My Mother Got Me Some
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother worries about her sons sexuality

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Black Female   Black Male  

My name is Lorenzo; I'm a seventeen year old momma's boy who has never smelt pussy let alone fuck some. Which really bothers my mother who really believes I'm perfect in every way? As far as she is concern all the girls my age must be lesbians. She has even came to my school to see why I'm having trouble getting me a girlfriend. Needless to say my mother made it even worst for me.

I do see her point; I stand five feet eleven inches tall. I am very muscular and much defined with six pack abs'. I have hazel eyes I ware my hair parted and slicked over. I have lovely full suck able lips; at least that's what my mother tells me. My skin is smooth and has a reddish brown look.I play basketball and I'm just now starting to come into my own. I use to ride the bench, but, have earned a good amount of minutes off the bench. I have my own tricked out super sport and yet no woman on my arm.

I must admit I am a bit of a nerd and my conversational skills could use a makeover. My heart is good and that's why mother says I can't get any pussy. All good girls want are bad boys, whatever that means, come to think of it she wants this more for me than I do. That's how it is in my life, mother wants this, mother wants that and I just roll with it. The way I figure it is when I want some pussy bad enough I will get some.

But, that's not good enough for my mother, whom name is Carmen by the way. It was mid-summer and my mother was excited about having one of her college friends flying in for a couple of weeks. Her name is Cynthia Deveron the first woman I ever thought was better looking than my mother. My cock has been hard before but Cynthia made my cock throb. Her essence omits an sexiness that was made for a center fold.

She stands around five nine, with curves that will wreck a train. He hair was cut into a short sexy style that highlighted her cute high cheek bones. Her full soft looking lips are very proportioned to her sweet face. Her inviting slender neck seemed to be calling my lips which led down to her very ripe tender looking breast. Her waist is small waist flares out into some very sexy hips. This woman wore a mini skirt that showed off legs that made me want to see how they led up to her valley.

"Lorenzo, Lorenzo," I finally heard my mother say! "Boy, what's got into you, come over here and meet my good friend Cynthia," she order! I closed my wide open mouth and walked up with my hand out. "Good to meet you," I told her as I grasped her soft firm breast. Soon after that I felt my mother's hand on the back of my head. Cynthia gasped and my mother asked, "If I was crazy!" I'm sorry-I'm sorry was all I could say as I pulled my hand back. "I'm sorry Cynthia," my mother apologized, "I don't know what has come over this boy," she told her friend. Cynthia fanned herself, "It's quite all right he's just an excited young man is all," she explained.

That's when my mother turned to me and asked, "What got into you?" Now my mother I have always been completed honest with one another, so, when she asked. I told her she is so beautiful, I was thinking I wanted to shake her hand, but, my hand grabbed her breast. I apologized once again. That's when I noticed my mother was more upset than Cynthia; she just parted and licked them sexy lips. "No problem," she said as she looked me up and down.

I went to my room with the hardest dick I had ever had to whack off to the images that were burned into my head of Cynthia the hottest woman I had ever laid eyes on. My door closed and my shorts hit the floor as my cock sprang forward. My cock for some reason looked even bigger as I splashed baby oil on it.

I settled back and began to imagine Cynthia stripping her clothes off for me as I stroked my cock. My cock throbbed as I imagined those soft firm titties of her bounced free. The strokes of my cock became more intense when I imagined Cynthia had no panties on under her mini skirt. My nut sack began to boil as I began to whisper Cynthia's name, my cock was throbbing and I was just about to cum. When there was a quick knock at the door and there was Cynthia standing there in a two piece swim suit. I was speaking her name and the sight of her in that hot swim suit sent me over the edge. I couldn't do anything, but, let my cum fly. Man and fly it did once after ounce flew across the room and covered my wall.

Cynthia was there to ask if I wanted to join my mother and her out by the pool. Her eyes got big when she figured out what I was doing. They got wide as she watched my cum float onto the wall across the room.

I could tell Cynthia was moved by what she saw. She didn't shy away and her stare was fixed on my throbbing cock. Her nipples became stiff as I slowed the pace of me stroking my long dick. For a moment we were locked in a lust that was just beginning. Her lips parted once again as she took a long lick of them with her tongue.

Our trans were broken when my mother yelled out, "Will he be joining us Cyn? I believe so, but, he has to clean up first, she yelled back. Yeah, that boy can be a mess at times, she responded back." But, I'm not quite sure mother knew exactly what Cynthia was referring to. With that she closed the door.

I took my time making it out to the pool as I jacked my cock twice more thinking about Cynthia in that sexy hot swim suit. She was stuck in my mind and I wondered if I could at least smell that. Probably not I told myself after all she is my mother's friend.

Out by the pool, Cynthia and mother was getting there drink on as they chit chatty. As the drinks got bigger, so, did the conversation. I could hear them as they talked about the guys they fucked and inversely they shared some of the same cock.

That's when the topic switched over to me. "Cynthia, it's hard raising a man, I heard my mother say! I want him to be all he can be, but, there's only so far a mother can take a son. I'm so worried he may be gay; I don't know what to do!" GAY! My mother thinks I'm gay.

Funny thing is, hearing it didn't surprise me that she thought that. But, what I heard next did surprise me. "Cyn, I know I can trust you with my life and I know our friendship will survive this favor I must ask," my mother offered. "Carmen you know we are sororities sisters. Your pain is my pain and your son is my son, anything I can do you know I will." Cynthia assured my mother.

"I'm glad you said that, as she took another big gulp of her drink. I can see Lorenzo has the hot's for you and he needs to be laid. I know I can trust you Cyn," "I will do it," Cynthia said before my mother could finish.

"You will," my mother asked in surprised? "Of course I will, being a Milf is what I do best," Cynthia explained. "A what," my mother asked? "It's an acronym that stands for, a mother I'd like to fuck is what it stands for," Cynthia told her. "Are you serious," my mother barked back?

"Yes, girl and he won't be the first young man virginity I have taken," she told my mother. My mother was in shock as she took another drink. She was in deep thought when Cynthia asked, "do you still want me to go through with it?" Mother just nodded yes while she sipped on her cognac.

My cock stood at attention when I realized I was about to lose my virginity to the most beautiful woman I ever seen. That's when I walked out where everyone could see me, hard dick standing strong. I didn't even try to hide it.

My mother kind of shy away, but, Cynthia looked at me with a new deep lust. Her nipples became erect as she licked her lips. Her gleam was very erotic as my cock throbbed for her. My mother announced she was going to take a nap and excused herself.

As soon as my mother was gone Cynthia dropped to her knee's right before me. My cock was set free hard as ever while Cynthia looked upon it. She tried to grasp my hard member with her big soft lips. But, I was so excited my cock jumped and bounced off her soft tender lips.

She finally got hold of my long cock and slipped her soft lips over the head of my cock. The feeling was over whelming as the pleasure made my heart skip a few beats. My cock went down her throat as she freed her firm large breast.

The bouncing of her sexy breast made my dick throb in her mouth. Cynthia sucked deeply on my cock as I watched her tweak and pull on her long nipples. The more intense the pull or tweak the more intense the suction on my cock. Cynthia is a good sucker as my balls began to boil in anticipation. I felt pleasure that I have never felt before and the sound of her feasting on my cock really drove me wild.

This was way better than jacking off and my dick was in heaven. I never throbbed so much in my life. Cynthia is an expert at taking me to the edge of climax and then backing off so I wouldn't come.

She took me to the edge and brought me back for about twenty minutes. That's when she stood before me and stripped off her swim suit. The crotch of her swim suit was soak and wet, her clitoris enflamed.

Eartis

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.