Life: the Gorland Edition - Cover

Life: the Gorland Edition

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 5: Life of a Slave Day 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Life of a Slave Day 4 - Kendra takes her family to her mother's and step father's camp. She hopes it will bring them closer together. She should watch out what she wishes for.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I was trying to remember where I was when the alarm rang. I remember this really weird nightmare where...

Sitting upright I looked down between my legs to see a blond woman's head. It all comes back to me, the trip to my mother and step dad's house, the board game my daughter and sister talked me into playing, the slave collars, the humiliation, the pleasure.

The pleasure ... I stroked my son's girlfriend, Tanya's blonde head. The masters had made us dye or bleach our hair last night. Dark haired Tanya is now a bleach-blonde with white streaks in it. They were going to take us into town and...

Shit, I looked at the clock on the table next to our bed, 3:33 am. I had to get everyone into their harnesses by four or I would be punished. I gently shake Tanya awake. Then I untangled Kate and Sally and awake them.

"We have to hurry," I tell them. It has already taken 5 minutes. Starting with Tanya, I hook her arms in place. Loosely strapping her feet, I go to the rope and pull her in place. Thank God for the pulleys to help me lift her. As she hangs there, I tightened her ankle straps leaving her hanging stretched in a classic spread eagle position.

God she looks hot. As I look at her I can see boats already anchored off our shore for the show. Shit, it has taken me 7 minutes. I hurry and strap Sally in place. 10 minutes to go. I am a little less gentle with Kate.

"I am sorry, we are running late."

"I understand Kendra," she replies giving me a full mouth kiss even as I strap her hands in place. I pull her into position and tighten her ankles with three minutes to spare. Running down the front wall I click on the spot lights that shine on them

Sprinting towards the master's room, I meet Randy watching me from the hall.

"And I was looking forward to giving you another whipping," he laughs, "but you made it. Let's get you up in place."

Randy takes me and straps me on the rack while I lay on the floor. Then hoisting me up, he ties me off next to the others. Going to the wall, he clicks on my spotlights. I start rotating with the other slaves as we are on display for the early morning fishermen.

Another morning in the display window. Today I notice our friendly law enforcement officer is out with the crowd.

"After yesterday, Tom called our friend up to get some help keeping people off the beach," Randy yawns as he sees me looking at the police boat. "He said there wouldn't be a problem getting someone to volunteer to watch over you girls. Tom assured him it would be no problem to reimburse the officers for their time."

I bet he had no problem getting the officer to watch. I hope Tom meant cash when he said he we could 'reimburse' them.

I can't believe my body is a turncoat, I think as I feel my nipple perk up and blood rush to my pussy. It is hard to believe I can get so turned on by being on display.

It is almost four hours later when they come to let us down. Again they make us tell them how much of a big batch of sluts we are and how much we love being on display. At least in the state we are in from the game, it is no lie.

"Time for breakfast," grins Mark after we are all down.

As we head to the kitchen, I hear Tom on the phone. "No problem ... Well you name was underlined in the book so I figured you had been used for this purpose before ... OK ... Of course you are invited," he finishes up as he hangs up the phone.

"All set?" asks Jon.

"Dr. Frank had no problem," he grins at me. "It seems your Mom and Step Dad had used him quite a bit. He said your Mom was one hot lady and he can't wait to sample the daughter and granddaughter."

"What do you need a doctor for?" I hazard the question, sometime an unasked for question will bring discipline from a Master.

This morning Tom only seems too happy to answer. "Your coming-out party. We want all the strangers you invite to pass a health examine. Can't get our slaves sick now can we? We definitely don't want to catch anything."

As Tom explains this, Randy moves two pieces of equipment from the closet into the kitchen. I can't quite make out what they are? I am not sure I really want to know.

"I think I will have some cream and fruit," Mark says as he watches.

"I am feeling like having some oatmeal with cream on top," Jon replies.

"I think I'll just have some Fruit and Flakes with my cream," Tom continues the conversation.

What is this with the cream?

"Are the milking booths finished being set up?" Jon asks Randy as we approach.

"I think I got them right," Randy answers.

Milking booths?

"Just need two cows," grins Mark looking at us. No! No! No! That is not how it works. You cannot just expect us to start producing milk on command. Yesterday it was the game that...

Shit even as I form an argument, I can feel my breasts get heavy with their load. Mark and Randy have come up beside me. Each grabs an arm as then lean me over one of the 'milking' stands. It basically is a tubular frame built like a heavy-duty walker. Approaching from the side, they bend me over the first horizontal bar, which is waist high and curved and heavily padded for comfort. As the top portion of my body becomes horizontal, my neck and armpits rest on a second padded horizontal bar. Still stretching my arms out in front of me, they unfold two smaller bars, which they secure my wrists to. Randy adjusts the heights of the various bars until my ass is about six to eight inches higher than my head.

"That will work," smiled Randy.

Looking over I see Tom and Jon have arranged Tanya in a similar position on the other 'milking' booth.

Randy squeezes my left boobs nearest the opening of the 'U', "This one is ready."

Randy starts sucking on my right boob, leaving my left for Mark. "Nothing like getting it straight from the cow. After a few minutes he motions to Mark takes his place sitting under me. Again I am overwhelmed with emotion, the pleasure verses the humiliation.

When I am done he signals Sally over. "Fill up; it will be all you get for breakfast."

Sally starts sucking one of my tits hesitantly. "It OK Sally, I assure her," even as I squirm from all the heat my pussy is putting off. God I need...

Just then I feel someone grab my ass and spread my thighs. Looking back through my legs, I recognize Mark's nude legs and watch as his cock comes in contact with my pussy. It is a strange sensation to look through my daughter sucking my tits to see my brother-in-laws cock.

"UM!" I can't help but express. It surely feels good.

As he presses in I feel another hand grab my chin. Randy stands in front of me with his cock dangling by my lips. I only resist for a moment as Sally's sucking and Marks pumping gets me hungry for cock.

"UOOO!" I respond as I start sucking on his cock. He quickly responds by shoving it down my throat. God it feels so good. Soon I am on the verge of an orgasm, as I taste the precum on Randy's cock. With a few more deft strokes he is spurting down my throat.

"Only courteous to fill up the milk truck," grins Randy.

Mark is still steadily hammering my pussy as my orgasm seems to stretch on and on.

"FUCKK FUCKKK FUCKKKK!!" comes out of my now free mouth.

I feel Sally stop sucking as Randy moves to take her place. As I expect to feel his mouth on my tits, I instead am treated to a new sensation. Looking through the haze of my orgasm, I see him hooking two clear bowls shaped object to my boobs. They are held there by suction. Stepping back he throws a switch and these two cups start alternately sucking my tits. Then I notice the clear tubes coming out of the bottom of them as they fill with milk, my milk. They are breast pumps but more heavy duty than I had ever seen. The pumping action only sends me to higher heights as Marks thrusts begin to increase in speed.

Soon I feel Mark's hot jism fill me up to overflowing. I feel globs of his come drip hotly down my inner thighs. I am close to passing out when he finally withdraws. Coming around the front, he lets me clean his cock off. I know it is wrong to think of this as a privilege but in my state it sure feels like one.

With Mark finished my orgasm tones down to a loud hum. The milk pumps keep me pleasantly stimulated.

As I look around I see the men have filled their bowls from the containers the pumps have filled. Mark and Randy hold up spoons full of cut strawberries floating in my cream. Tom and Jon similarly eat their cereals soaked on Tanya's milk. Sally and Kate approach us holding up bowls for us to eat from. I shouldn't be surprised at how good our milk tastes, especially how the game has modified our taste buds for other substances, like sperm.

After we are all done, Randy and Jon let Tanya and me out of our milking booths.

"Now go get cleaned up and dressed," Tom commands.

I take a quick shower. I am amazed how strange it feels to clean up alone. As I step out of the shower, both dread and excitement fills me. What will the day bring?

I tease my hair up with a bow dryer and then put on a heavy application of makeup. It seems more natural each day.

Being first in the shower, I am first in the closet. I find a cute Dark red mini-skirt and metallic red top to go along with a dark red lacy peek-a-boo halter bra, garter belt and hose, and red high-heeled boots ending just above my knees...

Cute? There is nothing but trashy outfits in here. This game has really fucked with my mind if I think this skirt is cute. If I bend at all, the skirt rides up and exposes my ass, my bare ass. The top is worse. It is more like a hip length jacket, red metallic material with long sleeves and a zipper in the front. The problem is that it only the bottom six inches zips leaving from my belly button up open. It fits so that the area around my breasts does not have enough material to close even if the zipper did go higher. The shirt/jacket is cut along the lines of a corset in that it was shaped to hug the body and push up my boobs. At least it covers most of my tits even if it shows all my cleavage and my belly button.

Kate comes in shortly after me. Her outfit is a more classy blue mini-dress. It doesn't cover any more than mine in that the 'scooped' neck comes down low enough that it just barely hides her shaved pussy. The neck was made of loose folds of material. A halter tie holds up the top. The back of the dress is also low cut, just revealing the depression where Kate's cheeks meet. Blue fishnet stockings and knee high blue leather high-heeled boots.

Sally is next. She comes up with is a purple dress with a floral texture. The top part is basically two straps that join at her belly button, cover the front of her boobs, go over her shoulders and join again in the back at the same level as the front. Silver rings hold the two straps together. From the rings, the dress continues down to the hips with two more four inch wide strips of cloth that widen out to form one panel in the front. The back is similarly shaped. The front and side panels leave about four inches of hip exposed on either side, giving the effect of a loincloth. She is walking on purple sandals with purple stocking that have heart shaped designs going up them. The high-heeled sandals have leather ties that accentuate her curvy calves as they tie up just beneath her knees.

Finally my beautiful Tanya comes in. She looks so different with white hair. Her outfit is a tight black leather mini with a white scooped-neck tank top. The arm openings are cut extra-large so that her full rack pushes them open enough to see the sides of her boobs. The front neckline plunges down to just below her tits showing much cleavage but still covering her nipples. Her legs are accented with pale white stockings with at least a four inch border that end just beneath the hemline of her skirt. Her black calf high boots have the highest heels making you wonder how she can walk in them.

Each of us has found a par of knee-high high-heeled boots to complete our outfits. Of course the boots match our colors.

"Time to get going," Mark rushes us along. "Don't forget your purses. You will need them for an excuse to bend over," he says with a wicked grin. "Make sure to pack them with plenty of makeup and small items."

We head out to the boat. I notice a few fishermen seem to think our cove is the best fishing ground around. Randy motions for us to sit in the back of the boat. There is only a wood bench, which covers the motor. I know there must be cushions for it but none of the men offer to get us one. We know better than to ask. Sitting down I can feel the cold wood on my bare ass.

Mark starts the motor. A powerful vibration starts up directly under me. I hate to admit it but I am kind of glad there is no cushion. The vibration forms a harmonic hum with my pussy.

It is about a half-hour boat ride to our destination. It is almost noon by the time we get there. Mark has brought us to city just below where we usually board to get to the island. I suppose he did this to give us some hope of not being recognized.

We clamber out of the boat, each of us girls trying to remain as respectable as we can. It is hard with the short skirts and dresses as well as walking in our high heels. I am sure that the men around the dock got an eyeful. As we walked down the dock, you can see curtains on the boats we passed move as the owners try to get a good look up our skirts from their lower windows. I am sure they got an eyeful.

The masters lead us to a busy shopping area in the city.

"Let's start with Sally's game play," grins Tom. "You can give the rules Mark."

"Well, since Sally won this "Ass Show", we will let her go last as the grand finale. Let's start with Tanya. When I say, you will go walk to where I tell you, turn your back to the closest man near you, and 'accidentally' drop your purse and bend down to pick up all the contents without bending your knees. You will remain in this position for a count of 30 seconds; if you do not stay down long enough then you will have to repeat the performance. At the end of 30 seconds, looking between the your legs you will make eye contact with the man you have been flashing, grab your ass cheeks, spread them giving him a good view, and then wink at him."

"What happens if the man comes at me?" asks Tanya in a timid voice.

"You will be allowed to get out of his way or avoid contact with others but it will mean a repeat performance," Mark concedes, "These rules will apply to all of you, do you understand?" he asks looking each of us in the eyes.

I nod in agreement as see the others also respond. Given the chance, I will bolt. How or when I do not know but if I am out of their site I shouldn't be bound to obey them.

"See that group of men?" he points to a bench nearby. A group of five old men sit on it. None of them can be under eighty. "Stand right in front of them and then 'accidentally' drop your purse". Mark reaches over and undoes the latch to her purse.

Tanya starts her walk toward the men. Even before she bends over, she has the men's attention. They try to watch discretely as she approaches but you can almost see the drool dripping from their mouths. Many of the men in eyesight of her have stopped what they are doing to watch her pass.

I notice Mark and Jon head in the direction that will put them about fifty feet behind the men on the bench. Jon carries the briefcase he has brought along and Mark has his picture phone on hand.

Just as Tanya reaches the men on the bench, she lets her purse slip from her arms and land on the floor. Makeup and stuff from her purse scatter on the ground at her feet. She positions herself so that when she bends, the men get a complete view of her ass. Nothing is hid from them including her cute pussy as it seeks out between her legs. She slowly starts picking up the mess.

I look to the men and hope they have good hearts. I don't have to imagine their drool as they watch. I start counting in my head. Even from where I watch I can see her pussy getting moist. I blush red as I realize that I to will be pussy drooling before the day is over. My count reaches thirty five seconds as I see her finish picking up her things. Reaching behind her with both hands, I watch as her hands split her cheeks giving them a clear shot of her puckered asshole. Just as directed, she looks between her legs, smiling at the old men, giving them a wink and then hurriedly departing coming in our direction.

Tom gets us moving in a parallel direction. Tanya reaches us as we round the corner, ducking into an alley.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," a flushed Tanya mutters. I am not sure if it is in embarrassment or in lust.

For the next hour, each of the rest of us slaves get to perform at different locations.

Mark chose a group of teen boys for me. I was embarrassed not only in doing the act but also in my body's response. By the time I left was able to walk away, my juicy cunt was leaking cum down my leg. Mark let me clean up but I had to use my fingers and lick them clean.

Kate also was given a group of teens to flash her gorgeous ass to. Half way through, one of the boys approached and started helping her. Of course from our vantage point, we could see it was just an excuse getting on his knees and getting a close up of Kate's ass and pussy as he picked up one lipstick. He tried following her but Mark approached her like he was her boyfriend, which shouldn't have been hard since he was her husband. Strangely enough, this was the first time all day I had thought of any of us as husbands and wives. At least his intimidating form scared off the teen.

Mark gave Sally an additional instruction. Her audience was a group of elderly men. After giving a splendid ass show, she reached back and not only spread her cheeks but had to cram her middle finger up her ass hole. Pulling it out, she turned around sucking it clean as she smiled at them. It was nice of Mark to have let Sally lube up her finger before putting on her performance.

Nice? There I go again. This whole thing is shit. I need to escape. First I need to get some relief. Maybe I can go to the bathroom and frig myself off.

As the masters find an outside café to eat at I ask Randy permission to go to the bathroom.

"Sure," he answers. "Have Sally go with you."

"Actually," begins Kate.

"Do you all have to go?" he asks. All four of us nod our heads. "OK, just remember we can see the bathroom door from here."

The four of us make our way to the bathroom. After emptying my bladder and a quick finger job, I can almost think clearly again. From the noise in the other stalls, I know I am not the only one needing relief. As I come out, I see one lady make a hasty retreat from the restroom. Embarrassingly, I realize this room must stink of sex.

I know the masters wait just outside at the table. I am not foolish enough to think I can make a run for it. Maybe I can tell one of the ladies who comes in. Even if I get shocked, they will realize something is wrong.

I am not sure that the collar will make them reveal my plan so I keep quiet about it. Sally and Kate already head out as I take my time fixing my makeup. I hear Kate's toilet flush as another lady enters the bathroom.

"Excuse me?" I ask the lady, getting her attention.

She is about fifty, dressed in a slacks and a conservative top. Looking disdainfully at me in my flashy outfit, she answers, "Yes."

No shock. This might work.

"My family is staying ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck me please." As I open my mouth an uncontrollable lust flows through my body. All I can think about is having my holes filled. Before the sentence is even finished, I find myself on my knees with hand sliding up my skirt. I really don't care if the whole world sees me all I need is a good fucking.

"FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!" I hoarsely groan as the first wave of an instant orgasm hits me. Squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples with my other hand, I ride on the crest of the orgasm. My hips thrust forward to meet my fingers, as soon they are all buried within me. Time seems to lose all meaning.

"Stop now," I hear Randy's voice through my haze. Almost immediately, the orgasm stops.

As I become aware of my surroundings, I find myself lying on my back on the restroom floor with my fingers still shoved in my pussy. My skirt is riding up around my hips and one boob peaks out my blouse. Randy stands in the door with Kate. Looking past them I see a crowd has gathered to see what the commotion is all about. I quickly stand up and smooth down my skirt. I adjust my blouse so that the boob is back where it belongs.

"It's OK," Randy tells the group outside. "She just likes the attention," he jokes. I see several smirks from the men as well as a couple of disgusted looks from the women. I see the lady I had tried to talk to tug on her companions arm as they make a hasty exit.

I must be as red as the outfit I wear as I head back to the table.

"Naughty, naughty," Randy chide me as he walks behind me. The other slaves look on at me with sympathy.

"Now we will have to leave immediately," growls Tom as we pick up our gear and head out.

"Oh it was worth the show," I hear Randy say mischievously. "Did you see that woman fly out of there?"

"Yes," laughs Mark, "and did you see how her husband couldn't take his eyes off Kendra as he watched.

"She must have tugged on his arms for five minutes before he finally turned away," agrees Tom, a smile appearing on his face. "I guess it was worth it."

Five minutes? I wonder how long they let me put on the show before interrupting me.

We walk around until we found another café about fifteen minutes away.

"You better go clean up," commands Randy. "I think you have learned your lesson and won't be any more trouble today."

He is right. I quickly go to the bathroom and freshen up. Most of my makeup had been smeared. I sponge bathe my legs in one of the stalls.

We have a lengthy lunch. Randy commands me to keep my knees at least six inches apart. The other slaves are commanded similarly. I want to tell them that it was not in the rules but after what happened to me, I keep my mouth shut and obey.

By the time lunch is over, I notice a group of men on the bench across from us all need to use their cell phones. Or at least they pretend to look through their phone lists as they hold them down low looking at the screens. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what they are really doing with the camera phones.

"I am sure you four will be the starts of the up-skirt web sites by the end of the day," Randy tells us in a casual voice," but that won't be the only sites you will star on."

"Speaking of which, it is time to get going."

Moving on, Jon explains the 'pussy flashing' rules to us. "It would not be any great thrills to have you just flash you pussies," he grins. "You have already given them a good showing when you flashed your asses."

I can't help but blush as he says this.

"So I brought a toy to help," he continues. Reaching in the briefcase, he pulls out a hollow glass dildo. Attached to it is a small clit vibrator. "This time, when you bend over, you will need to have this dildo shoved deep in your pussy. This will give them a view of the juicy meat of you twat."

Will this day never end?

"We will start with Kendra, then Sally, Kate, and finally Tanya," he instructs us as he hands me the dildo. I want to ask to go somewhere private to put this in but looking at Jon's eyes warns me not to ask. I angle around to the back of a park bench and try to shove it in without anyone notice. The girls hover near me providing some cover.

God, I hate this. God, I ... I ... I can't believe how good it fees to have one of my holes filled. The small vibrator on the end of the dildo begins a gentle hum. At least it is not on full throttle. I am not sure I could keep my composure.

It takes some concentration to walk with a dildo shoved up your pussy, especially true if your pussy is soaking wet. I barely knew where we were walking when Jon stopped us.

"You know the drill," Jon told me pointing to several high school boys sitting on a bench nearby. You need to be a maximum of 20 feet from them when you drop your purse.

Maybe they would let me go over there by myself. If I could get a hundred feet from them, I would bolt.

As I walked over, Jon and Randy followed me from a distance. Far enough to not look like they were with me but to close for me to make a break for it. When I was just a little closer than the twenty prescribed feet, I dropped my purse. Bending over to pick up the contents, I am sure I impressed the boys with my ass and the dildo protruding from my cunt. I know it made me hot. God, bending over presses the vibrator firmer against my clit.

I can't help but squirm just knowing those boys are getting off watching me. It is so disgusting ... Ummmm!!! Damn, the vibrator seems to be increasing. It must my imagination...

FUCKKKK!!!! NO!!!!! It has to be increasing. I can feel my pussy juice leak down the inside of my thighs as I try to remember my count. I feel weak in the knees as I gather my things. Fuck ... FUCKK ... I can hear the vibrator humming now. Looking over to Jon, I see he has a small controller in his hand and is turning one of the knobs. Remote vibrator, I realize to my horror.

... twenty-three ... twenty-four ... Fuckkk ... fuck ... twenty - ... Twenty-five ... I know I can make it. Twenty ... What was I on? Twenty-five ... twenty -six ... twenty- ... twenty-seven ... just seconds left. Twenty...

"Are you OK?" One of the boys has approached me, standing just behind me. I can see his eyes darting to my exposed rear. He must be able to smell my sex; I am almost drowning in the smell myself.

"Y ... Yess," I manage. Twenty-? Twenty-nine ... Thirty.

"You just look a little..." I can see a grin come across his cute face. Standing up and grabbing his head, I give him a deep kiss to keep him from finishing the thought. I find my hand squeezing his crotch as I make my break.

"Have a good day," I whisper to him as I try to hurry away.

"Wooo!!" I hear his friends cheer him. He is standing there looking like such a cute lost little puppy.

GOT TO KEEP GOING! I turn quickly away lest those eyes draw me further down a path I don't want to travel. Kate and Tanya each grab one of my arms as I get to the group. I feel my pussy start spasming around the dildo as they hold me up. As we approach a more secluded spot, I hobble to some bushes.

As discretely as I can, I remove the clear dildo. Hot pussy juice runs down my leg as the impediment is removed. God, how can I actually not want to take it out? I wonder with and empty feeling.

As I go to hand it to Sally, Jon shakes his finger at me. Obediently, I deep throat the dildo, sucking it clean. It still amazes me that I can actually enjoy the flavor of my own juice.

Each time one of us heads out, Jon starts cranking the vibrator earlier.

Before Tanya's turn, Jon whispers a few additional instructions to her. She barely moved away from us before Jon cranks it the vibrator. I can see her shoulders jerk with the new stimuli going through her. She can barely walk as she approaches the table with older senior men at it. She goes through the same performance we all have done, dropping her bag and slowly picks it up.

I am keeping count for her. At twenty-five seconds, she suddenly stops picking up her stuff and reaches up grabs the end of the dildo. She is frantically pumping it in and out of her pussy while still bent over.

Looking over at the men, I am afraid one of them might have a stroke. One man has pulled out his cock and is jacking off unashamedly. Standing up, he approaches Tanya. Shit, is he going to fuck her right there? I want to holler at Tanya to run but Mark holds me back. She is too close to losing it for her to even notice his approach. Then the man stops about a foot from her. The look on his face tells me what is coming next as he shoots his load onto Tanya's ass. It is the last straw for Tanya who screams in ecstasy.

The man, startled by her scream, quickly zips up walks away. The other men at the table get up and suddenly remember that they have some urgent task to attend to. It takes Tanya a few seconds to get halfway composed before she makes her way towards us. By now, everyone in earshot of her scream is looking our way. We quickly exit the park and get lose ourselves in some of the side streets. Kate and I have Tanya between us as she stumbles along still holding the dildo in her hand.

"Let me take it," I tell her as we walk. Without even realizing what I am doing, I have it shoved in my mouth and I am cleaning it off. God she is one tasty chick. The only problem is that it makes me hungry for some male juice.

After a few blocks we slow down as nobody seems to be following us. Randy takes the opportunity to gives us the rule for the 'boob flashing'.

"Again we will tell you where to stand and which way to face. You will flash both boobs and keep them exposed for thirty seconds. During that time, you will not stop anyone from sampling your melons. You can end the flashing early if anyone tries to sample anything but your melons but you will have to repeat your performance. Again, like last time, we will give each of you any special instructions you will need. We will start with Sally this time. Then Kate, next Tanya, and finally Kendra. We will let you all run through it once and then each will take their second term."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.