Raise the Jolly Roger
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A defenseless merchant ship. A stalking pirate ship loaded with merciless bandits. Six females all nubile and ready for whatever the future holds for them.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex  

The haunting sobs from Mrs. Robinson filled Grace with a certain dread that she would be found out as a female and soon suffer the same fate as her admired older female acquaintance. The four terrified daughters had not been placed into undignified positions as yet and Grace was concerned their use by the sex-starved pirate crew would be far too traumatic for such well brought-up females of the upper-classes.

She was still safe in her disguise as a cabin-boy of absolutely no interest to the sex-starved pirates unless pressed into service as a substitute for female companionship with either her mouth or her bum. It was a time-honored tradition that the cabin-boys would fill-in for such deficiencies on a long sea voyage and they were in no position to broach a protest.

Poor Mrs. Robinson was treated with distressing roughness and the rollicking pirate crew was counting the total of her admirers as they finished their business. The friendly well-intentioned mother of four daughters was floating in spunk by the time they had tired of her and then turned to the first of her four pretty daughters.

It surprised the confused Grace that they selected Rebecca as the first of the young females to feel the brunt of the pirate repressed frustration. She was the most experienced of the four sisters and the one most likely to perform well in a multi-faceted situation. The shy Patricia and the younger twins, Letty and Lottie were less likely to satisfy the horny male's basic needs. It was also fortunate that Rebecca's posterior was well-padded and she could withstand the repeated pounding she received in the form of spankings and actual insertions that taxed her power to resist.

The other sisters and Grace watched with dread but Molly was overly enthusiastic with the tableau because of her terrible need for male companionship. The girl's mother was so caught up in her own condition of complete shambles that she barely noticed her daughter's pathetic plight. In some respects, the beauty of the young girl was of comfort because the majority of the pirates respected such things and they were less rambunctious with her treatment than they had been with the more mature mother. Grace appreciated this obvious change in attitude and she realized the pirate crew was of a mind to preserve their good fortune in having a harem of sorts thrown right into their laps and didn't want anything to rob them of enjoying the spoils of victory in the coming days and weeks to the next port.

She couldn't watch as they boosted the twins up on the barrels.

Letty and Lottie were silly, naïve girls with no sense of the rudeness and raw urges of men deprived of female companionship. Grace was sad to see them find out the hard way and moved below decks to avoid the sight that troubled her sensitive soul.

At the end of the passageway that led to the galley, she encountered the younger Captain from the pirate marauders. He was the one referred to as the "Captain from Castile". It was likely that he would be given command of this ship to become the second vessel under the flag of the Jolly Roger. She kept her head down but the young handsome rogue was having none of that and pushed her trembling body up against the bulkhead to check in her privates for hidden weapons. Fortunately, he did not suspect as yet that she was a female and not a male because he was somewhat circumspect in his placement of inquisitive fingers.

It was somewhat shocking to her to have him roughly yank down her trousers in the rear and force her cheeks wide open like a butcher looking for a tender chop.

"Get your hands up on top of your head, boy. I always check inside as well to make certain there are no surprises."

Grace was disgusted at the thought of giving up the secrets of her rear door passageway but knew she had no chance of dissuading the fellow from his controlling intent. She bent forward to allow him more access and shuddered at the touch of his inquisitive middle finger checking the corners of her dark anal tunnel. A sob escaped her lips involuntarily and the pirate Captain chuckled at her discomfort.

"Well, a boy with lack of educated flanks. That is an odd find, indeed. I think you need to gain some insight about what to expect from the crew, lad."

Grace felt herself bent over at a low angle and slowly the huge pirate Captain inserted a cock of immense proportion between her waiting cheeks and pumped his shaft in both directions to widen his full capture of her rear door.

"See, lad, it is not that bad. You soon get used to it. I must say you have the cheeks of a young girl in the bloom of passion. I am of a mind to put you on my crew for the first voyage of the Captain of Castile as a full-fledged pirate chieftain. Hold still, boy, I need to flood your tight gates with my juices. That's good like that, relax and let me drain it all inside. In some ways, you are better than a wench for taking care of a man's urgent needs. Stay close to me, boy, I will protect you from this rabid crew of mindless dogs."

The make-believe cabin boy stood leaning against the bulkhead and quickly pulled up her trousers after the pirate leader withdrew his astonishingly large tool from her most intimate entryway. She knew he probably wanted her to lick him clean but drew clean water and used the towel from the lavatory instead. He was starting to wilt now and she had to admit that even in a reposed state, the thing was still impressive and she feared he might want to use her mouth as well since that was a time-honored treatment of cabin boys as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.