They Called Me Maggie - Cover

They Called Me Maggie

Copyright© 2015 by The Smiths

Chapter 1: Meeting Kate

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meeting Kate - Maggie was a street smart, pretty nineteen year old cockney girl, but she was confused. Why did the beautiful woman who came to her fruit and veg stall nearly every day buy so many cucumbers? Why did Maggie feel like she wanted to find out, so badly, what the woman did with them? One day she would just have to get her nerve up, and ask... The answer took a lot of telling, and changed both their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Double Penetration   Size  

They called me Maggie, after Margaret bleeding Thatcher. My old Dad, bless his rotten soul worshipped that woman. Mum couldn't stand her. When he died I don't think either of us missed him for long. I'm going to tell you about how I met the love of my life and found out who and what I really am. Going back a few years, to the late 1990's, and now I'm nineteen, and I work on Turpin's Fruit & Veg market stall in White Lion Street, that's been in the family for over a hundred years. It's doing all right since Dad died, now Mum does all the buying, and sets its up in the mornings. I do the day, and after school and on Saturdays Suzie, my little sister - she's fifteen - she helps out. We get a lot of regular customers on the stall, and you gets to know some of them after a while, their faces, anyway, and what they like and that. There's this girl what comes to the stall a couple times a week. Smart sort she is, tall, very short cropped hair, beautiful face - sort of elfin, pure but could be dirty skin better than a model. She's got a slim, lovely figure, and legs most of us can only dream of. She sometimes looks kind sad, sometimes dreamy, and as well as the usual sort of veg, mostly salad actually, she buys a lot of cucumbers, courgettes, and since we started stocking them, she buys butternut squash at least once a week, which ain't usual at all.

So its Summer, and this bird looks gorgeous. I'm in a bit of a puzzle at the moment, not sure where I stand with myself. I mean with sex, and that. I've been around a bit, I've slept with a few blokes, and it was all right I suppose, I come sometimes, but not always, I like them, but to be honest I've had better orgasms from me own fingers. And then there are girls. I can't help it; I just like the look of them, the feel of them, the thought of them. I'm not sure if they're turning me on really. Well I am, but it's a bit hard to admit to innit? I sometimes wonder if I'm gay, but in our neck of the woods, it don't do to say things like 'I think I might be a bender.' Anyway, back to this sort, she's wearing this thin little dress, her tits are bigger than mine, which ain't that big, but the shapes really good funny how I'm noticing things like that recently and her nipples ... you can see the aureoles through the material as well as the tips, and I'd swear one of them is pierced, with a ring. I realise, and it makes me blush, that she is giving me the horn something rotten!! And the way she's choosing those cucumbers, sort of checking how thick they are, and running a finger down their length. I watch her. It's like she's playing with a cock! And the look in her eyes ... Fuck me, I think this bird is turning me into a dyke! She chooses two, big thick, long ones. Then she checks out the butternut squashes. Christ knows what she's thinking, but her eyes have gone even dreamier and sexier. I'm getting so hot I'm almost wetting me knickers. This is it, this is the moment, I've got to say something, I've just got to!

"D'you need any help love?" I ask. Takes a moment for her to realise I'm talking to her.

"Mmm ... sorry ... I was miles away..." Lovely voice too - gives me shivers.

No girl has ever made me feel like this before!

"You look like you've got trouble making your mind up, sweetheart."

The bird blushes right to the roots of her black hair. Nail on the head. She must be using the veg for wanking! Dirty Cow! How'd she get things that big inside her? I mean, I prefer a decent sized cock to a small one, but these things are fucking huge!!

"Would you like any help choosing?"

"Ummm ... er..."

And I decide that I'll use me front, of which I'm told I got plenty. I've got the feeling its one of them 'now or never' situations, and I want her now, I don't fucking care what anyone thinks anymore. It's my defining moment, I suppose.

"'Cos I'd love to help you out ... I mean ... I think we could help each other out ... and I think you know just what I mean, sweetheart ... I've been watching you buying those things for weeks. Are you going to show me what you're doing with them?" I don't know how I dared.

She nearly does a runner, but now I've crossed the line, I've got hold of her hand. I talk real low, so only she can hear, and dare some more.

"I think you're the most beautiful bird I've ever laid eyes on ... I know I ain't bad looking neither. I don't know if you're a dyke, I don't know if I'm a dyke ... but I fancy you like mad, and I'd love to ... I'd love to push one of these cucumbers right up your cunt and make you come!" I whisper in her ear.

I'm trembling. I've probably blown it completely, and lost a good customer too, but I just can't help myself! And now the bird is trembling a bit too, and I see her lip sort of wobble. She looks me in the eye for a moment, seeing if I meant it.

"You're serious aren't you?" She says.

"Never been more so!" I reply. Her nipples are poking out like organ stops ... it's turning her on too. I wonder what it'd be like to touch her cunt now ... I bet it's sopping wet, like mine.

A slow smile makes her face even lovelier.

"Can you get away right now?" She asks.

"Give me five minutes," I says. "And these are on the house today." I add, popping the cucumbers, and a couple of squashes into a carrier bag. It's almost closing time anyway. I have a word with Suzie, tell her I've met a mate from clubbing, and we're off for a drink. Suzie don't mind, she's a good sort.

"I'm Maggie," I say, awkward like, now we're fixed up.

"I'm Kate," she says, a bit shy too.

"I live just round the corner, Maggie. I can't believe we're doing this. I'm not gay you know ... not really ... but..."

"Maybe its time to find out then, innit?!" Says I, feeling all kind of excited and a bit afraid. We don't each other at all, and we're going off to have lesbian sex! Feels all right though, don't feel wrong.

"You're right Maggie, its time to find out!"


Kate is class. Her flat is amazing, Shoredtch, of course, just when it was starting to get fashionable. She's got a huge warehouse floor, mostly open-plan, massive windows, and incredible light. It's warm in there too. I just stand there with my mouth open while Kate goes to the bathroom, and puts the cucumbers and squashes into a basin of warm water. There are big mirrors everywhere, making it even lighter. When she comes back, she stands next to me, and we look at each other in one of them. She's taller than me by a couple of inches, but we're both quite slim. I'm honey blonde, blue eyes, decent little body, but me tits are on the small side if you need to know I'm 34b, 24, 36. My arse is bigger than hers. We don't say anything; we just keep on looking at each other like we can't believe it, and start taking our clothes off. For Kate that just means pulling her dress over her head, and shucking off a thong. Her neat little bush is as black as the hair on her head. I'm a real blonde, my pubes just a little bit darker than my head hair. I pull down my jeans, and lift off my t-shirt. Me knickers have to be peeled off, I'm so wet.

I have to say; we look absolutely fucking gorgeous together! Just to get the ball rolling, I put me hand on Kate's tit. She gasps, and shudders, her nipple hardening against my palm.

"I think you're as horny as I am!" I say, laughing.

It sort of breaks the ice, because a moment later she has her arms round me, and her tongue is halfway down me neck! It was so fucking exciting more than with any bloke I'd been with! I push me thigh between hers, and I can feel her cunt rubbing it rough hair, wet flesh lovely.

"Well that was a bit of all right!" I say, when we come up for air.

Kate's eyes are twinkly and more alive than I've ever seen them.

She can speak at last, and she's straight to the point.

"Fuck me Maggie ... fuck me with the cucumbers - then I'll do you!" She croaks, her voice so sexy I almost come right there!

She dashes into the bathroom, and fetches the veg. Then she pulls out a bottle of lube from under the bed, and a little carved wooden box.

"Do you um do drugs?" She asks, and I can see she's hopeful.

Well, I'm a modern girl, I enjoy me clubbing, love to get buzzed on a Saturday night, have it large, as they say, sometimes, but nothing out of the ordinary, I'm no crackhead, nothing like that.

"Bit of puff, an E when I'm clubbing, line of Charlie - nothing too serious," I says.

"How about poppers ... do you like poppers?" she asks.

"All right I suppose ... bit rough I always think." I reply, wrinkling me nose.

I had a boyfriend who used to love sniffing the stuff when he was drunk, but I didn't get it meself.

"Ever tried poppers with sex?"

"Nah."

"I'll show you what they're really meant for then Maggie. I shouldn't, I know, it is a bit déclassé, but I love the stuff," she says, and I grin cos she sounds so posh.

"Fair do's ... but how about a bit of puff first ... it always makes me fucking hot when I'm in the mood!" I tell her.

Funny girl, ' I'm thinking, I hope she's not a total caner.'

But she's only got a couple of spliffs ready rolled in the box, bless her! We smoke one fast don't want the veg to cool down too much, she says! It's some kind of strong weed, and very soon I'm so fucking stoned! I'm dripping with desire, and I want to see just how much of this cucumber she can really take!


We're sprawled across the bed huge bed we're snogging and touching and feeling great, maybe still a little bit shy, but the puff helps. Then it's like Kate makes her mind up, rolls onto her back, and opens her thighs wide. Takes my hand and puts it on her. To begin with I close me eyes and just touch her, then I'm thinking, if I want to do this, I've got to look at it, and will it turn me off?' I scoot down the bed a bit, and look at her, close up. Well, the lips are swollen, fleshy, glistening, ripe looking, I feel a surge of something good, and I know I want to dive right in there! I must be more than half dyke to feel like this! I feel me heart kind of doing a little flip, and can't help myself kissing her right on the clit! Kate gasped, and lifted hips, and I know she wants me. I reach for her hand and squeeze it as I begin to lick and lap at her cunt, she squeezes back and its like there's a current running between us. Yeah, it feels weird, but so fucking good, cos she's responding straight away, little moans and gasps. I'm doing it! I'm going down on another girl, and it feels dead right. Tastes good too, kind of tangy, little bit salty I'm about to get lost in her when I feel her tapping me on the head. I look up and she's handing me a bottle of lube. So I know who's in charge, and it's her. I'm fine with that.

"Use lots," she purrs, "you can't have to much lube!"

I squeeze a load onto her vulva, and then I slide a finger in nice and easy, and now I'm fucking a woman for the first time. It's so soft so warm and alive. Like me own cunt but so different to. I love it. I push another finger into her, and she arches, opens her legs wider. She's so horny, the bitch, and she's got a big cunt, that's for sure, cos I push in another finger and they're still barely touch the sides. Must be all those cucumbers, ' I'm thinking and smiling to myself.

Talking of which ... soon she puts one in my hand, and I oil a cuke up with the lube. Kate watches me, licking her lips and smiling in a funny sort of way. She's flushed, panting a bit, and I notice that she's got a bottle of poppers in her right hand. She's squeezing her nipples with the other, and it makes me want to suck and nibble on them they're so cute. I drag me eyes back to her cunt, and kind of hold it open with my finger and thumb, and steer the cucumber to it. Might have been a trick of the light or the weed, but I swear I see a sort of twitch as I touches her cunt with the veg! She starts to go a bit mad straight away.

"Push ... push hard Maggie ... open me up!" Kate gasps, and takes a sniff of poppers.

Caught up in it, I do as she says, and fuck me, but she does open up!! It's incredible, her cunt just expands as I thrust, and before I know it, she's screaming, and there's four inches of the big green fucker in her cunt!

"More ... deeper!" She groans.

I've never heard anyone want anything so much, it makes me playful.

"Greedy cow ... you can just fucking wait!"

"Gimme!"

"All right then ... cos you asked so nice like..." I thrust it hard.

"AAAHHH!!"

"You enjoyed that didn't you..."

"Loved it!"

"Want more?"

"Oh yes Maggie ... please!!"

"Here it comes Kate ... fucking hell ... you must have about nine sodding inches up you!"

"At least ... now fuck me with it Maggie ... fuck me hard!"

I've never had sex anything like this before, I swear! It's fucking mad and beautiful!

I pump that rich bitch's cunt until she's creaming and screaming. Its turning me on so much I go down on her again, and her clit is so swollen I can suck ait and nibble on it. She goes a bit hysterical, and it's only a minute before she goes over the edge. When she comes, she arches clear off the bed and jolts like Ive plugged her into the mains. I've never come like that, ever! Maybe I'm onto something here! It looks like I'm shoving about a foot of cucumber in and out of Kate's cunt, and it don't even feel that tight, amazingly enough. I don't know yet what else naughty Kate gets up to, but what ever it is I want some, if it feels that good!

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god" she's shaking, sobbing.

I let the cucumber slide out of her and we end up in each other's arms, and she's covering me with kisses and kissing me on the mouth even though I've just been licking her. I don't know why but we're both a bit tearful in a good way. Emotional, cos it was so good.


"Would you like to try it now?" She asks a little bit later, and we've smoked another spliff with a glass of white wine.

"Would I ever?" I reply. "But I don't know if I can take anything that big..." It's double the thickness of the biggest cock I've ever seen.

"That's where the poppers really help," Kate says.

She's washed the cucumber off and I'm touching myself a bit as she lubes it up, then I roll onto me back, and open wide, like Kate just did. She gets between my legs, and its out with the lube bottle. I watch her squeeze out a load onto my puss, and some more on the cucumber. The lube don't feel cold at all, just sexy and slippery. Then she touches me with her fingers, and I'm in heaven straight away. I can tell she's a lot more experienced than me. She makes me all nice and slippery, and touches my clitty as she does it. I'm buzzing like a good 'un. She pushes a finger into me, moves it around, sort of testing me for size. I feel very open, very receptive, and love it even more when she slides in another one. She getting me so slick her fingers are just gliding in and out. It makes me kind of throbby and tingly inside. I can take a lot of this, I think to myself.

"I'm going to try the cucumber now. When you feel me starting to push, take a good sniff at the poppers, Maggie. If that doesn't do it or you, we've still got plenty we can try I've got a vibrator, I've got toys. If it really hurts, tell me at once and I'll stop." She says, her voice very reassuring, and kind.

I lift me pelvis a bit, and spread me thighs wide. I'm on me elbows, watching it all as best I can. Then I feel the head of the cucumber pressing between my cunt-lips. It feels fucking huge, and I'm a bit scared. But I'm so fucking horny, I take a big sniff of the poppers just like Kate told me to do. I can tell at once it's stronger than the stuff I've had in clubs. What a head-rush! My whole body buzzes, and while I'm gasping, Kate leans hard on the cucumber. I can feel it spreading me, wider and wider, wider than I've ever been! It's just beginning to hurt when I feel a weird sliding sensation inside. Now it's a kind of sweet ache, not really hurting, and I can't help shouting as that enormous cucumber actually does enter my cunt!

"Oh Yeah!! YESSSS!!" I cry, tugging at my nipples, humping hard and it's forcing the walls of my cunt apart as it moves in deeper.

The poppers fade, leaving me with a pounding heart, and six inches of cucumber up me! Jesus H. Christ, what a sensation! My hips are moving with it, and Kate begins to fuck me. The feeling of that thing sliding in and out is fucking outrageous. And then she goes down on me at the same time, and I am officially in HEAVEN! After a couple of minutes I feel my orgasm sort of coiling deep inside, and then as she sucks my clitty, I just wail with it, and come and come and come. My cunt squeezes the cucumber with every spasm, and Kate just keep on ramming the cuke and flickering her tongue on me, until I'm almost passing out. I come so hard its like I never had an orgasm before. So it looks like I am a dyke after all! Well fuck it, if it feels this good, I'll be the best fucking dyke in Britain!! Kate pulls the cucumber out of me, and shows me how much I had taken. I'm shocked, must have been about nine solid inches of it, nearly as much as her, and I loved every one of them. After that we have a good old cuddle, and cry a bit - 'cos we're so happy.


I never thought you could fall in love on a first date, but what I'm feeling for Kate isn't like anything I felt for any boy. I want to know all about her, I want to fuck her again and again, but I realise I want to make love to her, not just fuck her, if that makes sense. I feel fucking awesome! And I think she feels it too, cos she keeps on looking at me and smiling this big sunburst smile that makes my heart go all squishy. We're like a couple of besotted schoolgirls, and its magic. I have to ask her of course why she loves doing it with cucumbers and stuff, and actually it's a bit of a sad story.

Her ex-fiancee Richard was a right bastard, a control-freak who made her life a misery, using her in all sorts of nasty ways, playing games with her, conditioning her until she thought that being degraded was quite normal. I could tell you much more, but it's nothing good, and it left her alone, and vulnerable, and right off men, and wondering if any man is right for her, because she's had other boyfriends who were a bit like that too, he was just the worst. I'm angry with them, angry for her, and glad too, because it looks like she's decided that it really is time to give blokes a rest, which is good news for me. I'm already forgetting me own affairs, they don't add up to much anyway. She's already the biggest thing that's happened in my life. Anyway the important bits for this story is what she tells me next.

"He wanted me to do it with another girl - and of course it meant that he would get to fuck her too. I suppose I've always been a bit what you might call bi-curious, so in theory I wasn't against the idea of a bit of light girly play. We were going to fetish clubs quite a bit, him wanting to get much more involved than me. I snogged a couple of women when I was on E, and it felt very nice, so he wasn't exactly forcing me. Anyway, he picked up this girl at one of the clubs, Emily, and we had some threesomes. It made me insanely jealous to see him fucking her, but then she would be fucking me with a dildo, or fingering me at the same time, and it became a sort of twisted pleasure. I learnt how to go down on her, and I liked it, genuinely, making Emily come was the hottest thing about that whole scene. But that was the very best, almost the only thing I really enjoyed with Richard's games. After he got his way with Emily, he got more into coke, and much worse to me. He began to pair me up with other men, not very nice men, hard blokes with coke habits, and I was so under his thumb I just kept on going along with it. I've got money, family money, and he was starting to get into that to, to pay for his stuff.

"Anyway, you can hardly imagine what this was doing to my psyche. My friends noticed I was getting strange, and nervous, and losing what little self-confidence I had. To cut a long story short, I was out clubbing with a bunch of friends one night, I was engaged to Richard by now, and a lot of the time wishing I wasn't, and I had a chat with a friend of a friend, an older guy, very sussed, very gentle, and after a while, he just said: "Leave him, leave whoever is fucking your life up. If you don't go soon it'll be too late. You won't survive someone like him unless you break away, it's that or breakdown." Those were almost his exact words. We talked a lot more. I didn't tell him hardly anything I'm telling you, but he just seemed to know anyway, he didn't need details.

"I didn't leave Richard at once, but I started to plan to leave him. It was very hard, but a couple of friends, and the bloke I had talked to, sort of realised what I was doing, and helped. In the end I did it as kind of Palace coup. He was away for a couple of days, so we packed up every single thing that he owned, and put it into storage. The only things I kept of his were the videos the bastard used to make of me, of us, but mostly me doing well, shameful things. Richard would have used them to blackmail me, I'm sure, but I knew there were a few scenes - nasty scenes in a private dungeon especially, that I could use against him if ever he tried to come back.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.