The Light at the End of the Tunnel - Cover

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A long time into the future when survivors live far underground waiting for the time when they can return to the surface.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

The transition from the underground tunnels to the surface existence was now an accomplished fact. At first, Jessica had her doubts about the wisdom of such a move considering the fact they had little intelligence about the current surface dwellers that appeared to resemble the human life forms with uncanny exactness despite the passage of hundreds of years.

Their fact-finding expeditions to scout out the human dwelling centers and to determine the dangers posed by other life forms were almost concluded with the result that neither the human specimens nor any of the other animal life presented a danger to their continued existence. The presence of a variety of insect groups and poisonous serpent species were considered normal for the basically non-stressful environment and the leaders were preparing to release the pod hordes to their own devices in re-populating the surface regions.

Jessica had recently coupled with the good-looking Cyborg that had serviced her friend Betty continuously since their move to the surface. Betty was looking more than satisfied and judging from her almost continuous groans of carnal pleasure each night, Jessica was certain she was getting it non-stop from the huge titanium giant with the natural human like skin with anatomical perfection. She had availed herself of his services because she was, after all, the leader; but she did not allow him to enter either her waste elimination portal or her food and drink entry portal with her highly developed taste buds. He seemed a bit upset at her selectivity preference and she thought that unusual because it indicated he had gotten used to the variety of the full female human package. Betty had no problem in that department but then again she was a bit of a slut when it came to copulation no matter if it was a fellow human pod worker or one of the Cyborgs with their unique programming.

Once they had made the decision to stay on the surface, the role of the Cyborgs changed from a service role of satisfying the female human population to easing relations with the surface residents with their strange ways and total lack of appreciation for the wonders of modern science. Jessica wondered what would happen the first time one of the talented Cyborgs merged with a surface female never exposed to the physical perfection of Cyborg copulation and multiple orgasms. In a way, she was jealous of her Cyborg contingent because they represented the difference between the old way and the new way of sensual achievement. She had never known one of them to be insensitive to female feelings and they never uttered a single argumentative word like the throwback male human pod workers that seemed to revel in humiliating the female workers at every opportunity. She hoped the surface dwellers were not the same but she suspected there were certain genetic traits that spanned the centuries and never quite disappeared no matter how hard the developers attempted to purity the species.

Their first contact with the surface dwellers came close to a total disaster because one of the bots accidently crushed the foot of a young male specimen too inquisitive for his own good. Jessica immediately called for the services of one of the experimental “Replicator” Cyborgs to repair the damage. He was quite skilled and the foot looked as good as new but the surface humans knew it was a fake and they were still disturbed at the lack of concern on their visitor’s part since two feet are primary requisites for survival on a harsh planet. The young male human was satisfied because there was no pain and it all looked like it was back to the original condition and that was all that mattered to him in his pre-adult way of looking at things.

The only thing that Jessica found difficult to adjust to was the terrible odor that seemed to emanate from the surface humans. She narrowed it down to the animal skins that they wore to cover their naked forms. The things were not scraped properly, probably due to a lack of sharp tools, and the rotting flesh was the cause of the lingering bad smell that hung on the surface humans like some sort of identifier they were in the area. It was probably also due to their lack of interest in bathing under the waterfall located a short distance from their densely populated sleeping center. All of the pod people had made daily trips to the waterfall and they washed and assumed seductive posturing fully naked under the falling water as a way to entice both other human tunnel workers and even the Cyborgs that had no need of washing due to their built-in cleansing features.

The sounds of heavy-duty coupling permeated the air around the waterfall as the female tunnel workers shook off the boredom of long days without carnal pleasures underground. Thankfully, the Cyborg lovers took up a great deal of the slack as the male pod workers were usually good for a single shot and then needed several hours to replenish their battery of sensual delights.

The surface humans realized that the underground workers bore no animosity toward them and they relaxed their guard enough to engage in tentative close personal relations between surface and underground humans in a way that never changed over eons of time.

Jessica attracted lots of interest from male surface humans.

In retrospect, she was certain it was because she insisted on washing twice a day in the waterfall pool and keeping her hair well-groomed just like her mother insisted she do as far back as she could remember.

A little group of the males hovered around her consisting of Geronimo, Bud and Clyde.

Geronimo was the self-styled hunter always on the alert for nearby game. He used that same early warning system to narrow down his selection of worthy females for copulation duties and it was obvious that Jessica was on the top of his list for nocturnal fun and games. She knew it was only a matter of time before she would become fully acquainted with his procreating equipment and she did her best to peek under his soft animal skin to judge his size.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.