Life: the Gorland Edition - Cover

Life: the Gorland Edition

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 3A: Training Day 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3A: Training Day 1 - Kendra takes her family to her mother's and step father's camp. She hopes it will bring them closer together. She should watch out what she wishes for.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The sun shines directly in our faces as it rises from the east. Blinking I looked out the window and notice a small fishing boat cruising by. From where I am I can see of the three men in the boat though they haven't looked our way yet.

I slow and quietly as possible awaken the other girls and we slide off the far side of the bed onto the floor.

Flash.

Looking to the hallway, I spot Mark snapping a picture of us hiding there. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he is thinking of having us stand up in full view.

"Good morning wenches," Tom's cry distracts Mark long enough for the fishing boat to move out of line of sight of our window. "Find something to wear for the day ... and make it more sensual than yesterday."

More sensual?

As we make out way to the closet, I have to admire Kate's body. Her buns looked edible. And that naked pussy cries to be stroked or kissed...

NO! Kendra, get a hold of yourself. Then the initial warning from the game comes back to my mind, 'The longer you play this game the more permanent the effects become.' We had considered this a sick joke but after the events of yesterday, we now take it at face value. We needed to encourage the men, I mean out masters, to finish up this game fast.

Going through the closet, I find a red leather teddy. It has a thong like back and high 'French cut' hips. It ends just above my ass cheeks, basically framing them but not covering them. The front crotch is attached to the back with a quick snap access. It is a narrow piece of cloth that only serves to part my pussy lips as it slowly broadens to below my breasts. The top pushes up my tits up for display, covering only a small portion of them before splitting and wrapping around my neck. Another narrow strap wraps around my back keeping the whole outfit skintight. And in keeping with Master Jon's instructions, there is a two inch and a half cut outs in the two inch wide strip that covered my tits, leaving my nipples bare. Forgoing stockings, I choose red leather thigh high boots to match my outfit. I am not sure how I am going to walk with these five-inch heels.

"You look hot Mom," comes Sally's voice from behind me.

Looking back, I see my daughter is dressed all in lavender. She has on a halter-top bra that leaves her breasts completely exposed. A transparent veil hangs from the bottom of her bra to her naval. She has on purple cut away thong panties like yesterday, leaving her blonde bush on display. A matching garter belt holds up her matching stockings. She has found some brown high-heeled sandals that have lace that wraps around her calves, ending just below her knees. The genie like hat and veil finish the outfit.

"Look who's hot," I grin back at her. What am I saying, just yesterday morning I would never had called any woman let alone my daughter 'hot'. Shaking my head, I turn and see Kate displaying her wares in baby blue.

A latex body suit clings to her form, painted on from her neck to her wrists to her ankles except for the strategic cutouts. There are holes for each breast, one for her ass and another for her pussy. Her ass and pussy are separated only by a stitch of cloth. Each of her buns has their own hole divided only by a tight strip of cloth snapped at the crotch. Her sexy pussy was framed in a three-inch hole in the front.

Beyond her I see Tanya and can understand what Randy sees in her. She poses a striking figure in her long brown hair that comes most of the way down to her ass. A white teddy, similar to mine, adorns her except where mine is leather; hers is a combination of silk, lace and spandex. Long gloves grace her arms, ending just above her elbows. Thigh high white stockings grace her legs and on her feet is a pair of high-heeled open toed slippers with white puffy bunny fur on them. Holding back her hair as a rabbit eared hair comb. Her dark complexion accentuates the white outfit perfectly.

"Let's get a move on, we are hungry here," comes a gruff voice from the living room.

As we come out we are greeted with more whistles. Their pleasure sends tingles down my spine. Damn it all; we are more than just whores for their pleas... "Mmmm," slips past my lips.

"Let's get a move on," growls Master Tom.

As we accompany them to the kitchen, I realize they expect us to cook. Luckily, eggs are one dish I can make. Reaching in the fridge, I go to sneak a grape from the bottom.

"No, no," I hear Mark's voice. "You should know better than to eat before your Masters. The warm glow of the collar reminds me to put it back.

Breakfast goes good as the Master's chow down on eggs and bacon. They freely grope us as we serve them. Mark grabs my tit and makes believe he milks it into his cup. The other laughs with him while I cream my pants. Noticing the leakage on my thighs, he reaches down and scoops some onto his finger, tweaking my pussy on the way up.

"Quite tasty," he smiles at me as he licks his finger clean. "OK girls; scramble some eggs for your selves."

"Don't forget the special sauce," grins Tom. "Can I borrow Kendra?" he asks Jon who just smiles.

I watch as his fifteen-inch member emerges from his pants. God, what a monster that is! As he fucks my boobs he has me kiss the head of his cock as it pops out near my face.

"That's it Kendra. Man, I wish you had learned to do this a long time ago."

Dam, I want to bite that cock off and suck it clean at the same time. My tits are actually sore as he finally loses it, spewing into our scrambled eggs sitting in a bowl.

"Now that's a lady's omelet," I hear my son's voice joke.

We cook it up. Again they have us put it on one plate and all eat it with our hands behind our back. Mark's camera seems to be constantly going off. I seem to remember Kate saying it could hold 500 or more digital images and then he just has to download them to store more. A bowl of water is set beside the eggs, free from sperm for once. Strangely I miss the taste. We have to get this game over before any of the changes become permanent.

I hear one of the guys using our pot to pee in. Soon the others are joining him. Just hearing it makes me have to go and I can tell I am not the only one.

Looking at Jon, he gives me the nod as I go to use the pot.

It is my turn to shit and Randy just loves it. As he gets level with my crotch, I manage as slight wiggle squirting his face before the collar zaps me.

"You cunt," Randy hollers whipping off his face. "Now you are going to lick this floor clean." He looks at Jon who nods his approval. Kicking the pot under me, it sloshes out onto the floor.

After the girls are done with the pot, I carry the hot pot to the window and dump it out. Getting on all fours I grimace, as I have to lick up a cup or two of urine spilled on the floor. What a useless gesture that was.

"Time for some training," I hear Mark's voice from the closet. He comes out with several steel poles and ropes. "Where could we use these?" I hear him address the other men.

Tom smiles as he looks to the windows. "I remember Kendra saying you could hang a car on those plant hangars." I follow his gaze to the six windows in the front, each with a fake plant hanging in front of them. Randy runs over looking at the ground as he goes.

"This place is full of surprises," I hear him say as he pulls back the rug. Two brass fixtures about one foot apart are embedded in a circular brass fixture in the floor under each of the plant hangars. He hollers at Master Mark, "Bring those over here. Jon grabs that step ladder from the back hall closet."

While Jon is gone, the men start assembling the poles. The poles assemble to make steel squares. The shorter sides are four foot long, made of heavy weight steel. Along these poles are eyeholes spaced every 3 inches. The longer sides are made of steel poles that telescope out from 6' to 9' Long. Along the pole, the eyeholes are spaced every 12 inches. They attach two clips to one of the shorter poles. The other they attach a rope to.

When Jon comes back, he sets up the ladder and begins to climb it.

"I think it is fitting that the wenches put these up," grins Mark as he stops Jon.

Moving aside, he hands me a pulley on a caribbean. I feel quite exposed to the world as I climb the ladder in front of the ten-foot high by 4 four-foot wide windows. The ceilings in this room are at least twelve feet high. Removing the plant I attach the pulley and rope and lock down the caribbean.

As I come down, I see them raise the Raise the steel square up using the pulley. On the bars are four padded restraints. They tie the square in place, attaching the rope on of the eyeholes on the frame. My stomach sinks as I realize what we are putting together racks to display us.

Moving the ladder over, Tom has Tanya go up next. As she goes up the ladder, I notice several other bars still on the floor next to the frame I just lifted up. One of the bars is about two feet long with five-inch diameter adjustable restraints.

"Let's see how you did," grins Jon. He lowers the rack back to the floor and has me lie down. Tightening the restraints on my ankles and my wrists, he stretches me out to my full height in the rack, spread eagle. When he is sure I am secure, he starts pulling on the rope as I am lifted to a vertical position. As if this isn't bad enough, he takes a bar with the larger restraints and fastens it to my legs, just above my knees. This bar forces my thighs apart even more than they were, leaving me standing on my tip toes standing bow legged.

I alternate between standing on my toes and hanging by my arms as Jon helps the others get their slaves on the racks. The sun warms my back reminding me I am standing in perfect view of the window. Maybe someone will see us and send the cops, I hope.

Looking to my right, I see the other girls raised in a similar fashion, except Tanya next to me and Sally at the far end are facing the window while Kate and I are facing the room. With the four-foot wide windows, and the two-foot of wall between each window, we are spaced about six feet apart and about three feet from the glass.

"Hey I wonder..." begins Master Mark reaching for the lights that are used to light up the pictures on the wall between the windows. "Sure enough," he continues readjusts the light fixture nearest Sally to be aimed right at her. "This will be good for this evening," he smiles.

The other masters follow suit. Pointing the lights until at least two lights are aimed at each of us. "That must me what these are for," smiles Randy hauling out a box of 200-watt spot light bulbs.

"We will have the girls change the bulbs later," smiles Master Tom. "Let's just see if we have them adjusted right."

As Tom flips the switch, I feel my rack sway a little.

"Cool," I hear Randy say as I realize my rack is turning. Looking at the other girls, I see they too are turning. Soon I am facing Tanya. I can see the mixture of dread and excitement on her face. My tits and my wet pussy show my excitement despite my horror of what is happening. Facing the window, I can see a boat in a boating lane about 1000 feet away. Luckily the driver doesn't notice the four of us on display in the window.

How long until someone does?

Smack! I feel Jon's hand print on my ass. "What a sweet ass."

For the next hour the men go through the game rules while we slaves slowly rotate in front of the window. Once or twice I see boats slow down as the go by. I can just make out a set of binoculars one man holds as he cruises by.

One boat comes closer to shore that I can recognize the man is in uniform as he cruises to the front of the house. I try a yell only to be zapped by my collar.

Mark, hearing the boat, looks out the window.

"We've got company," he tells the others. Quickly he runs into the closet and comes out with some gags. Bringing a chair over, Randy helps him gag us.

Looking over at us, he commands us, "You will act happy. You will tell the officer that you are willing participants."

Just the feel of the warmth of the collar reminds me to behave.

"Hello," I hear a new man's voice at the door.

"Hello," Tom replies. "How can I help you?"

"I am here to check that those women in the window are not being held against their will," he replies nonchalantly.

Opening the door wider, he points over to me. "Look at the juice flow out her pussy," he points out to the gentleman in uniform. "And look at her nipples." I blush as his eyes freely roam my body attention. Help, I want to yell at him but I only smile. "That's my wife for you."

I can't believe my husband is showing me off like a piece of meat to some stranger.

The man laughs. "Are you four willing participants?"

I can feel the collar warm up as I nod yes lest I feel its bite. I know the others are doing the same.

"Well that is what I thought," I heard him smile. "This house has that reputation but I had to take check it out. How long will you be staying?"

"Until Saturday," Tom replies.

"Well I'll pass word at the office so you aren't bothered," he tilts his hat as he prepares to leave.

"Would you like a picture with one or more of the girls?" asks Mark.

"Well I really shouldn't," blushed the man as he hungrily looked at us.

"No one has to know," smiled Mark.

Every time I get the nerve up to say something, the collar's warmth warns me of the consequences.

"Here," says Mark leading him over to Sally. Mike shuts the rotation off with Kate and me facing the room and Sally and Tanya facing the window. Flash. "Just squeeze her ass while I snap a picture." Flash.

"Don't be afraid, they won't bite," smiles Mark, wrapping the officer's arms around Kate's thighs and setting one of his hands on her bald exposed pussy. Flash. Flash.

Randy comes around to help the officer. "Here, stick your head through here," he suggests as he guides his head between Tanya's Legs and wraps his arms around her legs. "Nice ass and face shot." Flash. Flash.

"Now let's get a little more into it," smiles Randy as Tom pulls up a chair in front of me. "Let's see you nibble on those nipples."

NO DAM IT! YOU CAN'T LET HIM... "MMmmm," slips unbidden from beneath my gag as I feel his lips suck on my sensitive nipples. Flash

"See, I told you she was a wild one," grinned Tom. "One more time. This time, pull on her other tit while you nibble this one."

I feel him squeeze my left tit and he gently bites down on the right tit. "Ughhhh," I feel my pussy spasm as it has been in heat since I awoke this morning. Flash. Flash.

"Thanks for your concern," grins Tom as he helps the officer down.

"Have a drink while Mark prints those and puts them on a CD for you," offers Tom.

"Sorry, I can't drink while on duty." But he can grope and fondle, I think to myself. "Mind if I walk around a little more?"

"No, feel free," smile Randy as he turns the lights/rotator on.

I watch as he walks around running his hands over us as if he were judging a paint job on a car.

About ten minutes later, Mark returns with the photos and CD.

"The guys at the office are going to be jealous of me when I show them these," the officer smiles. No! I want to say thinking of the other officers looking at the pictures. "Thank you," he shakes the masters' hands. "And thank you," he throws each of us a kiss as he heads out the door.

I watch as his boat comes back around the island and slowly passes. I also notice that several other boats have gathered about two hundred feet away. Occasional reflections from the boats make me realize that either binoculars or camera zoom lenses are pointed our direction.

"Time to play," Randy announces.

The men stop at the 'ropes and chains' closet on the way over. Coming over to me Jon holds out a four-foot long leather dog leash. "Can't have you scurrying around on me," he laughs as he clips it to the ring built into my collar.

He unfastens my ankle restraints from the rack. Then he removes the restraints that hold my knees apart. He lowers the rack until my feet touch the floor and the rack is at about a thirty-degree angle. Fastening the rack in place, he walks over and unfastens my wrist restraints from the rack. I now wear my restraints like bracelets and anklets as he leads me by a leash.

I feel humiliated, treated like a dog on a leash.

"We now enter the Training session of the game," smiles Tom. And the rules for this section are different from the last." Tome reads the rule changes.

RULES FOR TRAINING:

ORDER OF PLAY BASED ON WHEN THE MASTERS FIRST ENTERED SLAVE PIT.

MASTERS SPIN FOR BOTH MASTER AND SLAVE.

SLAVES WITH NO MASTER MUST TRAVEL WITH THE MASTER WHO ENTERED THE SLAVE PIT FIRST.

ALL SLAVES WILL PARTICIPATE IN PLAY; MASTER ON SPACE WILL DIRECT ACTIVITIES.

MASTERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DISCIPLINING THEIR SLAVES. IN THIS SECTION, COLLARS WILL ONLY PUNISH SLAVES FOR:

1 - TRYING TO LEAVE THE AREA EXCEPT WHEN ACCOMPANIED BY THEIR MASTER.

2 - TRYING TO HURT A MASTER IN ANYWAY.

3 - SCREAMING WITHOUT PERMISSION.

"DAM ... Ooouchh!" I want to scream at them but the collar still holds me back.

"Touch, touch," smiles Jon. "We haven't entered play yet and besides, no screaming."

I nod yes lest I get zapped again. Jon ties me to a chair nearby. The others are similarly tied to chairs or couch legs.

The new order of play was Mark/Sally, Tom/Tanya, Jon/Kendra, and then Randy/Kate.

Master Mark spins a 2, we watched as his and Sally's piece moves forward two spots. What new horrors would await us?

SHIT NO MORE WITHOUT YOUR MASTER'S CONSENT - (BUTT PLUG)

"What the hell?" she asks. A look of fear changes to relief as her hands automatically go to her collar expecting a shock that does not come.

Master Mark leads her to the 'Toy' closet. I can see Sally try to pull away but with each tug comes a shock. At the closet he points to some objects that look a cross between a short fat dildo and a bathtub plug.

"Uncle Mark," Sally pleads in a hysterical voice. "Please no, you have to stop this."

"Master Mark to you slave," he growls at her.

"Jon ... Dad ... Randy ... Please help," she begs. "Oww!"she cries at the shocks form her collar. Finally she cowers before Master Mark.

"All of us are masters to you slave," Master Tom, her dad, replies. "Now do as you are told or face the consequences.

After yesterday, we all can imagine some of the consequences. Turning back to Master Mark, still pleading with her eyes, she slowly reaches for and picks up the butt plugs.

"And lubricant," he tells her.

"Yes, Uh ... Master Mark."

"Now insert them into the other slaves first and then put yours in."

"Yes Master"

"Don't forget to stretch the slaves out first," he admonishes.

Looking apologetic, Sally comes over to me, never making eye contact.

"I am sorry Mom, but I need to get to your ass," she whispers.

Silently I bend forward and offer her my ass. I wish I can tell her that I understand but I am still under the control of the collar.

I can feel her finger as it pushes aside the strip of cloth covering my asshole. Slowly, her finger enters my asshole. It is cold and coated with Vaseline. She makes slow stretching circles with her finger, stretching my asshole wider. The discomfort turns into pleasure as she continues.

Soon, it is all I can do not to shove my ass against her finger, resisting lest these perverts get pleasure ... pleasure ... please my master ... I am at the point of fucking her finger when she withdraws it. I feel her other hand linger on my ass cheek as she reaches for a plug. As the plug touches my rim, my body pushed back against it, firmly implanting it in my ass.

"Mmmm..." escapes my lips to my utter embarrassment.

Sally bends forward and kisses my cheek. "I love you Mom." I smile back at her hoping she can see I am OK with it.

She moves on to Kate. Unsnapping the cloth that separates Kate's ass cheeks, she fingers her asshole. It is not long before Kate starts humping her finger back. I can tell by the look on Kate's face that she is enjoying it and at the same time embarrassed by the pleasure she is getting out of it. By the time Sally is ready to insert the plug, Kate is on the verge of losing it. Sally holds it at the entrance to her asshole as we all watch Kate fuck it, bring herself to an orgasm.

"God Kate, I never knew you liked it up there," I heard Mark joke.

Tanya is next. She tolerates it and enjoys it because it pleases her master but she was nowhere as enthralled as Kate and I were. The show was much shorter as Tanya's Ass is filled.

Looking at Mark, she asks, "Can I have one of the slaves help me, Master?"

"Let your mother help you," he smiles.

Coming over to me she hands me the plug. "Mom, could you please help me?"

I slowly scoot over to her on my knees. Dipping my hand in the lubricant, I put my thumb to her asshole and pushed. God it felt good to penetrate her...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.