Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 13: Let the Games Begin

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Let the Games Begin - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

PAM

I can't believe how far I have sunk. I am actually disappointed only to taste my nephew's sperm and not to get a fresh shot down my throat.

"Let's let Trish go and freshen up and change into her outfit," smiles Randy, "while you explain one of the games.

As Pam leaves I hear Abbey yell with a little clap, "Let's do 'Dunking For Cherry's.'"

Let's not. I am now starting to remember some of our games. What were we thinking of?

"How do we play?" asks Randy.

"It's easy, Randy. It is kind of like Dunking For Apples. First, you cannot use your hands in this game, only your tongue. We will wear a nose plug so that we cannot breath through our nose. We all dunk for all hidden cherries we can get with one breath. The one with the most wins," Trish answers.

"And Pam is the hole we search," smiles Abbey.

I can remember the first time Abbey ate out Trish that Friday night. She really likes eating pussy, I realize. Even as a protest forms on my lips, I find myself heading towards the coffee table we had cleared for this game. My body lays prostrated on the table pussy side up with my feet on the floor. I spread my knees apart as far as the can go and lay my head back.

"Here," says Maggie going over to put a pillow under my head.

"And to make sure you don't move and give anyone the advantage." I see Maggie reach down next to the table and bring out some silk rope. What the fuck is that for. She reaches over and ties one end to one my wrists. Pulling it over my head, she fastens the other end to the table leg. 'What the fuck?', I want to yell. We hadn't talked about this. I feel her do the same to my left wrist. Soon she is working on my ankle fastening them securely to the table legs near my feat. Finally she loops one around my waste and secures my hips to the table.

"There," she says.

Damn her, yet at the same time it feels very sexy to be so helpless.

"Now lets stuff the hole," I see Abbey smile as she comes back from the kitchen with a couple of jars of candied cherries. She scoops a handful out and holds them over my pussy. I can feel the cool juice dribble onto my hot cunt. Despite my misgivings a moan escapes my lips. Finally I feel her fingers part my swollen lips as she begins to shove the cherries into my cunt. "Don't want it to be to easy," she adds as I feel her fingers slide the cherries deep in my canal. 'Fuck, maybe it is a good thing Maggie tied me down, ' I realize as my hips try to rise up to meet her sexy fingers.

I hear Trish return from freshening up. I look over at her fuck me queen outfit. She has garters, hose, and knee-high boots like the rest of us. Her bra is a halter-top that shoves her breasts upward and cut low enough for us to be able to see her nipples.

"Let me go first," grins Trish grabbing the nose plug.

"Well OK," pouts Abbey, "but I call seconds."

"Why don't you go third, Mom? I would like to finish her off," grins Randy. I can't believe the hungry look he has on his face.

Even as I watch him, Trish slides between my legs. She locks her hands behind her head as she leans over my crotch and takes a few deep breaths. Her breath on my pussy sends electricity up my spine. Just as I think I can't take much more, I feel her tongue dive into my love canal, frantically searching for cherries. One than another she scoops out and holds in her mouth. Only the rope keeps me from mashing her face into my cunt. Even before finishes, I feel an orgasm shoot through my body. "AGGGGHHHH!" I hear myself holler as I strain against the ropes.

Trish stands up and leans over my mouth. She deposits five cum soaked candies cherries into my mouth and a little tongue for pleasure. Trish goes back to my pussy and refills my hole, letting her fingers linger and flick my clit.

"Five," I mutter hoarsely as Trish finishes up.

Abbey comes over and takes her place between my legs. Watching her as she locks her hands behind her head and juts out her breasts to keep me on the edge. Abbey traces her tongue over the outside of my swollen pussy as she takes a breath and dives in. Her tongue is everywhere as looks for cherries. Needless to say, I reach another orgasm as she finishes up her turn.

She to stretches it out the cherry count with a long kiss and a tweak of my tits. I feel like I am loosing my mind as she refills my twat. She only manages to get four cherries.

Maggie is a little more reluctant at the start. But after the first few cherries she is digging in my pussy for more cherries. I can tell she reaches an orgasm as I reach my third orgasm. She just about passes out with her face buried in my crotch. I am quite sure she had six cherries when she stood up but she only has five left when she kisses me.

Even as I kiss Maggie, I feel randy start his exploration. God, his tongue feels good. I just about choke on Maggie's cherries when the first orgasm rips through my body and this time I don't seem to come down. I can feel the second wave after the orgasm fill my body as Randy manages one more cherry. He get up and comes over to my mouth and I count as he deposits one, two, three, four, five, and six cherries on my mouth.

"Yes I won," he holds up two fingers in a victory sign. "What is the prize?"

"Pam is going to kiss you up until you loose it," smile Abbey. "At least if I didn't win, I am glad you did."

I watch as Randy takes off his boxers and straddles my face. I want so bad to be able to help but again the position I am in become even more of a turn on for me. He aims his cock into my mouth as I begin to suck on it. It only takes a minute before I can swallow it down my throat. As he fucks my face I remember how I had held him as a baby. How had he grown into such a handsome young man? How can I be enjoying giving a blowjob to my teenage nephew? I am on the edge from the tongue licking he gave me early. As my tongue licks his balls I can feel a rolling orgasm sweep over me. It is like nothing I have every felt before. I can feel as he reaches back and starts to finger fuck me. I can't go any higher and yet I do. With one last thrust, I feel his hot sperm shoot down my throat and I scream in pleasure spewing his sperm all over my face and him. He pulls out and soaks down my tits and face with his hot juice.

As I start to finally come down I hear myself ask him, "How many blow jobs have you had Master?"

"You are the first my pretty slave." He brushes his hand along my cheek. "Clean her up girls."

I can feel Maggie and Abbey start licking my breasts clean as Trish clean up my face. Master starts to untie me as they finish up. As I sit up unsteadily, Master comes over and allows me to clean him up. He tastes so good.

Narrative

"You need to go freshen up," Trish tells Pam. "Master, we have set up some spectator sports for you to watch between the games. This will allow you time to recover to full hardness," she smiles at Randy and gives his mostly limp cock a squeeze. "Would you like that?"

"Very much," replied Randy. "What are these spectator sports?"

"Well first is the 'Pussy Pull'. It is kind of like a tractor pull but between pussies," smiles Trish. "We take turns pulling weights on a small sled that is attached to vibrating dildos by string. The contestant has to be able to keep the vibrator from falling from her pussy while pulling the weight six feet. She is not allowed to use her hands. As a matter of fact she has to keep both hands on her breasts and squeeze her nipples while she is pulling. If at any time the weight falls off the 'sled' the contestant must start over."

Maggie comes back from the kitchen with a two and a half foot long bar with padded U shaped ends. The U shape was attached to the pole at the bottom of the U and both U's had straps covering the opening. "And this, Randy, will be strapped between her knees. This will keep her from squeezing the dildo with her thighs and from taking to big of a step. We hope this makes the show make it more difficult and last longer."

"The winner get to have all three girls pleasure her until she reaches an orgasm," grins Abbey, "and the looser sucks the dildo clean."

The girls led Randy to the kitchen while Pam was freshening up. Here Maggie pulled out the vibrator from under the sink. It already had a five-foot long string that was attached to a six inch square sheet of metal.

"I'll start," smiles Trish, "since Master has already loosened me up."

Maggie puts a chalk line down at one end of the kitchen and another about half way across the kitchen. Abbey hands wander up Trish's ass while she helps her put on the bar.

"Hey, stop that," comes half a protest from Trish. "Your making me wetter than I already am."

As Trish inserts the dildo and turns the vibrator on, Maggie pulls out five weights from under the sink. She places on Trish's 'sled'.

You can tell the vibrator is already affecting Trish as she starts her pull. Luckily for her the weight is still light and she makes good time getting it across the six feet.

"Yeah," Trish cheers.

Abbey gets herself ready as Pam reappears. Abbey, then Pam, and finally Maggie go. All the girls are able to pull one weight across the floor.

A second weight is added, all four ladies experience at least on orgasm trying to pull the weight. Maggie seems to experience the largest orgasm as she collapses to her knees as she makes it over the line.

The third weight is added to the sled and Trish starts across the floor. About midway she is pulling hard at her nipples and starts shuddering in pleasure. The shudder went through her in waves, first one minute apart, then 30 seconds apart until she is in constant orgasm until the end of the pull five minutes later. Here she grabs the vibrator, which has slipped half way out and pulls it deep within her for one finally crescendo.

"My turn," whispers Abbey as she looks at Trish in awe. Abbey is going at the same pace as Trish and almost three quarters of the way across when the top weight falls off as she shudders in animal pleasure. She quickly picks up the weight and 'sled' and heads back to the beginning line. This time is much harder for her to start as she is already in orgasmic pleasure. About halfway through she falls to her knees, still trying to back up and pull the 'sled' forward. About three quarters of the way through an animal cry of, "Arrgggghh!" rips through her and the vibrator slides out. She collapses to the floor in a semi-conscious state.

Trish goes over to her and helps her get up. "Fuck I lost, but what a way to loose," Abbey grins. "And at least I get a taste of all your juices."

Pam and Maggie both make it though they move slower to ensure the weights don't fall.

Trish is the next to go out with four weights. About halfway through, she slides to her knees in much the same way Abbey had. When the vibrator come free about a foot from the finish line she is groaning in pleasure.

Pam doesn't even make it half way before she succumbs to an earth shattering orgasm. She stops even trying to move the weight as she falls to the ground and grinds the vibrator deeper within her.

When Pam is done, Maggie steps up to the line. All she has to do is get the four weights across the line.

MAGGIE

Even as I smile at Randy, I can't believe that I am doing this let alone in front of my son. Still that urge to please him is stronger than my reservations as I head over to the start line. Watching these girls go out in waves of pleasure has not helped calm down my pussy one bit.

"Umm," I love the feel of that vibrator. Even more, I realize that once again the pleasure of performing in front of a male is even a bigger turn on. This seems to apply even if that male is my son. As I start the tug I try hard to concentrate on keeping my pussy tight. It is not easy with it vibrating in my crotch. Having my knees spread apart with that bar between them does not help. I can feel the sweat pour off my forehead as I manage to get about two feet. I can feel the vibrator slip a little. As I take the next step a wave of pleasure washes over me. Pulling on my nipple is not enough as I shove one in my mouth.

Got to keep going. One more stepEP! Another orgasm washes over and fades even less. One moRRE STEPP!! A third orgasm just about sends me to the floor. OnE MOREEE STEPP!!! I feel my legs give out as I fall to my knees. I can make it, IIII CANNNN MAKKKE ITTTT!!!! As I pull the weight forward on my knees. I look between my legs and see the finish line and three inches of the vibrator sticking out. Just a FEWW ... GODDDD!!!!! It is hard to think as I pull it a few more inches closer to the finish line. I CANN DOOO ITTTT, III CAANNN DOOOO ITTTTT! The orgasm does not let down as I force myself back.

All of a sudden I feel hands on my breast and someone pulling the vibrator out. Trish is kissing one tit gently while Pam sucks my other tit. I look between my legs to see Abbey sucking clean the vibrator before diving between my legs. Randy smiles over at me and says, "You did it, Mom. I am so proud."

Despite myself, despite it being my son, his approval with the girls' ministration sends me crashing over the top into an even more intense orgasm. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

The next I am aware, I feel my face being washed with a cool wash clothe. My head rest in a lap, umm, a lap with a cock. I start sucking it before I remember where I am and that this cock is my son. I spit it out quickly and sit up.

"You passed out Mom," Randy told me gently.

I am so embarrassed that I had his cock in my mouth but even more how much I want to have it back in my mouth. I shake my head, "Let's get on with the next game." I hope action will force those thoughts out of my head.

"What's next?" asks Randy.

"Dart-o-Tit, Master," exclaims Pam.

ABBEY

"Master," starts Trish. "Abbey gets to be the dart board and we use five spit balls and see who can get closest to her nipples. We will have four sets to score with. The one with highest points get to use Abbey as they want."

I can't believe I am doing this. This is my nephew.

"She will have a remote control vibrator in her pussy," continued Pam. "And every time someone gets her nipple, the get to use the remote for one minute."

"We better tie her up so she can't move around," Maggie says matter of factly. "I know just how to do it."

Maggie comes over to me with some silk rope and the knee bar. Man she is really getting into this bondage thing. She leads me over by the picture window. At least the shades are drawn. Hooking the knee bar up between my legs, she has me kneel down on some pillows. She then takes some rope and ties the knee bar down to a loop in the baseboard heater. Grabbing one wrist then the other, she secures ropes to them and ties them to the heavy-duty curtain rods on our picture window. Giving some extra tugs on the ropes, I am left with my knees secured to floor and my arms stretched out spread eagle over my head. Maggie grabs the ball gag and inserts it in my mouth, tying it securely in place.

Trish comes over with some circle templates and red lipstick. Soon both my boobs look like dartboard, although in 3d.

Pam comes over with two vibrators. What's the second vibrator for?

She smiles. "I just asked Master if he thought an ass vibrator would add to the fun as well as a pussy vibrator. He said yes."

I didn't agree to that. I wanted to scream my protest but the gag keeps me quiet. What a pervert my nephew Randy is? Still I want to please him. Pam pulls out a pair of scissors and snips away the remains of my thong panties. Umm, I think to myself as the Pam fills my pussy with the vibrator. Shit, I can feel the cold KY-Jelly on my asshole as Pam stretches it to fit the vibrator back there. How humiliating. I still can't believe that I actually get pleasure from having something shoved up my ass.

"Let's say the left tit scores an pussy thrill and the right breast an ass thrill," says Trish. The other quickly agree. Where is my vote?

"Let's have some compassion for Abbey," I hear Randy. Finally there is someone coming to there sense. I knew wasn't that big a pervert. "Let's throttle the vibrators down but not completely off in-between. There are five settings, on the first round lets only come back to setting one. On the second set of shots, let's only come down to setting two, etc. That way she can enjoy it more."

NO! This is not right. Where is the mercy? I struggle at the bonds and am amazed at how strong those curtain hangers are.

Next they set up a chair that they have to fire the spit balls from. Shit it is only six feet away. It won't take long for them to score.

They each grab different color of paper to use for spitballs. The sting of the first few spit balls, though not very painful, surprise me but surprising, I feel one then another hit my tit.

Pam is first to score a nipple shot, one hit on the left one. I watch her smile as she reaches over to the remote and cranks it up for a minute. Fuck, fuck, fuck ... As the level goes down, my hips want to buck into the vibrator. It ends with a gentle rumble as I feel the vibrator turned down to one. This is torture in that it keeps me going but does not allow me to climb.

Trish concentrates on the right tit and on her forth spitball. I watch her crank the control and I am again amazed at how good the vibrator in my ass feels. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck ... Now both my ass and my cunt are in a constant hum.

Maggie goes next. She comes close but makes no nipple points.

Randy looks on excitedly, "I knew those spit ball fights in school would come in handy someday."

Great, is all I can think.

The first shot just misses my right nipple but still startle me with the force behind it. A second he hits dead on. He doesn't stop but keeps firing.

"Aren't you going to give her ass a tweak?" asks Pam.

"No, I am going to save them all to the end of my turn." God no!

A third shot hits my left nipple. A forth shot hits my left nipple again. His fifth shot hits my right nipple. He has gotten two on each nipple. He grins as grabs the remotes. Shoving my pussy into full power he waits about half a minute to start vibrating my asshole. God IF HE KEEPS THIS UP I WILL GO OVER ... Down goes my pussy vibrator but my ass is still chugging away. I AM SO CLOSE ... Down goes my ass vibrator. Next he alternately goosing my ass then my pussy is short one second intervals for the next minute. GOD LET ME LOOSE IT. I WANT SO BAD TO SCREAM ... and then it is over and the vibrator are back on low.

The next round goes much the same way but the vibrators never going lower than level two. Pam gets and shot at tweaking my ass. Trish goes for her chance at tweaking my pussy. Maggie makes up for a weak first round with three scores to my right nipple.

She may have held off the first round but watching me squirm seems to have loosened her up. She leaves it on high for the full three minutes. I am rewarded with two intense orgasms. GOD I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO SHOVE THAT WONDERFUL VIBRATOR IN DEEPER.

Randy scores five shots on my left tit. I guess he figures Maggie did in my ass for now. I am so close to another orgasm even now. He ramps up the pussy vibrator and watches my reactions. Whenever he thinks I might loose it he turns it down. For the next four and a half minutes I ride on the edge of one wave after another but never going over. Finally for the last thirty second he leaves it on full throttle let pleasure wash over me. Master, thank you.

A third round finds Pam scoring three, Trish two, Maggie two, and Master three. Just feeling the spitballs hit my tit sends shivers through my ass and pussy. By the time Master's turn is over, just a tweak on my tit send me over the edge. With the vibrators staying at level three, I am in constant pussy throb.

After Pam hits my left tit in level four, I can remember no more individual hits as I am in constant orgasm. I think there were only three missed shots in this round as I hang on the ropes. Finally Master is done and the vibrators are shut down. I am amazed how empty my holes feel when he extracts them from my holes.

He unties the gag as he tells me, "You can give me my first tit fuck." Pam and Trish squeeze my tits around his cock as he starts fucking them. All three of us take turns licking his cock as the head of it pops above my tits. Fuck it feels so good. I love giving pleasure to my master. I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!! Unbelievable as it is the most intense orgasm of the day washes over me as I feel his cum start spurting over my tits and face. Trish and Pam keep licking away at Master's cock and my face and tits. God it feels so good.

"Time for the next spectator sport," laughs Trish looking at Master's now limp cock.

Maggie

Shit, can't we pass on this one?

"Abbey, why don't you go freshen up while the others tell me what the game is about."

"Yes, Master," answers Abbey as Pam and I finish untying her. "Master, can I ask one question?"

"Go ahead Abbey."

"Did I hear you say that was your first tit fuck?"

"Yes Abbey," Randy smiles. "You were my first."

"I was Master's first tit fuck," she mumbles to herself with a big grin as she goes to clean up.

"What's the game this time, ladies?"

"Tug-of-Ass," Trish says with a wiggle of her ass. "I know you'll like watching this one."

"Let's go to the basement where we have done some setup," Pam added as they walked to the stairs. "This game is a variation of the classic Tug-Of-War but with a few modifications." As we came down the stairs you could see the blue tarp we had set up earlier and a box sitting next to it. "First we wanted the Tug-Of-War to determine who had the tightest ass. Second, we wanted to add a little fun and challenge to it. Third we wanted it to last long enough for certain someones to recover," Pam winked at Randy with that last statement.

"So we are using two inch diameter eight inch log dildos," Trish continued. "They are bigger than we have ever used before in our ass before. But to add the challenge, these are not just ordinary dildos but vibrators. The kind that the more you squeeze the stronger the vibration."

"And to make it last longer," Pam hopped in, "we are going to do it on all fours on a slippery surface. We were trying to think up an appropriate lubrication to slide put on the tarp that would make it slippery and fun at the same time. Your Mom came up with the answer," Pam reached into the box beside the tarp and took out chocolate syrup. "Chocolate syrup for the ass pull. I think that was brilliant."

I can't believe I actually was the one who came up with that idea, how embarrassing.

"She bought a whole case so we wouldn't be lacking. Come on you two, help me." Pam was squirting down the tarp with chocolate syrup. Trish and I went over and got a bottle to help her with. I really didn't want to go through with this but I knew it would please Randy and I couldn't seem to help myself.

Before long we had an inch of syrup on the tarp. Pam brings out her scissors and snips the remains of our thongs panties off us. Pam picked up the vibrators tied on a string and handed me one end and Trish the other. "Well I think your asses are more comparable, I'll wait for Abbey."

The Bitch. I might as well get it over with. I grabbed a jar of KY- Jelly and started lubricating my asshole with it. Going to need a little stretching to get it in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.