Life: the Gorland Edition - Cover

Life: the Gorland Edition

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 2: Heroes or Conquerors

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Heroes or Conquerors - Kendra takes her family to her mother's and step father's camp. She hopes it will bring them closer together. She should watch out what she wishes for.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Magic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

My knees are sore and my throat dry, when I hear a creak on the porch. I want to shout anything but this mantra, but I fear the sting of the collar.

"Hello," I hear Randy's voice as the door opens. I look over out of the corner of my eye to see him just gawking.

"What's happened to her?" I hear Tom's voice behind him.

"Hello," comes a bewildered Jon.

Mark just walks in and seeing his wife Kate, he quickly comes to her aid. Grabbing her shoulders, both of them are shocked by the charge on the collar.

"Hell, what was that?" he hollers backing away.

Tom spots the note and reads it to the others. "This game has taken our bodies over. The only hope we have is that you can lead us away from it. The rules state a master may lead his slave away from the board. Failing that, the game must be finished in order to set us free."

"But we can't touch them without getting shocked," Mark says at the end.

"I think the rings are the keys, one ring, one slave," Tom replies as he quickly scans the directions. Reaching out to the game board, he grabs one.

The others follow suit.

"Now to see if ... Ouch... " As Tom touches me, I almost pass out from the combined shock of the ring and collar.

"Shit and now it's stuck," Tom mutters trying to pull off the white ring.

Color, shit. Each ring must be color coordinated to the slave collars.

"Color," I croak as a shock reminds to speak only the mantra of a slave.

"What did she say?" asks Tom.

"Color," Jon replies looking at his purple ring. "See, I have Kendra's color." He tries to pull it off but it is stuck. Giving up on that, he tells Tom, "Let me try."

Grabbing me by the shoulders a pleasant shock goes through both of us as he cradles me in his arms. God I am getting wet over my son-in-law.

Walking me to the porch he hollers back, "It works."

By then the others have sorted themselves out. Tom picks up Tanya, Mark has Sally in his arms, and Randy carries Kate.

It was then I notice Mark's chest swell and his stomach shrink. He looked like his college pictures when Kate first met him. Actually, he looks even better. He has inherited all the points from the game play of Sally's Master on the board.

Looking down at my husband's Tom pants, I can see his bulge grow. I shudder to think of the size of his penis now. It had to be about fifteen inches long and two and a half to three inches in diameter I calculate. Looking at Tanya, I see her eyes on my husband's crotch as the same thought dawns on her.

"Can you walk?" asks Jon.

"If you command me to Master," I reply. For the first time in over an hour and a half, I can say something other than the mantra.

"Walk and stop that chant," he commanded.

"Yes Master," I replied. I still can't address him as anything other than Master. I want so bad to cover up but I have not been given permission.

"Walk and stop chanting," I hear the other three men command.

As I glance around at the men. It is then I noticed a strange gleam enter their eyes as their rings glow brightly.

"Jon ... Ouch," so much for freedom to talk.

"Master," I try with no shock.

All the men look straight ahead, eyes glazed. We try everything to get their attention.

"Master," I shout, waving my hands in front of his face. "Master, please answer me." I try shaking Jon, rubbing his face, and finally in frustration I slap him once.

Desperately I tug at the rings. Finally I notice the glow of their rings fade. One last time I wind back and slap Jon's face.

"What the hell," he roars as he snaps out of it.

"Master," I look up into his angry face. I am sure he is going to hit me, yet he restrains himself.

Jon looks over at me, "State what you were going to stay."

"We need to get away from here."

Jon looks at the other Masters ... I mean men.

"Woman," I hear Tom speak to me. "We will go when I damn well feel like it. First we need to look at that game."

How can he speak to me like that? As they walk back toward the table we have to follow lest we are zapped.

"Master," I hear Kate try to get Randy's attention.

"Speak woman," he orders. I can't believe my son is talking like this.

"Please order us to get dressed," she pleads.

"Sure," he smiles looking her over. "Sorry," he laughs looking around the room.

Well that is a relief. He still seems himself.

"But not in this trash," he picks up Kate's clothes and throws them into the fireplace. "They should make good kindling," he grins. "Pick out an outfit from that closet," he orders, gesturing to the secret closet that the game revealed. We had already caught glimpses of the minimal lingerie that hangs on the inside of the door. "Something sleazy for you, not a stitch covering that fine ass."

Kate hesitates until the collar zaps her. Looking at me for help, she slowly walks to the closet. What the hell is happening?

"You want to say something Kendra?" Jon asks.

"Randy, when this is over, I am going to wallop that hide of yours, I don't care how old you are. And Tom, don't think you will get out of..."

"Shut up slave Kendra," hollers Jon. "Remember your place here and now. You are a pleasure slave. Next time you open your mouth, I want to be for pleasuring me," he grins at me adjusting his crotch.

He doesn't think I'd ... My hand involuntarily touches my collar as I feel it warm in warning. What can I do? What can any of us do? It is hopeless to resist.

NO! NO! I can't think that way.

"A change is not a bad idea," grins Jon looking over to me. "I like heels and hose. Make sure not to cover those nipples," he commands with a leer.

I hear a chuckle behind me. "I always wanted to see you in some sexy lingerie Kendra," Tom tells her. "Why don't you join them Tanya. Something pink and frilly will do."

Smack. I heard a resounding slap as Mark slaps Sally's ass. "Get along my little niece. Make sure that that pussy of yours is visible and I want something riding up that sweet ass."

"And see if there is any makeup back there. I want it on heavy," commands Randy.

The men are under control of the game themselves. This nightmare is only getting worse.

Entering the hidden closet, I see it is much bigger than it looked. All four of us fit back here comfortably. Looking around I see there are outfits in every size and colors. Each of us automatically chooses the color of our slave band. There are even street clothes back here if you could call those minis and scoop neck tee shirts that. And sure enough there was make-up back here, rouge lipstick, blush, etc. I never wear makeup yet I know the look they want. Even as I try to fight it, I realize it is no use. With Kate's help, I apply my makeup on liberally, imagining it to be a mask I can hide behind.

I feel like such a sleaze as I find a red satin with black lace open bra corset with built in garters, red hose and matching red six-inch heeled calf high boots. My 'big breasts' enjoy the lift the corset gives them. I pull on the red thong panties next, feeling them rub against my asshole. Damn, if my 'Buns of Pleasure' don't actually enjoy the feel of the friction it creates. I resist the urge to scratch my ass. Still, my 'Juicy Pussy' is already betraying me as I dampen the thong panties I just put on.

"Can you help me with this Mom?" asks Sally, turning her back to me. She has on a deep purple and black lace up corset she needed help with. I can't help but admire her long legs in the fishnet stockings and her ass cheeks split by that half-inch swatch of purple cloth. As I tightened the corset down, I am unable to resist the urge to let my hand slide down to that ass and between her thighs to her exposed pussy...

"Mmmm... ," Sally groaned.

FUCK! This is my daughter, let alone another woman. I can't let myself do this. I yank my hand away as Sally leans into my hand.

"We can't keep the Masters waiting," comes my hoarse reply. Anything to get out of this situation and the compulsion to obey them helps us both straighten up.

"Sorry Mom," Sally whispers not dare meeting my eye.

"Nothing to be sorry about, It's this stupid game. I feel the same compulsion," I console her.

I look over at Kate dressed in her sheer dark blue camisole that hides nothing. I watch as she realizes she has been absently rubbing her bald glistening pussy as she watched us. I am enthralled by her hand as it parts her pussy lips. I quickly exit lest I continue down this road.

Coming out of the room I see the men returning with our suitcases.

"Won't need any of this trash anymore," my son-in-law, Master Jon, tells me as he flings my clothes into the fireplace.

"Bye, Bye, stuffy shit," grins my husband as he comes over to help Jon." Tanya's stuff is already to burn," he smiles.

"Aunt Kate," Randy hollers into the closet, "Where did you get these grandma briefs from?" I look over to see him wearing a pair of Kate's panties on his head while throwing the rest into the fireplace.

"Some of these aren't bad," grins Mark holding up a pair of French cut panties. "Just not good enough," he continues tossing them in.

"Jon, go get some gas," Mark suggests.

"Good idea," Jon smiles as he heads outside.

Tom looks around. "I think we should get a spare mattress out of one of the unused bedrooms and haul it out here."

"I'll go get it," Randy offers.

"I think the girl's should get it since it is for their use," Tom grins.

I swallow at the words, 'their use'.

By now the rest of the girls are out of the closet. Looking around, I can only think we look like four hookers.

I hear Randy whistles as well as Tom howl. The other two speak as loud with the look on their faces.

Jon returns with the gas as he douses our clothes. With only one match, all our clothes are a blaze.

All four Masters sit on the couch watching the fire. Master Tom commands us to 'give your Masters a show.'

As humiliating as this is, it could be a lot worse. Maybe if we just please them with little things ... umm that warmth again ... they will let us be. At first I try just a quick walk and spin with the others following me.

"No, No," laughs Randy. "That was no show. Now slowly and seductively stand in front of each of us and let us see your wares."

Tom and the others just nod in agreement.

I slowly approach Master Jon as the other approach their masters. Spinning around with my hands in the air I can see the pleasure in his face. Ummm ... pleasure in his face. The air current on my nipples has them standing at full attention. As I feel Jon's hands squeeze my ass a small ripple of pleasure runs through me.

THIS IS SO WRONG!

"Next," I hear Randy holler.

Going to the right, I now face my husband Master Tom.

"Let's see you wiggle that ass of your a little," he commands. Turning my back to him I wiggle my ass as I feel his warm strong hands squeeze my cheeks.

"Mmmm," escapes my lips.

"Next," I hear Randy holler. I really wanted to stay with Tom but I move on.

"I have admired your body for years," grinned Mark. "I used to almost drool over your breasts when I was first dating Kate. I was so glad when she filled out like you."

I spun around in front of him shaking my ass. On one hand I didn't want him to touch it; on the other I craved his touch on my ass.

"Ohh..." a shudder went through me as he goosed me, one of his fingers slipping past my panties and plunging into my very wet box.

"Turn around," he command me as he removes his had from my ass.

Turning to face him he commands, "Lick my hand clean slave."

My resistance only brings pain from my collar. Bending over I lick his hand clean of my juices as his other hand pinches my nipples.

Fuck! FUCK! FUCKKK! ... It is all I can do to stand as an orgasm rips through my body.

"Next," Randy hollers.

With shaky knees I make my way over to Randy. He is all grins.

"I wish I had chosen red, Mom," is his first reply. "I have always thought you had a killer body."

This is the worse. As I display myself for my son, all I want to do is cry. Well, cry and fuck and ... NOO!!

Still as his hands slide over my ass, my ass shoves back into his hands.

"Spread your legs a little and, while keeping your legs straight. Bend over," he commands.

As I obey he adds, "More, I want to see your head between your knees. Those yoga classes will come in handy now."

As I watch him from my new vantage point, he stands up, unzips his pants, pulls out his cock, and starts jacking off while rubbing my ass. As gross as this is to me, my body responds with heightened senses. As his fingers creep down my crack, I find myself pushing back harder against his hand.

All that exists for me at the moment is his fingers at the entrance to my ass. As cum leaks down my legs wetting my cheeks I see him tense up. Looking me in the eyes he drops to his knees as one of his fingers slide half into my dry hungry ass. I am close to blacking out, as I feel his hot jism squirt into my face. Lost in the pleasure of his finger in my ass, I am caught unaware and I nearly choke on the globs of cum I breathe in.

Withdrawing his finger from my ass, he offers it to me. "Clean up your mess," he commands. Remembering the pain from the last time I tried disobeying that order. I grudgingly suck my son's, Master Randy's, finger clean. Tears rolled off my forehead with my son's cum.

"That was a good start," I hear Tom's voice. Looking around as best I can, I see the others have finished and they are standing around looking at us.

Wiping his cock clean on my inner thighs, he looks over to Kate. "Help your sister clean up."

As I start to straighten up, Randy smacks my ass. "Did I tell you to move?"

"No," I reply.

"No what?"

"No Master Randy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.