Daddy Issues - Cover

Daddy Issues

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Getting old isn't as bad as it seems when every girl want their daddy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Black Female   Black Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

5 Sept 2013

My name is Kiel, I'm a senior well into my sixties. I stand five feet nine inches tall, my shoulders are and chest looks like I'm in my forties. But, this pot belly gives me away along with the gray hair and balding top. I live a senior citizens home that my kids put me in about a year ago after my wife went home. The place is nice with a lot of old birds to flirt with. I even do a few of the ones that still get wet.

The kids come to visit every Sunday after church dragging the grand's with them. We talk until the grand kids start to get on my nerves. So, most of the time I'm alone and it's hard. I really miss my wife and sometimes I wish I would have gone first. I found things to do like fishing, reading, writing erotic stories and even a little gardening.

My passion was my stories, I was told I could write the panties wet with my erotic details. That's when one of my stories became real for me. One of the old birds I mentioned that couldn't get wet had a daughter with daddy issues. Marcy was the youngest of six girls, I met them all except her. She was finishing up her last year of college.

One day I was in the court yard when a very beautiful young girl asked if I knew where Ms. Jackson might be. The words got caught in my throat as I drank in her beauty. She stood about five feet ten inches tall; legs that went on for ever it seemed like. Hips with lovely round curves the flattest of tummy and breast as firm as honey dew melons. Her neck is long and her high cheek bones set off her sexy full lips. Her smile is shy yet very inviting and she has the loveliest sandy brown hair I ever seen.

For some reason our eyes locked, but, before I could think of something clever to say I heard old lady Jackson bark, "Get away from him! That's the community pervert I have been warning you about!" I just smile and said, "There she is over there." Marcy just smile and walked over to her mother.

That's when I heard, "Mother, you can be so rude!" Her mother said, "Let's just go in side!" I guess Marcy felt me looking at her sweet sexy ass as she turned and just smiled very knowingly. For awhile I couldn't get her long legs and shy smile off my mind. But, soon realized she didn't want anything to do with this old man.

Little did I know her mother was making me very interesting to her youngest daughter. She tried to paint me in the worst light not knowing it was having the reverse effect on her daughter. Her mother told her how I try to feel on all the pretty women help and fuck all the old foolish women in our community. How she caught me peaking in the ladies room while one of the administrators where getting undressed.

But, she left out the story how she got butt naked, slipped into my room and begged me to fuck her. I remember the event quite clear. I had just came from the garden dirt and sweaty. I remember all I wanted to do was take a shower. I turned on the light in my room and didn't notice her in my bed. She watched me undress and didn't make a sound till she saw my balls and cock hanging.

That's when she gasped and I looked around and saw her in my bed. Smiling and drooling for some cock. I must admit old lady Jackson looks well preserved for her age. Every one could tell where her daughters got their long legs and good looks. I smiled and walked over to the bed.

With out warning she grabbed my cock and placed it between her soft big lips. Then she sucked my cock like no one has ever sucked my cock before or since. I couldn't believe how hard old lady Jackson had me. Twice I had to stop myself from coming as she swirled the head of my cock with her skilled tongue. We both were hot and could hardly wait for my cock to be in that pussy. Her pussy lips felt soft as I ran the shaft of my cock over them. There was only one thing missing, the old girl couldn't get wet any longer. There's nothing more that I hate than a dry fuck, but, I was to horny to stop!

So, I did what they do in the porn movies, I spat on my cock and sank into that tight pussy. Old lady Jackson was so turned on she came as soon as my tight nut sack slapped against her ass cheeks. Her dry pussy quivered all around my throbbing cock. The spit only lasted three or four thrust and I had to stop fucking her to spit on my cock for a second time.

Then I began to drill that hot old pussy long and deep. I could tell it had been awhile since some one had fucked her tight pussy. She was nearing another orgasm when I stopped. "Pleas, please don't stop fucking me. Your dick feels so good and you have such a large cock," she told me. "I want to fuck that tight pussy of your. Spit on my cock so I can continue beating up your tight pussy," I demanded!

She kept my cock wet as I pulled her legs up and pounded her pussy. "Please be gentle," she pleaded! But, I was on a mission, funny thing thou. The harder and rougher I got the more she came. By the time I shot my cum into her pussy she had cum at least five times.

As we laid there recovering, she told me, "she had never came so much in her life. I would like you to fuck me like that as often as you can," she demanded! I just laid back and smiled thinking to my self that I would love to fuck that tight pussy. I drifted off to sleep and when I woke up she was gone.

Then it hit me, my cock was on fire with little cuts and aberrations. I could barely touch it, that's why I hate dry pussy. Older people heal a lot slower so, it took me awhile to get my cock ready for action. The last pussy I wanted to fuck was old lady Jackson and of course she took offense to me not wanting to do her. From that day to now I'm everything under the sun except a child of God.

Now that brings us to date, old lady Jackson hating and sexy young daughter with daddy issues. The daddy issues I didn't find out about until to much later. But, I did know she was a little interested in me. I made it known with my eyes if she gives me half a chance I would be all over that.

A few visits and we would flirt when ever old lady Jackson gave us a chance. I suspect she knew we were having eyes for one another, because, she worked so very hard to through salt in the game. Marcy is so very special, always picking up my meds, picking up things for me from the store and of course always interested in my well being.

One warm day she was visiting with her mother in the court yard. They were under the shade tree sipping on cold ice tea. I put a blanket out on the lawn and as I looked over I could see old lady Jackson giving me the evil stare. I thought she would make her daughter pack up and leave, but. I guess it was to warm for that. I settled on the lawn and soaked up some rays.

I was just getting comfortable when I felt some one staring at me. I figured it was the old lady, but, I looked over any way. Old lady Jackson had dozed off and Marcy was staring at me with a sexy smile and her thighs spread open. She was allowing me a wonderful view of her sheer white panties.

My cock got hard and began to throbed. From what I could see Marcy has a fat juicy looking pussy, just the way I like them. As I stated before her legs are long and her thighs sexy, inviting in fact. I had to roll onto my belly to hide my stiffening penis. She teased me at times opening and closing her legs. I could see she was wet as the sheer white material got dark when it became wet.

Marcy's eyes became wide as she watched me slip my hand under me and inside my pants. She squirmed in her chair as she witnessed me humping my hand. She tweaked her nipples through her top as I stared at her panties. I could see her red painted lips part as the pleasure flowed from her erect nipples. I wanted her so bad I though I was going to put a hole in the lawn.

I was just about ready to cum, I got my cock into a good position and I stroke it in plain view. Looking at Marcy wet fat pussy was getting me there. Any minute now as I thought to my self, I imagined having my cock in Marcy's fat wet pussy.

At that moment old lady Jackson woke from her nap and Marcy had to close up shop. I started to jack my cock any way, but, I wanted Marcy's attention. It took awhile for my cock to go down as Marcy help her mother back inside. But, some how she got out of her panties and left them by the patio door. I wasted no time in gathering them up. I looked around then took a deep whiff of her erotic smelling pussy.

My cock sprang back to attention as her aroma filled my nostrils. Dam, I'm horny I thought as I felt the wetness of her treasure. I couldn't help, but, to lick the inside of her sheer white panties.

I savored the taste and found it to be delightful. Now my cock was throbbing as I went back to my room and fist fucked my self three times. Once with her panties on my face and twice with her panties on my cock, her panties were full of my man juice.

I didn't know I had drifted off to sleep when I heard a knock at my door. Forcing my self to answer the door I was surprised to see Marcy through the peep hole. I opened the door and there she stood with that sexy smile and that hot body. She didn't even say hi. She told me, "You look like and remind me so much of my father." I just smiled and like a little girl she asked, "For her panties back?"

As I turned to go get the panties, I asked, "How do you know I have your panties?" Because, she explained, "I saw you sniffing them right before you left with them. It turned me on so much to see you do that. Just like the first time I caught my father sniffing my panties." I was about to question her last statement when she cut me off. "I only have a moment before my mother comes looking for me. Get a quick feel and give me my panties," she urged.

I quickly put my hand up her skirt and marveled at her soft wetness. I surprised her when I slipped two fingers up into her wet hot pussy. Her pussy walls clamped down on my two probing fingers as she came all over them. Just like her mother I thought. She really couldn't enjoy the pleasure as she rushed to get back to her mother. That's just how she left me with two wet fingers covered with her sweet smelling and tasting nectar. "I'll come spend some real time with you soon," she promised as she put on her cum filled panties. "Wow, you came a lot in my panties, you naughty old man," she teased as she slipped on her very wet panty's!

I jacked my cock to that, night after night waiting for Marcy to delivery on her promise. She would do pop ins, a feel here, a panty shot there and a finger fuck occasionally, but, I never got a chance to get into her flesh. One thing I know is she knows how to keep a man on edge.

Can you believe a month went by with her teasing me? So, I decided to fuck one of the old ladies that I fuck from time to time. Grace had been at me for a minute, she's a very hot Asian lady that looks good and fucks well for her age.

I lit a bunch of citrus scented candles, so, many there is no need for lights, but, I do use a red bubble to set the mood. Then I use rose peddles to make the path from the door to the bath room to the bedroom. I put a bottle of white wine on ice next to the tub as I run a bath of scented bath beads and bubbles. I turn back the silk sheets and sprinkle baby powder to give that extra smooth feeling. All is set as the door bell rings.

Her eyes light up just like the first time I done this as she squealed with excitement. Just by the look in her eyes I could tell she was about to fuck the hell out of me. We quickly stripped our clothes off and eased our bodies into the very warm water. I poured us a glass of will and we took a moment to relax. The bath beads made the water feel like silk and the bubbles refreshed the skin.

It didn't take Grace long to unwind as I felt her tiny feet massaging my dick. She is quite skilled with her feet by evidence of my hard cock. Once I was good and hard she took a deep breathe went under water and began to suck my dick. This woman always curled my toes when she sucked my cock. I just don't know how she can hold her breathe and suck dick that well.

Once she came up for air she was ready to go to the bed room, she down the rest of her wine and toweled off. By the time I caught up she was laid back on the bed spread eagle lightly caressing her clit. Grace is truly a Milf I thought to my self as I positioned my self between her thighs. With the tip of my tongue I began to follow her tracing finger. Her taste is light and her clit sensitive as I heard her gasp in pleasure. I was just about to make a meal out of Grace when the door bell rang.

I ignored it the first and continued to lick Grace's pussy. She moaned and the door bell rang again, I could see this was starting to annoy Grace so I slipped in a finger. Her pussy was very wet and ready, ring, ring went the door bell once again." Please go and answer that, I will keep her hot and wet for you," she told me as she began to finger fuck her pussy.

I got to the door and looked out the peep hole, dam, it's Marcy I thought to my self. I guess she knew I was there because she wouldn't stop ringing that dam bell. I finally unlocked and opened the door. My mouth dropped wide open as she opened her long coat to reveal her sexy naked body. My cock began to throb and wave at her as she turned around bent at the waist. She gave me a good look at that fat pussy from the back. "Think about that daddy as you fuck that stank," she told me as she closed up shop to leave.

Dam, her for that as I sank my ridged cock into Grace's tight hot wet pussy. All I could think about was Marcy as I fucked the hell out of Grace. Grace begged me to stop after her sixth orgasm. "I just can't keep up with you tonight. What ever got into you I love it! That was the best fuck I ever had," she offered, panting and still trying to catch her breath.

I felt guilty, because, although Grace has some good pussy. I was fucking Marcy in my head and Grace was none the wiser. All I could think of was that sexy brown body of Marcy. The way her melon ripe breast turned up at the nipples, made just for sucking. Her very small waist, that flared out at her sexy hips. My cock was getting hard just thinking about it. Her very round and shapely ass cheeks would make any man beg. Then there's this fat pussy. That has a sweet, which parts of her sweet pussy lips.

Grace was getting dressed, while these thoughts ran through my head. My cock was hard and throbbing, while she slid her panties. I grabbed her from behind pushed her parents to side and rub my cock his shaft along her fat pussy lips. For some reason she became wet and my cock slipped right into her wet pussy.

Holding her by the waist, I slam my cock in and out, in and out. Her breasts and nipples jumped with every thrust. I was like a madman, pumping her pussy. The wetness was running down the inside of her thigh. That's when she told me, panting, 'I can't believe you're doing me again. This pussy must be good to you tonight, ' as the fuck slaps rang out. Only if she knew that I was thinking about fucking Marcy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.