had gotten in early, so I left my office door open to hear when she entered. She worked just outside my private office.

About five minutes early, she arrived.

"Andrea, can you come in for a minute? I called out.

"Coming, Miss Collins," she replied.

My assistant walked in wearing the most inappropriate top for the workplace. It was a sheer thin white blouse. Her large breasts pushed against the fabric. Her nipples were clearly visible.

I let out a sigh. I had talked to Andrea before about how showing off your breasts was a huge drawback in the office environment. Men tend to objectify you, and not take you serious. That was why I was glad I was almost flat-chested. My assistant had taken my words to heart. For the past year she had been wearing a minimizing bra, but not today. It looked like I'd needed to give her that talk again.

"You are outside the company dress code, Miss Simms," I said.

She blushed. "I don't think so."

I fished through my files, until I found a folder marked "ACE Medical Supply Workplace Rules". I flipped through the pages until I came to the section with the heading "Dress Code." I read out Rule #2B. "All women are to wear a bra at all times in the workplace."

"But, I am wearing a bra," she protested.

I looked skeptically at her.

"Want to see" she asked.

I nodded.

Her hands trembled slightly as she unbuttoned her blouse. Her breath came out in small pants.

She opened up her top to show that she was indeed wearing a bra, but unlike one I had ever seen before. It was white lace, and supported and concealed only the lower half of her breasts. The half cup had a small indentation in front so the nipple and areola were exposed. I wasn't sure how the cup stayed up and in place, until I saw a thin plastic thread that looped around each erect nipple. It had the net effect of accentuating my assistant's already generous assets. I wasn't sure, but her breasts seemed a little larger than the last time I saw them, a few months ago.

"It's called a shelf bra," she said huskily. "Do you like it?"

"You may technically be within the dress code, but you should wear something more modest. Remember what I told you about the advantages of hiding your assets while in the workplace."

"I know. But I had to wear this today."

"And why is that?"

She leaned toward me, her blouse still open, and whispered. "My Master told me to."

I arched an eyebrow, "Your master? Who's that?"

The brunette backed away. "I can't tell you anymore. I'm sorry."

I decided not to push it.

Andrea, fidgeting, asked, "Could I use your bathroom."

I nodded. One of the perks of being an Executive Vice-President is having your own private bathroom connected to your office.

She went into the bathroom and locked the door.

A few seconds later, I heard loud moaning and panting coming from in there. Was she masturbating?

I leaned close to the door, so I could hear her better.

Between the moans, she whispered, "Yes, Master, I'm a good slave. I do exactly as you say. Reward me please, Master. Make me come."

After about ten minutes, she left my washroom. I was sitting at my desk, when she exited.

The rest of the morning I pondered what I should do, if anything, about what Andrea had obviously gotten mixed up in. Technically, whatever it was was outside work, and thus not my business. But I did consider the young brunette my friend; and besides, this "Master" had affected her workplace performance.

That afternoon, after Andrea came back from lunch, I called her back in. I thought she might go back home and change, but she was still dressed the same. I noticed a trickle of fluid running down her inner thigh.

"I've been thinking, this new man in your life doesn't sound like a very good influence. You need to get away from him. Why don't you stay at my house tonight?"

She looked relieved. "That sounds like a great idea. Thank you, Miss Collins."

"You can call me Veronica, when we're alone." Getting her to trust would be vital for her getting away from this controlling creep.

She blushed. "Okay, Veronica."


That evening, Andrea rode home with me in my Volvo. She had been very quiet the entire ride.

I guess I'd need to get one of the people, from the security company that monitors my house, to go to Andrea's apartment and pick up her clothes. It wasn't technically their job, but I'd bribe them with a hefty tip.

I unlocked the front door and walked into the entryway. The security system started beeping, so I went the panel and punched in the code. The beeping stopped.

Immediately, I was knocked to the ground by someone. It was Andrea. She pinned me to the ground and twisted my left arm behind my back.

I felt something cold and metallic placed on the back of my neck.

"Just hold still," said my assistant.

I struggled, but to no avail.

After about ten seconds, I heard a beep from the back of my neck. Andrea let go of me.

"Sorry about that, Veronica" she whispered, as she got off me.

"You can stand up now," said a young baritone voice.

I was already doing so as he spoke, but I felt a small thrill run through my body.

Just then I remembered that Andrea had a copy of my house key and knew the security code. She had watched my house on my last vacation, watering my plants and collecting my mail.

In my living room sat a thin young man with sandy brown hair. He was seated on the couch, with his back to me.

"Come over here so I can get a good look at you."

Andrea raced over, and stood at attention.

I was about to give some defiant retort, when I suddenly felt an overwhelming pain. It was like a migraine and stomach cramps hitting simultaneously.

I let out a gasp and doubled over.

"That pain will go away if you do as I instruct," said the mystery man.

I took a step toward him, almost involuntarily, and sure enough the pain subsided, slightly.

I tried to step back, but even thinking about it was pure agony. The pain in my gut started radiating out to my pelvis. I was sure I'd soon lose control of my bowels. Slowly, almost against my will, I walked in front of the man.

I later looked back at my security camera's recordings, and my walk to him took about thirty seconds. To me, it seemed like hours.

Once I stood in front of him, all pain went away.

I didn't recognize him. He was in his early twenties, with a thin face and brown eyes. He was not ugly or handsome. He was average looking, almost to the point of being anonymous. He was wearing a plain white tee shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and Adidas sneakers.

"Now, take off your clothes," he ordered.

"Fu-," was all I managed to get out before, again, I was doubled over with pain.

"She's a slow learner, isn't she?" he said to Andrea, who was rapidly stripping. She took a collar that had been around her thigh, and buckled it around her neck.

"It appears so," she said in reply.

I resisted. I really did. But the longer I held out, the worse the pain got. Finally I had to disrobe or have a stroke. Again this struggle, which seemed to me to be an eternity, was over in just a few seconds.

"So, this is the great Veronica Collins. From Andrea's description of you, I almost expected you to be wearing a leotard and cape.

"Don't move," he said.

Suddenly I found trying to move even a finger unbearably painful. I froze, not moving a muscle.

He walked around me, examining my naked body, like he was appraising a new sports car. He groped my small breasts and my fairly average rear. He ran his fingers through my wavy red hair.

He then buckled a collar just like Andrea's around my neck. "Do not remove this without my permission," he said.

Just then, whatever was attached to the back of my neck let out two beeps and fell off. My captor deftly caught it as it fell.

In his hand was a small disk about the size of a Double-Stuff Oreo. It appeared to be made of tin or aluminum and was completely featureless.

Andrea scampered up to him like she was an overly eager to please puppy. "Did I do good, Master?" she asked.

He stroked her brown hair. "You did very well, my pet. I am very pleased with you."

She let out a moan and sank to the floor.

"You can move your body," he informed me. "But you can't do anything to harm me."

Again I fought against the pain. "Who are you, and what have you done to me?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"My name is Chris Schultz. I work at the loading docks at ACE. But from now on you will call Master.

"And as to what I've done to you, I have given you a gift."

He held up the disk. "This device produces nano-strings. They are molecule thick strings that imitate human nerve fibers.

"Over the past ten minutes this doohickey has rewired your brain and enhanced your nervous system. You are now immune to Alzheimer's, brain aneurysms, diabetes, stroke, and all forms of mental disorder, You will not get any cancer not caused by an outside source; and even those are now being blocked by a very vigilant immune system."

This was all good news to me. My mother died of early onset Alzheimer's, and several close relatives were bipolar.

"Your senses will soon be more sensitive. You will soon be able to see, hear, taste, and feel more than ever before."

The rest of my question came to me. "And you programmed me to feel pain when I disobey you."

He nodded, " ... And to feel pleasure when you obey. Your brain has been trained to respond to the sound of my voice."

I let out a sob and collapsed on the floor.

"I think you'll come to appreciate me," he said, stroking my auburn hair. "Now, get on all fours, and prepare to be fucked."

Against my will, I assumed the position. It had been several years since I'd had sex. The last time was when I had to persuade one of the directors on the board to support me as an executive vice-president. I got no pleasure out of it. But, he got what he wanted, and I got my present job.

Chris undressed. He seemed to be in very good shape, with a lean body and six-pack abs. When he dropped his pants, his penis truly frightened me. It was already full erect, at least twelve inches long and three inches around. I had heard of such members, but never actually seen one.

He saw the fear on my face, and smiled. "I've used the device on myself, to make a few enhancements."

I tried to crawl away, but this young man's instructions kept me from moving. Instead, my arms and legs betrayed me. I sank to elbows and spread my legs to prepare for this consensual rape.

He reached down between my legs and pushed a finger into my vagina, it came back dry. "This isn't right," he muttered to himself. He turned to Andrea. "This isn't like it was with you. By this time you were ready and eager."

My assistant put a hand on his shoulder. "Leave us alone for a minute. Let me talk with her."

He thought for a second then nodded. He walked toward my TV room. "While I am gone, neither of you are to leave this room."

I found I could stand up. Andrea helped me to my feet. "Why are you resisting him?" she asked. "You are only causing yourself pain."

"Because, if I obey him, he's won."

Andrea hugged me. Her large breasts pushed into my small ones. "Veronica, he's already won. Tell me, have you been able to resist any of his commands?"

I shook my head.

"So, when you resist him, you are getting the same results as if you were obeying, but feeling pain instead of pleasure."

I couldn't think of what to say, so I just stood there.

"Do something for me. When Master returns he will give you five simple commands, ones like 'sit down, ' and 'stand up.' Do them instantly, with no resistance. See what it's like. Okay?"

Reluctantly, I nodded my head.

Andrea walked over to the doorway that Chris had exited through. "Master, please come back," she called.

He returned almost instantly, still naked.

She huddled with him and whisper to him for a few seconds. He nodded, and walked back to me.

Standing in front of me, he said, "Veronica, sit down."

I sank into the sofa. Instantly the residual pain that had been echoing through my body went away. A feeling of warmth filled me. It felt very nice.

"Stand up," he ordered.

I sprang to my feet. The warmth grew into an exquisite ache. Both my nipples and my clitoris became rock hard. I started panting. I couldn't imagine what would come next, but I wanted to try.

"Now, lay down."

As soon as I was on the floor, I was writhing in ecstasy. My body was on fire and every nerve was singing, and my pussy felt like it had exploded. I think I lost consciousness.

When I opened my eyes, both Andrea and Chris were standing over me with big grins on their faces. "What just happened?" I asked.

"You just had an orgasm," said my friend.

My eyes opened wide. "So that's what it's like," I whispered.

Andrea was stunned. "You mean you've never..."

I blushed and shook my head. "I've never been able to."

I looked at the man. "Give me another order."

"Say my name," he ordered.

Remembering his previous order, I replied, "Master." I moaned and quivered as a second orgasm ravaged me.

"Very good," he said. His words of praise were like a massage on my clit. I purred in pleasure.

"Kneel in front of me," he ordered.

I hastily complied, and was treated to another unbelievable orgasm. My master's massive erection was pointed right at my face.

"Now, suck and swallow."

I opened my mouth, but wasn't quite sure what to do. "I've never given a blowjob before," I said tearfully.

"Give her some instruction, Andrea."

My busty co-slave nodded, and walked me through what to do.

Fortunately, I have a big mouth, and I could fit his strawberry-sized head inside, but trying to get it down my throat made me choke.

"You'll need to practice suppressing your gag reflex," said Andrea. "Practice with carrots and cucumbers."

She next showed me how to pump his shaft with my hands, while still sucking his cock.

As I proceeded, Master's head swelled in my mouth, blocking my breathing. When I pulled it out to catch my breath; that was the moment he came. His sticky white load sprayed all over my face and dripped down onto my chest. "I am so sorry," I cried. "I had meant to take it my mouth."

"That's okay," he said. "Just scrape it off and eat it now."

His cum was kind of musty and sticky, but the fact that I was obeying his orders made it one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I thought I had gotten it all with my fingers, but there was no mirror to see.

"Why don't you help her out, Andrea?"

She nodded and knelt in front of me. With her tongue, she lapped at my face, retrieving all the remnants left on my forehead, neck, and earlobe.

After she was done, I turned to my new master. Blushing, I asked him "Did you enjoy your blowjob?"

He smiled. "Definitely; for a first-timer you did a great job."

My clit swelled and throbbed in reaction to his praise. At one level, I knew that I was being enslaved. My body was betraying me. But I really didn't care. My body had never felt so alive. It was like I had been sleepwalking through my entire life and finally I was awake.

"Let's try me fucking you again," he said.

I got down on all fours again, but this time, there was no hesitation. He didn't need to feel me to know I was ready. My pussy was dripping on my expensive white carpet.

He mounted me from behind. He didn't shove it in; instead he pushed his cock in in stages. I felt my vaginal walls stretch to a degree I had not thought possible. I didn't think he'd be able to fit all his huge erection in me, but he pushed until it was.

I had never felt so full. The orgasms I had from his fucking me were different from when I obeyed him. The 'obedience' ones encompassed my whole body; while the ones from sex were centered on my vagina and radiated out from there. Both kinds were pleasurable, but different.

Once he got his dick in me, Chris started screwing me in earnest. He fucked me at a moderately steady pace. He didn't just pound me, like he could have, and I appreciated that. With each stroke, I came. Sex had always been an obligation to me, never a source of pleasure. At age 38, my master showed me how great sex could be.

After about five minutes, he finally came. He pumped load after load of cum into me. My pussy quickly overflowed, and dripped out of me. Andrea was there to lap up all the overage.

When he pulled out, his cock was still hard.

My assistant looked at it with unbridled lust. "Do you want to do me now?" she asked, breathlessly.

He nodded. "Yes, I do, very much."

He looked around. "I know. Let's do it in the hot tub."

In my backyard was a swimming pool and hot tub. I used the pool as part of my morning exercise routine. I also threw a party for the office every Fourth of July around the pool. I, personally, hardly ever used the attached hot tub.

All three of us walked outside, still naked. I had never gone outside naked either.

"Turn on the hot tub," Mr. Schultz said to me,

I ran over to the control box by the glass door we had just exited. When I flipped the switch the tub bubbled to life, and I was rewarded with another orgasm. I'd lost track of how many times I'd come, but it was over twenty.

Andrea and Chris were already in the tub.

"Do you want me to join you?" I asked.

My master shook his head. "Go order us two large pizzas with the works from Vito's."

The mention of food made my stomach rumble. Vito's made a deep-dish pan pizza. Two slices was usually all I could eat at a meal. Two large pies seemed a little excessive. But I wasn't going to question my master. I went in to place the order.

When I returned to the hot tub, the two were going at it hot and heavy. Andrea was floating on her back while grasping the edge with one hand. Bubbles were collecting around her breasts then slowly popping. Chris was standing in the waist-high water, fucking her. Her legs were wrapped around his torso, as he pounded her with great vigor. Andrea was moaning, and crying out her adoration for her master. She seemed to be coming almost constantly.

Chris finally came, shoving his hips as deep as he could into Andrea. She cried out again, as another massive orgasm coursed through her body.

As they climbed out, he said, "In case either of you are worried, both of your brains are no longer ordering eggs to be dropped. And mine is no longer ordering sperm production. So, the chances of you getting pregnant are zero."

That possibility had been hovering in the back of my mind.

When the pizza delivery boy arrived, Chris put on his jeans and pulled a couple of twenties out of my purse, and paid him.

The pizza was incredible! I had never tasted such flavors. Everything was so good. I said as much.

"That's the nerve enhancements," said my new master. "You'll find everything is much more flavorful."

Before I knew it, I had eaten half of a supreme deep-dish pie. "I'm going to blow up like a balloon, if I don't control myself," I said.

"No, you aren't," said Chris. "I changed your metabolism. You won't need to worry about your weight. As a matter of fact, you're going to need to eat about double what you're used to, or you'll look end up looking anorexic."

My mouth hung open, not knowing what to say. "Thank you," I finally said.

"You're quite welcome," he replied.

The three of us handily polished off the two pizzas, and downed all the Diet Cokes in my house. That was all I had in the fridge.

"Next time, get regular Coke. We will need the extra calories."

I nodded. "You're right, Master."

The three of us walked out of the kitchen. I felt self-conscious walking around nude. "I think I should get dressed," I said.

"No," he ordered. "When it is just the three of us here, you are both to be always naked."

We both dutifully nodded our heads.

"Besides, I want you two to get know each other better. You know, bond."

I looked at Andrea, baffled.

"He's talking about us having sex with each other," she whispered.

My jaw dropped. "I've never done anything like that before. Have you?"

My assistant blushed. "I experimented a little in college."

Chris nodded. "That's good. You can help her catch up." He attached a leash to both of our collars and led us to the bedroom.

Once on the bed, we followed his instructions and started kissing each other. Our mouths were open and our tongues were intertwined. I don't know how sexy I would find this normally, but since we were following our master's instructions, it was incredibly erotic.

Heck, even scrubbing a toilet would be sexy, if I was ordered to do so by Chris.

With our free hands we started massaging each other's rear.

We eventually broke our lip lock and started playing with our partner's breasts. With our newly enhanced sensitivity, we were soon mewling and moaning from the sensations.

After we had come several times, Master had us take turns licking and sucking on our counterpart's breasts. This was a totally different sensation from the manual stimulation. We ended up lying on the bed, our heads licking each other's breasts at the same time.

Both my breasts and pussy were both glowing. I had come so much and so hard, I didn't think I could come any more. But then, it wasn't for me to say.

Finally, Chris ordered us apart. He had me lean back on the bed with my legs spread.

He turned to Andrea. "Show your boss what she's been missing."

My brunette assistant nodded. With no hesitation, she went head first into my pussy and started lapping away at my clit.

My body rocketed to new heights. Andrea's tongue gave orgasms of an intensity that I had yet to experience. In just a minute, I passed out.

When I woke up, the two were hovered over me, concerned. "Are you okay?" asked a concerned Andrea.

"Uh huh," I said with a dopey grin. "I'm not used to all these orgasms. Not that I'm complaining."

Chris was obviously pleased with himself. "Why don't you two switch places. That way you can repay your assistant."

I nodded willingly. I looked down at Andrea's shaved pussy with some trepidation. This was all new territory to me. I leaned in and licked her slit, tasting her salty sweetness for the first time.

"My clit," she moaned. "Lick my clit."

Her large clitoris was hard to miss. I raised my head and gave it a flick.

My assistant cried out and her hips bucked as she came hard. I grabbed hold of her thighs and held on, so as to keep licking.

Her hips kept thrashing about, making it difficult to stay on her.

Finally, she cried out "Enough!"

I pulled my cum-stained face away.

Andrea let out a satisfied sigh.

"How'd she do?" asked Chris.

"Very nice," she purred, "Especially for a first-timer."

I blushed at her praise.

"One more thing and we'll call it a night," he promised. "I want you two to try a sixty-nine,"

I looked at Andrea, mystified.

She quickly explained what he was talking about.

Both of us eating each other out simultaneously seemed very practical. Andrea and I were within an inch of each other in height, so there were no problems in that regard.

"Veronica, I want you on top," Chris ordered.

We both nodded. Andrea laid back on the bed, and I climbed on top of her.

I have never been sure what caused me to come so hard; Andrea's oral skills or the fact that I obeying Chris. I think it was the combination of the two.

As the two of us were going at it, I heard Chris say, "Relax your ass, Veronica. I'm about to fuck you there."

I came again as I felt my anus relax. Right then, my master shoved the head of his cock inside my butt.

I let out a gasp from both the pleasure and pain I was feeling. I broke away from my licking and let out a moan. I felt my colon stretch as he forced his way into me.

In short order, he had his cock all the way in. His large balls were slapping against my sphincter.

I tried to resume my lapping of Andrea's slit, but the sensations of Chris sodomizing me were too distracting.

Andrea also changed her oral pursuits. She started alternating between licking my clit and sucking on his balls...

He seemed to pound my virgin ass for hours, though it was probably just a few minutes. Finally, he came, filling me with his come. He pulled out of me. A stream of cum leaked out after him.

He looked down at his semi-erect cock, and saw that it was coated with my feces. "I'll give you an enema first, next time," he muttered.

Andrea gasped "Master, your poor cock!" She got down and started to lick all the shit off of it.

I was stunned. I would have never done something like that, unless he told me to. Maybe Chris had given her earlier instructions I had not heard.

He came in her mouth as she neared the end of her task. She eagerly swallowed it all.

Our master then led us into the bathroom and its shower, which was woefully too small for the three of us. We managed to squeeze in and take turns under the nozzle. Feeling the skin of my two lovers rubbing against my body was very erotic, thanks to my new super-sensitivity.

Once we were all clean, we dried each other off.

"Before we go to sleep, I need to do one more task. Veronica, sit on the toilet. Spread your legs.

I did as I was told, with the usual sexual thrill as a reward.

Chris pulled his razor and shaving foam out of his toiletry bag. "Yesterday, I shaved Andrea. Now, it is your turn."

He turned to his first slave. "You can do her legs and pits. I will shave her pussy last."

It had been a few weeks since I had shaved my legs. I used scissors to trim back my armpit hair from time to time, when they started sticking out. And I never gave any thought to grooming my pubic hair. It never grew very long, anyway.

Andrea nodded and went to work on me. Within a few minutes, my legs and armpits were bare.

Chris then took the razor, and shaved my pussy bald.

When he was done, he ran his fingertips across the newly bare skin.

I let out a gasp and came from the new sensations.

It was only ten pm, but we were all tired. We managed to squeeze onto my queen bed, with our Master nestled in the middle. In a few minutes, we were all asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.