The Light at the End of the Tunnel
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A long time into the future when survivors live far underground waiting for the time when they can return to the surface.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

Jessica 19274 was truly overwhelmed by the blast of light that forced her to keep her eyelids almost closed as she exited the tunnel shaft hidden in the deep reaches of the dense forest.

She was the first sentient to actually move out into the rays of the golden orb high up in the solid blue cloudless sky. Just like her, most of the pod workers had been born underground and the concept of “sky” was not quite believable. It seemed more like some video prop to her and she expected it to fall at any moment.

A little cluster of “Borgs” were plugged into each other at the edge of the open field and they were chattering away in their data transfer hum of exchanging information. In a way, Jessica wished that she could relate to the other humans in that manner but she had learned the hard way that humans seldom meant what they said and when they swore something was “honest and true”, you could almost take it for granted that the opposite was actually the fact.

She didn’t have any functioning port to let the pod people and the Borgs and the Bots around her in on her secrets but maybe that was a good thing after all because their existence was dependent on self- interest rather than on team-work.

Her first thought was that the non-wearing of attire was not appropriate to surface requirements. Her skin was already raised in goosebumps from the chilling winds whistling down off the foothills in the distance. Sub-surface life was totally devoid of considerations such as “Seasons” or “Climate” and she felt a degree of panic because the unexpected stress was new to her system.

Of course, most, if not all, of the non-sentients like the Borgs and the Bots were already adjusting to the change in environment by over-lubricating and insulating their mainframes with a layer of rust inhibiting formula.

There were quite a few underground workers up on the surface now and they were all shivering in the cool breeze and realizing that the uneven terrain required a foot covering of some sort to prevent injury. These considerations were never covered in any of the briefing sessions and she wondered if the powers that be actually knew what they were doing in this transition to an exposed way of life out in the open.

Then, a pair of identical looking Cyborgs except for the fact one was patterned to be female and the other one was male came bustling to the forefront and directed everyone’s attention to the large circular roofed building almost hidden under a shelf of solid rock that looked like it had been blasted out of the tall hill boasting barren boulders and very little vegetation. They produced keys to the built-in locks and soon a wave of pod people were lined up at the counter putting in orders for shirts, pants and new shoes to cover their feet. It was a novel experience to have attire on her skin and Jessica wondered if she would be required to wear clothing at night as well.

After a period of laughing and poking fun at the others in their strange clothing, she realized there were no pipes or drains to carry off her waste materials. The Borgs and Bots had no problem with that since they just consumed their cast off cells in an energy transfer that defied logic. The human specimens were in a different boat and they used the nearby stream to carry off their residue to some other place like a stroke of magic. She knew that was not a good idea for long term use and that if nothing else they would have to construct some sort of temporary facility to tend to such mundane matters.

Her little scouting expedition into the high grass met with the sight of one of the human females being mounted by a doll-like Cyborg with perfect anatomical equipment and an enthusiasm rarely found in the low-energy pod males with failing libidos. She paused to watch with curious interest and noted that the pretty nubile young thing was so far gone into sensuous emotions that she could barely mouth words that made any sense. It was obvious that the poor girl was thinking with her cunt and not her brain at that moment and in a way Jessica was envious of her ability to adapt so quickly.

The Cyborg finished with her and slapped her bottom just like some macho lover proving his superiority over weak female flesh. Jessica knew it was just an act and that the designed program was directing his every action in such mating rituals. This was more to mollify the human females into feeling romantically inclined and they would accept the needles of the insemination control points without question. She was thinking of volunteering for the same program just to get the penetration exercise out of the way.

It appeared that all of the Cyborg population sent out for the surface expedition were clothed well enough to hide their anatomically correct sexual organs and the Bots were allowed to run around without a stitch to their names because they were not equipped with the human sexual organs that would be sure to excite the senses of normal sex-conscious humans. Jessica had to admit there were a few Cyborgs she would spread her knees for at the slightest suggestion. They tended to be visually perfect in contrast to the multi-flawed human male population that had suffered after years of virtual non-essential status.

They had emerged with some of the golf cart sized mobiles that they used with ease in the tunnels of the hidden temple. For some strange reason, they were not functioning properly in the surface environment and Jessica assumed it was something to do with the added oxygen in the air.

She jumped out of the cart along with her female human companion Betty 11024 who had been born on the surface and survived in the tunnels from the young age of only three with no real memory of life on the surface of the planet. Jessica felt sorry for her because she looked disappointed at her return like she had expected some sort of welcome and found absolutely nothing.

They formed up into two columns with the bots in the front of each column providing a bit of insulation from any unknown threat from the indigenous population which was rumored to be mindless shells of their former existence. She hadn’t seen any of them as yet and was beginning to wonder if they were merely a figment of false folklore passed down to scare the young pod workers into a sense of being protected. Those horror stories were enough to dissuade the underground pod workers from any thoughts of escaping to the surface for several generations of offspring. That was why the world topside was a complete mystery to them and they were prepared for encountering challenges that might prove life-threatening and beyond their control.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.