Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 14: Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Epilogue - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Pam

What a year. So much has happened. We still live at the same house but our sleeping arrangements have changed. Randy, Trish, and I have moved into the master bedroom with Abbey and Maggie. It now has two king size beds which we keep pushed together. For the sake of looks, we still have most of our clothes and stuff in our own bedrooms and if Master decides to use just one of us, he takes us to one of the other bedrooms. We hung the posters we got Randy in the master bedroom. Master had the clever idea of putting innocent inspirational posters on the reverse sides of the posters from the card game and when we are not home or someone is over, we leave the innocent side showing.

Master has us call him Randy when we are not alone. He even has Maggie still mother him when she is not acting as a slave. He told her not to let even retribution from acts as a sex slave deter her. And there has been some retribution.

Master had me get a boob job. A pair of double D breasts hangs where my C ones used to be. He let me pad my bras for a month before the boob job. This allowed me to slowly increase the size. Still when I meet people I knew from two years ago, heads turn. Some of the stauncher feminist I knew give me dirty looks. I know they are just jealous. Most guys can't take their eyes away from them. Embarrassing but pleasurable.

I graduated college and now have a full time job. Abbey has had a promotion at her office; I think her new dress code might have helped. Trish has gone back to school to finish her degree but still works part time as a waitress. Maggie has taken a part time job at the Super Adult store downtown. Between the income from the strip poker card game, the increase of wages from Abbey and I, and the discounts from Maggie's job, we have quite a few more outfits and adult toys.

This is all good since Master likes us to wear only lingerie when around the house. He also requires us to wear at least on new outfit a week. Sometimes we coordinate between the four of us, buying matching lingerie in different colors or sometimes even in the same color. Master really has a fetish with lingerie, which doesn't bother us. We just always have a blouse and skirt outfit sitting out incase of visitors.

We went in together for a motorcycle. Master loves to ride on the back and hold on tight to our tits. Sometime it is hard to even drive when he is pawing us. It is especially embarrassing when there is someone who can see us. He usually only does this when we are outside of the town limits. He likes one of us to ride it whenever the weather permits. We have to wear either our bikinis with our go-go boots and helmet or a mini-skirt and tight blouse in place of the bikini. We are not allowed to sit on our dress so you can imagine the view from behind.

He loves to show us off. We can wear only the tightest blouses, shortest skirts, or skimpiest bikinis when his friends are over. He calls these outfits our 'VIP' clothes. Sometimes he has us forget to shut the door completely when we are changing. They seem to always have a hard on when we are around.

When Maggie baby-sits for Jay, our ten-year-old neighbor boy, he makes sure that if we are home we change into our 'VIP' clothes. He also makes sure Maggie gives him at least one good show before he goes home. Like the time she stood on a chair, dusting the top of the entertainment cabinet and then dropping a nick-knack by her feet and asking him to pick it up for her. She had wedged her thong panties as tight as she could into her ass and pussy. She said he took the longest time finding it and giving it back to her. To her embarrassment and pleasure, she is sure he got a good view. He even has us do some topless sunbathing under his window when the weather permits.

Sometimes he has us bring him to malls, not in the same town as ours, wearing sheer shirts and gauzy skirts with no undergarments. He gets a kick out of watching other men look lustily at us. And as humiliating as it is, we also get turned on showing off our wares.

We had warned him of the danger of letting others in on our secret. The biggest danger being that the state would probably take him away from us. But he wanted to be able to share us with some of his friends. That is when he came up with the clever idea of a paint ball game. He told his friends of local place that allowed you to hunt woman with their paint ball games. The person who got the most paint on the prey could have their way with them for one hour. Since this was illegal, they would be picked up by one of the ladies in a van and driven to the sight. It was a hundred a person to play. He wanted to make it somewhat believable but it did make us feel like whores.

The first time, Maggie was the driver. She wore the wig and outfit from the mall-streaking incident. I was in back of a cargo van we borrowed from my work place. I wore a leather outfit with the black bondage mask and sunglasses. There were no windows in the back and we closed off the front with cardboard. We placed a few benches in the back for the boys to sit in. At first they hesitated getting in but after Randy pointed out to them it was only two women against four guys, they got in.

It was hard to look these boys on the eyes. I knew them all. There Tim, Josh, and Joe. They had hung around with Randy for several years together. If it was hard for me, I couldn't imagine how hard it was for Maggie to deal with it. In a few hours we would each be fucking one of these boys.

We drove around for half an hour before coming to the place we set up for paint ball. It was a wooded grove on land of a friend we knew. There was a small cabin here we had brought out mattresses too. No one ever came there.

We met up with Trish and Abbey at the cabin. They wore their bondage masks, minis, go-go boots, and tight shirts. Under these they had on string bikinis. Once there, Maggie and I collected the money from the boys and stripped down to the bikini's we wore under our outfits. Over these we put on our minis, shirts, and boots. Maggie duct behind the cabin to put on her bondage mask and sunglasses. Except for our black boots, our outfits were all of one color. My outfit was all in bright red, Maggie's was hunter orange, Abbey's was canary yellow, and Trish's was lavender. Not colors that blend in easy with the woods.

We had a one-minute head start. If paint got on an article of our clothing, except the boots, we had to strip the stained article off. The boys had to give us a twenty second head start before firing any more paint balls. At the end of an hour, we were to come back to the cabin. The male who had the most color on a woman would win that woman to play with for an hour. If the guy had won two or more woman, he could pick which one he wanted and the other women would go to the male who had the second most color on her. This way each of the guys got one woman.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.