The New Girl - Cover

The New Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sue learns a lot from her older sister. Now she has to put it into practice.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

(Conclusion)

Sue was so successful in her new position as vice-president in charge of staff morale that she was given the penthouse suite that adjoined the one occupied by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the firm. She knew instinctively that it was his penchant for anal coupling that had inspired him to such generosity.

Fortunately for Sue, his wife was more concerned with the ready supply of gin and tonic than in his nocturnal fumbling with younger, submissive females.

Everything was going along quite smoothly until a new associate joined the firm after recent graduation from a distant institution famed for superior football teams and wild student orgies in the coeducational dormitories.

The young man’s name was Mark.

It would be safe to say that the moment Sue saw Mark standing behind the window dresser grasping her buttocks with total disregard for public decorum; she fell instantly in love with the tall, muscular running back with moves that allowed no female an opportunity to escape his attention.

She wanted desperately to be bent over a desk by the handsome young man, but feared any assertiveness on her part would be attributed to an unwelcome feminine attitude of seeking control in matters better left to the male to determine. It was fortunate that she took that particular course of action because it was a certainty that Mark was one of those males that wanted total control and total obedience from his humping partners without exception and he avoided those pretty young things that wanted such couplings to unfold according to their own agendas.

She knew that the window dresser was an easy conquest for the virile young man because she had recently been divorced from her husband of almost ten years and she wanted to make up for lost time. Sue had seen Doris in action at a recent office party taking on a stag line of male admirers eager to sample her divorced backside to judge if it was as tight as reported by certain parties.

It seemed to her that the more mature woman was in fine shape from the clear view of her heart-shaped flanks, but she was one of those females that pretended to be reluctant to give up her sordid secrets and her mouth was constantly in motion spouting little whimpers and garbled words that betrayed her need for stressful pounding.

Sue had to admit the woman’s ability to take on an impressive line-up of admirers in such a short span of time was indicative of her period of lengthy sex-deprivation married to a jerk that would hump any female in close proximity regardless of age or lack of attractiveness.

She followed the pair up the back staircase and paused when they became suddenly silent in front of her.

When she peeked around the corner of the stairwell, she saw the window dresser down on her knees giving joyful head to the new associate with a frenzied motion. It was obvious she wanted to get to the “happy ending” before they were interrupted by some worker using the stairs instead of the preferred elevator.

The sounds of the happy grunts coming from the young man’s throat told Sue that he was flooding the window dresser’s mouth with his boy-juice as he held her ears in position for his maximum depth of entry. As soon as they were finished, the agile designer jumped up to her feet, turned around and bent over to guide her eager partner’s still rampant shaft into her hot box for some follow-up humping just to insure he knew she was in complete agreement with the program. It seemed impossible to Sue that the panting youth would have any fluids left to drain into the woman’s writhing body, but she had to respect the woman’s smart move to give the young man a sample of what she had to offer without any need for devious doubletalk.

In fact, it seemed like something she would have done under similar circumstances.

Sue knew that the sight of Mark in action was sufficient to trigger her over-active clit into a desperate state of deprived frustration. In her mind, she had already determined that her need for lots of “Mark between her legs” action was a prescription ready to filled at the nearest closed-door room.

She almost ran up to the personnel department and sweet-talked the ready-to-retire old fart with greedy hands into sharing his file with all the particulars including the fact he was not married and no fiancée. In a situation of such delicate emotions, she didn’t want to get burned yet again without all the intelligence about her prey needed to bring him down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.