Queens: Four of a Kind
Chapter 12: Birthday Cake

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: Birthday Cake - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The four women were busy preparing for Randy's party.

"We can use the glass table to decorate the cake," Maggie clears the table off.

"Are you sure it is big enough?" asks Abbey.

"Yeah, of course it is," said an indignant Trish.

"I got the spatulas, let's gets some frosting on that cake," grins Pam.

"Lets use the red frosting as the base for the bikini," said Trish. "Red is my color."

"I thought we could put two pineapple rings over the nipple area with cherries for the nipples poking out," grinned Pam.

"Pam," Maggie scolded. "This is for my son."

"Lighten up," Pam chides her older sister. "This was your idea to make a 'bikini' cake."

"Speaking of lighten up, lets put two candle there instead of cherries."

"Wait a minute," exclaims Trish.

"That's what I was thinking," Added Pam ignoring Trish's protest. "I bought three candles for the cake." She reached into a bag near her and pulled out two candles (half inch diameter and three inches high) with the number '2' attached to them. "These can go on the boobs." Holding these with one hand, she reached back in the bag and pulled out a large candle (with a two inch diameter and six inches high) with the number '10' attached to it. "We can put this candle in the crotch like a dildo."

"A little on the small side for that hole," joked Abbey.

"Don't worry," answered Pam to the concerned looks she was getting. "We'll put these in careful so as not to ruin the cake."

"First lets make sure the cake won't fall off the platter and the we can start frosting," Maggie says, eager to get it done before Randy comes home. "His father should be dropping him off in an hour and we have a lot to do. "Better put on aprons so as not to mess up our party outfits."

"All that is left is the cake," Pam protested to Maggie. "We have already decorated and set up the games."

"I just don't want him walking in to a half finished cake," Maggie told her. Pam nodded her agreement and the girls put on their aprons. Pam grabbed the spatulas and came over to the table.

"Careful with those," Trish warns Pam as Pam teasingly slaps her tit with one.

"First we have to put on a layer of powdered sugar," Maggie pipes in. "This'll give the spots we don't cover with frosting a pale skin tone as well as give it some added taste."

The girls put some paper towels around the edging to collect any excess powdered sugar that might spill off. They each grab a sifter and start powdering up the cake front and back. It doesn't take long for the three sifters to completely cover the cake.

"Now the bikini," smiles Pam. "I call the bikini bottom."

"I call the top," smiles Abbey.

"Ok, I stick to the more decorative features," concede Pam.

Abbey and Pam each grab a container of strawberry frosting that has had red food coloring added to it. The have fun applying thick layers of the frosting to the cake. Next they decorate the edging with multi color gumdrops. Pam grabs several and pushes them deep into the frosted bottom. "Give randy a surprise looking for them," she tells the others. Maggie shakes her head as Pam smoothes over the frosting. Abbey adds the pineapples and the "2" candles to the nipples.

Maggie is adding decorative features to the rest of the cake while the girls finish the bikini. She created a flower design on the belly button. She adds some candy earrings to the cakes face. She applies some red candy lips over a ball gag and then adds gumdrops for eyes and frosting for eyebrows.

"I thought I would give you the pleasure of putting in the "10" candle since it is your son," smile Pam handing Maggie the candle.

"Thank you," Maggie smiles. She gabs the candle and inserts several inches of it into the cake's bikini bottoms seeming to take joy out of the act. "Now let's clean up."

The girls scramble to clean up the mess and freshen themselves up.

Maggie

I know this is going to be his best birthday. Yet as I look around the room, something is wrong here. Like out of a fog I start to see what we have really done. Looking over to our cake I see Trish tied to the glass table on her back with powder sugar covering her and a frosting bikini on.

"What the fuck," I mutter to myself. "Why is Trish on the table?" I ask Pam and Abbey.

"She's our cake silly," Abbey giggles at me.

"But she is naked under that frosting!" What the fuck is the matter with everyone?

"Look at your self Maggie," grins Pam.

My God. As I look in the mirror I see myself dressed in the in a black micro-skirt with sheer black hose and my five inch heeled knee high boots. My top is made of a gauzy somewhat sheer material with the two large spade shaped patches covering her nipples. My lacy black bra pushes up my breast underneath but leaves my nipples covered only by those spades. I lift my skirt to see that I am wearing the spade thong to complete my outfit. The only thing difference from my strip poker outfit is the cunt hair earrings in place of the black spade earrings.

Now I can see that all of us but Trish are dressed in our strip poker outfits. Abbey is wearing a red micro skirt, red hose and garters, and red go-go boots. She has her brazier top on. I can see the point of her diamond thong sticking out from under her skirt. She also has her cunt hair earrings on in place of her diamond shaped red earrings.

Pam's outfit is red like Abbeys except the top is a halter like top made up of one large cutout of a heart, the top loops of the heart covering her breasts. Her bare shoulders reveal that her bra is strapless. Pam has her cunt hair earrings on in place of her heart shaped ones.

"We got to change before Randy gets home," I tell them.

"What about the posters?" asks Pam.

Poster? Fuck. I look at the wall to discover at least a dozen life size posters of us in our poker outfits. There is Pam with a dildo shoved in her cunt. There is Trish with Abbey eating her out. There I am with Mark Fucking my ass while I am on the phone with Randy. And many more posters cover the wall. There is a close-up of an ass with the transparent dildo shoved up it. It has been enlarged so that the asshole is about the size of my head. The shape of the spade tattoo on the fight ass cheek and the club shaped birthmark in the crack reveals it is my ass. Now I remember getting these in the mail a week ago from Mark. We had decided to give these to Randy for his birthday. It had seemed so harmless then.

As I stood frozen there, I heard a car door close outside.

"Quick hide," giggles Abbey.

As I run toward the door as fast as I can to lock it, I see it open to the wide-eyed stare of my son.

"Happy Birthday!" I hear my sisters shout.

"Happy Birthday Randy," I try to smile from beneath my blush. "Maybe you should go in your room and come back out when I tell you it is 'OK.'" I try to tell him while I motion for him to close the door. I don't dare get close lest some neighbor see me dressed like this.

"And miss my gifts," he smiled. "I don't think so." He held up four cards from his pocket. "Now I have already told the other three but I wanted to thank you for the card deck you gave me. I especially like the queens, four of a kind."

As I looked at the cards I realized to my horror that they were pictures of Trish, Pam, Abbey, and me.

"Randy gives those to me," I shouted.

"Stop," he commanded me as I reached for them. "And listen to me."

As much as I wanted to, I could not move.

"This was the lesser of two evils Mark talked about," came Pam's voice from behind me. "He has a video strip poker game with us as the players so he has already seen us do unbelievable things. He came to me yesterday after seeing my birthmark. When I told him you had an identical one on your ass, he remembered seeing it when you and I were on the motorcycle a year ago. He has it figured out and he knows we have to obey him."

"He has already talked to me and Trish last night when we came home," adds Abbey.

He closed the door and continued, "You will not take these cards from me or try to come up with a way to have them taken from me. Whether I am holding these cards or not, I am now your master and all four of you are my slaves. You will enjoy being my slaves."

"Now you four are the ones who went to all this work preparing for me and the cake," he smiles as he looks over at the table. Is that Trish? Fuck she is hot like that. This is the best cake I ever received." As he looks over the walls he smiles again pointing at the various pictures. "Wow Pam, I wouldn't have thought that that would fit in there. Abbey, what big tits you have. Look at Trish suck that cock. Is this really you Mom?" he asks point to the blow up of my ass.

"You shouldn't look at you Mom's ass like that," I try to tell him even while I am drawn to the boner in his pants. My God, no!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.