They Called Me Maggie - Cover

They Called Me Maggie

Copyright© 2015 by The Smiths

Chapter 2: Deeper

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Deeper - Maggie was a street smart, pretty nineteen year old cockney girl, but she was confused. Why did the beautiful woman who came to her fruit and veg stall nearly every day buy so many cucumbers? Why did Maggie feel like she wanted to find out, so badly, what the woman did with them? One day she would just have to get her nerve up, and ask... The answer took a lot of telling, and changed both their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Double Penetration   Size  

A while later, Kate has a wicked idea.

"Let's do another pill ... and fist each other when it's coming up!" She says, and even though I've never done two pills in one night before, I have no objection to that. We take the Ecstasy with a swig of water, and I'm just wondering what happens next when Kate says:

"I noticed how much you like to watch, well, even though I've got you here, I don't want to waste that lovely veg, soooo think I'm going to open my bum up with one of those butternut squashes ... you'll enjoy that, won't you?"

I blushed a bit, like I'd been caught out, still not used to being so honest, to being understood by someone

"Yeah ... I suppose I do like watching. One of my blokes played porn tapes while we were shagging, to be frank, the porn turned me on more than I wanted to admit, more than the bloke did, to be honest," I says, and I stop blushing, cos it's so good to be open about stuff like that, no barriers at all.

Kate warms up a big golden butternut squash while we smoke another spliff. She brings it back from the bathroom, patting it dry. Looking purposeful she gets a knife and shaves the rough bit off the top, and hands it to me. It's warm and hard and fucking huge.

"I'll need plenty of lube for this," she says, and takes the lube bottle from beside the bed. She kneels down, puts her arse in the air, and squeezes the stuff straight in there!

"Now you can give me nature's butt-plug," she says with a playful giggle. She kisses the thing on its head, and squirts lube all over it.

"Can you wipe my left hand Maggie, I'll need one clean to hold the poppers," she says, and her voice is getting all throaty again. She's such a dirty, gorgeous cow, me heart is pounding with excitement just to see her, the girl I know I love, about to do this wicked stuff to herself.

"I can hold the poppers for you darlin'," I say and blush again cos I just called her darling, like we're real lovers, and it flashes over me that we are!

"I love you Maggie," Kate says, and I know she read my mind.

She puts the squash on the floor, sort of squatting over it, she's so slim and all, the squash looks way too big for her. She braces her back against the bed, squats wider, and begins to lower herself over the squash. I get down on the floor to watch, feeling like such a dirty pervert, but good too. The head of it is much fatter than the cucumber she'd fucked my arse with, more like the width of me hand. She presses down, and I see her arsehole getting tighter and tighter, pushing in, and then it starts to stretch. I'm all breathless; kind of feeling it for her.

"Poppers please!" she gasps, screwing up her face cos it's hurting her a bit.

I holds the bottle for her and she sniffs, and makes this this funny sexy little sigh, like she's surprised. I hunker down again, head almost on the floor and see it's opening her anus and beginning to go up her! After that she lets herself down onto the squash in short jerks, not stopping until her arsehole is gripping the bottom of the shaft, where its starts to get bulbous. It looks awesome, fucking well wicked!! Now that I know what anal sex is about, I can understand a lot of what she's feeling.

She starts to ride it, squirming herself up and down while her shiny slippery sphincter pushes an pulls, looking so elastic and sexy. It gives me the twinge inside, and I start to finger myself.

"Maggie ... lube up a cucumber ... I want it in my cunt at the same time..." She gasps, pushing three fingers into herself. I do as she says, and gives it to her. She lifts herself up a bit, and I hold the bottom of the cucumber steady as she pushes the tip between her swollen cunt-lips. I can see the strain in her thigh muscles ... they're quivering as she moves down onto both vegetables at once. You can tell she's done this before. She throws back her head, arching herself to make room. The cucumber starts to slide into her, slow and smooth, while the squash forces her arse wide open. And she looks like an urchin-haired angel while she does it, oh my Kate!!

She gets half the cuke up her, and panting a bit, she starts to climb up and down them. When they've made her slick, she gets faster, until she's losing it, and then they slips out and gets in a tangle. She tumbles over on her side.

"Thank God for that ... I didn't want to come then ... I want to save it..." She laughs, panting and stroking herself where the veggies have just come out.


Kate puts on some house music, really nice uplifting beats, like we're in a special club just for the two of us, and it's very soon after that, we feel the new E coming up. It's always quicker the second time.

"Are you ready?"

"Gaggin' for it!"

"Then lets begin," she says, just like children's story-time, but this certainly ain't no show for kiddies! "We'll try pussies first ... I think I'll be easier that way ... and then well let's see how it goes you'll think I'm such a greedy slut, but but I'd really like you to try my bum and pussy at the same time..." Kate has a strange, growly, very hungry sound in her voice when she says the last part.

Fucking hell! She wants two fists up her at once! It sounds so wicked it makes my heart go bumpity-bump! I try not to think about it as we lay on the bed, head to toe, legs loosely inter-laced, one knee bent. We can reach other quite comfortably. Then I'm wondering how it will feel to have her fist in my cunt, instead of my bum. Will I be too tight? She said she thought it'd be easier than in me arse, but what if it ain't?

I'm just glad I haven't got to wait too long to find out! We've lubed our hands up proper like, and it feels so soft and sweet to start fingering each other's cunts, touching each other at the same time, in our own ways. Now we're really making love to each other, not doing it to one, then the other, like we done before, which was perfect for then, but we're proper lovers now, and we can tell by the way we're touching. It's joyful as we act together, sliding our fingers into each other one by one. We're moaning and whispering and it's just fucking lovely...

I feel my cunt being gently opened, I'm getting so fucking high on sex and love, and I'm not putting up any resistance, my body, or muscles have decided it's what they want. I can feel a yearning deep inside of me, and now I know what it's for. I want her fist up me; I want to feel her fisting my cunt! I giggle, thinking I'm a fist addict, a fist-slut, and do I want to fist her again? More than the first time, 'cos now I know how good it will be ... It's getting urgent, I have to know if I can, cos I know fucking well she can! I start pushing me fingers harder. I've got them in a bunch, twisting them round, feeling her getting bigger for me. I'm stretching too, and it's so lush! I can feel the mouth of it expanding as she reams me out. We're so slippery from the lube and our juices, I can hear it squelching in stereo. My rush is kicking in big time now, I feel like I'm about to have a rocket shoot right through me. It hurts a bit, but it's like the burn of a hot sun bursting through the clouds. I reach an amazing peak, and:

"AHHHH FUCK YESSS!!!"

Kate's hand sort of leaps into me! I feel it enter like the hand of God, or in this case Goddess! Instinctively I thrust too, and my own hand goes right up Kate so that we're joined up like a couple of kinky Siamese twins. And then we go to somewhere better than heaven as we fist-fuck each other. I make a proper fist quick, and I feel Kate copying, her fingers folding, stretching me and I'm so fucking tight it hurts a little but that good hurt, that pain that tells you it's right not wrong, and then it's that sensation like I had in me arse, but different, it's the feeling of proper fullness, of getting exactly what I want, and the it's unique the feeling of my cunt being fisted by my Kate! She's thrusting again, and it's going deeper, her fist is going deeper! Her knuckles reach something firm, and rub it I'm almost there too, a twist, a little shove and I'm at her cervix and she's at mine! And we begin to really fuck each other.

"Love you love you, LOVE YOU!" We're chanting, it's ecstasy, the most intense feeling of my life.

We're so in sync with each other its like we're one body with two heads and two cunts, pulling, pushing, all the pain goes from me and its just bliss. The sounds we make kind of join up with the music, we're fisting in rhythm and there's magic house tune I love playing called Love and Happiness' and that's exactly what we have right then and there.

We get lost in pumping world of fisting and E rushes. So wet, so slippery, and each time the music reaches a climax, so do we, coming and crying and crowing, and at one point Kate is fisting me shallow and I get this incredible whirling bursting feeling and suddenly me cunt just spurts like a fucking sprinkler hose! I'm wailing and thrashing and I think I pissed meself but it feels too amazingly good for that.

"Oh fuck you're amazing Maggie!" Kate groans and keeps on fisting me just there until, fuck me, it happens again!

I'm laughing and crying now, kind of proud and ashamed and I don't know why, but the momentum of the music and the E has got us in its grip and we keep on, and we're coming every few minutes, our voices wailing in harmony. Now Kate plunges and pulls her fist in and out of me, fast ... slippery ... hot ... it's almost slipping right out, plunging right in and it's stretching me so good I can't stop.

My cunt is sort of billowing weirdly as Kate's fist pumps it, and then I remember how much she loved it when I popped me fist in an out of her cunt, and I pull it all the way out for a second. She gasps, and then she screams with bliss as I punch it right back into her! I feel her tugging and pulling at my cunt, and her fist pops out too! I tremble cos I know she's going to do me like I'm doing her. I tries to relax my cunt as she screw her fist hard, and then I scream too as I open and she plunges back up me. She pops me again, and soon we're doing it simultaneously, in and out, faster and faster until we're fisting in a beautiful blur!

We come together, bigger than ever, wailing sobbing, spasms tearing us up as the waves of ecstasy make it, well I've got to say it's kind of religious in its intensity. I find myself pushing me fist hard up Kate's cunt, so fucking far she squeaks with shock! So fucking deep ... Suddenly I can't take any more and I'm tugging her fist out of me, and shuddering like I've got a fever, but she can't stop jerking around on my fist, and she wants more and more.

I only half aware that she's turning over, with me hand still right up her.


"Do it to my bum Maggie ... I want to feel you in my bottom too ... NOW!!"

Her voice brings me out of the shudders, and when I've caught me breath I know I have to do it for her, Kate is so hungry for it, it's an order, I can't refuse her.

I blink me eyes clear, me vision is still sort of jittery from coming so hard. I find myself looking at her pouting arsehole, it's sort of winking at me, beckoning me. It's probably the drugs making me hallucinate a bit, but I swear it's begging me to fuck it!

I picks up the lube, and squeeze a load onto Kate's cheeky arsehole and begin to work it in with me fingers. I push one into her, and I can feel my own wrist in her cunt through the membranes. Kate squirms her hips, and sort of coos, cos it feels so nice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.