The New Girl - Cover

The New Girl

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sue learns a lot from her older sister. Now she has to put it into practice.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Sue's reputation was originally actually earned by her older sister rather than her but her ability to take up where her sister left off guaranteed her success in the new job and she was now a vice president in charge of employee morale.

Since the demands of the staff were constant throughout the work day, she had established a routine of visiting the more senior staff in their own offices and receiving clients during the day providing they gave at least a full hour advance notice. That way there were no conflicts and no jealousies to mar the peaceful atmosphere of the work environment.

She liked the fact that she was gaining valuable experience in learning new tricks that her sister had only mentioned to her in the seclusion of their own home in whispers so their parents could not overhear. It was to her eternal shame that she had acquired a sense of pleasure at the most degrading of demands placed on her by the inventive married businessmen with fantasies of female submissiveness.

Sue not only bent over for easy "from behind" coupling but she even balanced perfectly on six inch heels and put her palms flat on the floor to allow her partners the best angle and the greatest degree of penetration depth inside her happy pussy or squeezed tightly by her fluttering sphincter. Many of the male staff had pounded her smooth cheeks with their hands and in some cases with their thick leather belts just to hear the sound of her squeals at being spanked with vigorous energy.

The new girl from New York City kept a careful diary about her activities in the upstate headquarters and when she hit the one hundred mark of serviced executives, she started to sort them by their favorite degrading fetish. She was surprised to discover that the majority of the horny males enjoyed anal sex more than any other entryway and decided it was because their spouses or girlfriends were not inclined to put up with that sort of nonsense on a regular basis. She hadn't met a single one that didn't enjoy a "on your knees" performance because it made them feel manly and in charge as well.

After careful consideration, Sue elected to secure the services of a qualified esthetician and colon therapist who specialized in female flank maintenance. She had been presenting her posterior with little thought about optimal appearance assuming that the sight of her ass cheeks alone would inspire male admirers.

Now it was time for her to enhance her anal repertoire to insure repeated visits to her gaped cheeks by executives in need of draining all their stress deep inside her lubricated crack.

The specialist was a woman in her mid-fifties called Jasmine. She was not particularly pretty of face, but when one dwelled on her lower extremities, it was readily apparent that her backside was prime territory for male attentions. The older woman caught Sue admiring her posterior and she smiled so charmingly that the younger girl was suddenly caught up in a flood of confusing emotions. Sue tended to avoid close contact with the same sex because she found that the obsession level increased dramatically in a same-sex relationship. She was still terribly young but she had already learned that there is a fine red line between love and fixation.

Jasmine told her in a softly pleasing voice,

"Take it all off, Liebling; Auntie Jasmine will be with you in a moment."

Strangely, Sue was not in the least disturbed by the tone of voice or the flirting lilt in the professional ass-tender's voice. She knew that in the next two hours her ass belonged entirely to this stranger and it made her a little nervous.

Almost in a whisper, the attractive specialist explained her system of cleansing internally, lubricating and full external preparation of the cheek presentation including removal of every last follicle of hair. The specifics swirled around Sue's head like a swarm of bees ready to sting her with vicious intent. Finally, she realized her choice was to go through with it or to renege and beg off on the treatment. She decided to put her trust in the older attractive female with the soothing voice and turned on her side for her anal treatment.

The internal cleansing was a snap except for the initial insertion of the huge cleansing nozzle into her brown eye. When she first saw the monster, Sue almost terminated the entire affair but she allowed Jasmine to calm her down by stroking her hair and holding her hand and reached back and lifted one cheek to help her get the equipment inside. After that, it was just the strange tingle of her insides being washed from top to bottom.

The attractive female therapist with the shapely figure cupped her pretty bottom with both palms. Sue felt wanted and special because of the joyful look in the older woman's eyes. In a way, she saw the specialist as a surrogate mother ready to tend her most tempting part of the female anatomy to most males and a place that it was difficult for her to attend to properly.

Jasmine turned Sue over onto her tummy and removed all of her clothing before hopping up onto the treatment table.

Sue felt the older woman's weight on the back of her legs and the nicely-toned woman began to massage her ass cheeks with utter concentration and focused attention. Every now and then, Jasmine's long delicate fingers ventured down into her deep crack and passed her brown eye with teasing pressure. Each time, Sue reacted with a long drawn-out sigh of ultimate pleasure and clenched her cheeks trying to lock Jasmine's hand inside her gap. Eventually, both females concluded that Sue was ready for new progress in her "getting acquainted" session with the therapist and Sue made no objection when Jasmine produced the long black strap-on from under the table.

Sue knew exactly what was going to happen and she was a bit nervous because the only time she had ever used the device was on those certain business executives that needed anal impalement as a stimulant for their over the hill cocks to get back into the swing of things. It was demeaning for her to pretend to be a man and give it hard to another male client but it helped her to learn a lot about their likes and dislikes and all the ones who gave into her anal possession seemed closer than they had been before. Sometimes, she would suck them off afterward just so they retained their necessary sense of manliness and degree of control.

Now she was in a similar situation and she knew that Jasmine would achieve total control over her once she had defeated her sphincter and started her down the road to anal depravity and total submission to her control. It was not something she wanted but she instinctively knew it was the best way for her to improve her anal presentation and it might give her the ultimate "tingle" she was always searching for whenever she coupled with another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.