Raise the Jolly Roger
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A defenseless merchant ship. A stalking pirate ship loaded with merciless bandits. Six females all nubile and ready for whatever the future holds for them.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex  

Grace slipped inside the captain's cabin and borrowed his scissors to trim her hair even more so she gave off a boyish appearance. She had paused in the hallway and caught up some black grease from the pistons to smear on her face and neck to make it look like she was a truly "dirty" little grease monkey cabin boy with no regard for his personal hygiene. It the pirates were preparing to board the merchant vessel, she might escape their lust for female flesh if her disguise as a cabin boy held firm.

She could hear the familiar sounds of Molly the maid yelling her appreciation for the first mate's cock riding her buttocks like a breeding bull with the scent of pussy in the air. Sometimes she liked to spy on Molly when she was taking it from one of the crew because it made her tummy feel sort of nice seeing the way she opened up for even the thickest of shafts. Grace had some self-doubt issues when it came to stretching either her vaginal or anal openings for masculine entry. She knew males were driven by lust when they were long deprived of female companionship but was still afraid she would be laughed at and found lacking as a grown-up bed partner.

It was only because she held the Robinson mother in a high degree of esteem that she made her way to the passenger's cabin and softly tapped at the family's hatch.

"Yes, boy, what is your business? Do hurry, I have a million things to do this morning."

Mrs. Robinson seemed a bit flustered but Grace figured it must be hard for her to handle the needs of a helpless spouse and four demanding young girls especially when the silly maid was humping every sailor on the ship.

"Begging your pardon, ma am. I wanted to tell you in confidence that we are soon to be boarded by pirates and you might want to advise your daughters to abstain from any cosmetic enhancement and choose only the plainest and modest dress for wear. I fear these fellows are much attuned to the sordid use of female flesh for their perverted pleasures."

Grace watched the attractive older woman's face go white as a sheet and she had to reach out and support her weight so she would not collapse to the deck in shock and sudden concern for the safety and honor of her four little fledgling females.

The thought flashed into her mind that Mrs. Robinson would also seem quite appealing to the pirate crew because of her comfortable wide hips and generous behind that still defied gravity despite being close to forty years of age. Her spouse was a full twenty years her senior and she probably had not had much action on top of the bed since the birth of her last two children. Grace's own mother was a much plainer woman with unusually broad beams and a belly that made her look habitually pregnant. She reckoned that Mr. Robinson was a lucky man to have such a trim looking female sleeping next to him each night. It seemed a shame that her many years of prim and proper spousal virtue would be ruined in short shrift by a band of depraved pirates subjecting her to an orgy of "heels over her head" pounding.

She could not imagine the torment the woman would suffer to see her four daughters literally brought to their knees by the dangerous pirate crew. The only female on board who might find the visit of the pirates interesting would be Molly the maid who might be looking for another group of nautical cocks to fill her greedy female cave.

Not counting herself, there would be only six females to tend to the needs of almost two score pirates who outnumbered the ship's crew by almost two to one. Hopefully, her gender would remain a secret and she would not be subjected to degrading advances unless there were some pirates who preferred the juicy backside of a captive cabin boy instead of female flesh. She was well aware of those deviant desires because she had allowed a few of the ship's crew members like the cook's helper to ride her buttocks with her trousers still in place just to show she was willing help out a needy mate with needs on a vessel without any available females other than the willing Molly. She knew they thought they were riding a plump young lad with a larger than usual backside but she didn't care because the feel of the hard shaft pinning her down and driving up into the gap between her cheeks was most pleasurable and she often experienced that tingling feeling that made her feel very feminine and submissive.

Grace helped Mrs. Robinson onto her bunk and she began to cry and sob in fear and despair. It seemed a terrible state of affairs for the young girl to contend with and she was glad the remainder of the family was all down in the galley chowing down on the cook's morning vittles.

The cabin boy who was really Grace in disguise put her arm around the older woman and let Mrs. Robinson's pretty head rest on her shoulder. She was sorry now she had put on the dirt on her face and neck because the attractive mother of four would think she was a dirty boy and probably want to stick her in a tub and give her a good wash. Grace was really surprised when Mrs. Robinson tilted her head up and pressed her soft red lips on hers and even tickled her lips with her wet tongue that begged entry into her mouth. It was sort of natural for Grace to surrender to the distraught mother's insistence and she allowed the older woman to fondle her obscenely. It was a good thing her breasts were bound and she had the foresight to stuff a rolled up sock inside her panties to approximate the bulk of a male package for inquisitive fingers. In a bit of a panic, Grace dropped her head to the sweetly scented breasts and immediately began to suckle on the nipples just like she had done with her own mother so many years ago.

Mrs. Robinson was in seventh heaven because it was her fantasy to have a male child sucking on her breasts and all four of her children were girls. She put her ungloved hand on the back of Grace's head and pushed the short trimmed hair in tight forcing her nipples to stand up erect and ready for activity in her vaginal channel or even her puckered star. It was as if she knew she would soon be the dessert on the pirate's dinner plate and she wanted to achieve some gentler loving before that dreadful experience.

Grace rolled the sensitive nipples around on her tongue and licked with lots of saliva falling out of her mouth and down onto the wooden deck. They could hear the sounds of her husband coming into the other room and sitting down with a book about the travels of a giant in a land of tiny people.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.