Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 11: Afterthoughts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Afterthoughts - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Foreword

I love to hear your comments - bendherovr@yahoo.com

Part I - Chapters 1-3 dealt with Pam getting help from a hypnotist, Mark, to get back at her older sister Maggie. In order to do so she finds herself on stage with her other sister Abbey as well as Maggie. You'll have to read it to find out exactly what they do. The week after finds all three sisters turned on by how they exposed themselves on stage. They decide to have a private party of strip poker using cameras for the audience. They invite a female friend Pam has met in chapter 1, Trish, to be in the game with them. Dressed as queens of spades, clubs, hearts, and diamonds, they can hide behind masks, the loser's pictures to be published on line. Any who bail will have their unmasked pictures published. Finally they decide to have a 'close' friend who is 'like' a brother officiate the game.

In Part II - Chapters 4-7 find the three sisters and Trish starting a simple game of strip poker. Their friend Mark is referee for them. He brings state of the art camera, a nondescript box and some very unusual rules. They are a little freaked out by this but they trust him. Soon they find themselves doing sexual acts they never thought even thought of let alone dreamed of doing. Stranger yet, they enjoy doing them. Mark joins in the fun halfway through. In the last hand the four queens and Mark play a hand where the loser's will have to do some public exposure. Mark wins and the girls draw cards. Maggie and Pam team up on a nude bike ride where they end up seeing Brad and Randy, Maggie's ex-husband and son, who snap digital pictures of them. They hope their masks hide their true identity. Abbey and Trish end up streaking the mall. They to run into Brad, Randy, and the digital camera. Today is Randy's birthday and they clean up the house before he gets home.

Part III - Chapters 8 - 10 find the girls being blackmailed by Brad. He says he knows it was them he saw in public and has pictures of them. He also shows them for playing cards with queens on them. It is the four girls' posed as queens from their poker game. They find they have to do what he asks. He indoctrinates them with four men off the street. They find themselves abused and screwed. Despite their disgust, their bodies give in to the pleasure. After getting rid of the men, Brad starts laying out their new life. Half way into it, there is a knock at the door. It seems Brad hasn't paid the full amount for his slaves and is himself hypnotized. No longer being able to enjoy any woman under 200 pounds and threatened with a change of lifestyle, Brad leaves the girls alone. The girls are now free, or almost anyways. Some lingering commands still have their affect.


Pam

It had been a year since that crazy poker game and life had returned to normal, well almost normal. About a week after the poker game Maggie, Abbey, Trish, and I moved into a three-bedroom house. Since Brad wasn't going to move in with us, Trish and I took one bedroom and Maggie and Abbey took the master bedroom. That leaves Randy his own room across the hall from Trish and I.

Abbey and Trish both went out the week after Brad had told them to and had their nipples pierced. They were sore for a few weeks but they actually seem to enjoy it now. Me, I went and had the words "COCK HOLE" tattooed above my pussy with an arrow pointing to my tunnel. At least he didn't say I couldn't be creative, so I had the tattooist do it in reds and greens and put flowers around it. Fuck it hurt. Of course Maggie had her cunt pierced, she definitely was tender for a while.

Every night we do a strip tease for each other or use the full-length mirrors if the no one is around. Sometimes when Randy isn't home, all four of us do a strip tease in the living room, that's a blast.

Every morning we do our aerobics in the living room, usually all together. Randy usually joins us, though by the bulge in his shorts I am not sure he is exercising the same muscles as us. At first he was very timid about peaking glances at the leotards creeping up our asses or boobs as the bounced. After a few months, when no one protested or even seemed to notice, he became more brazen. Sometimes as we bounces around, he would just sit in the background and 'stretch'. We do our best to put on a show for him. Lately there have been several times one of our tits would pop out of out leotard or sports bras we were wearing. Of course, Abbey or Trish had to be careful of their nipple rings when covering up their tits, giving Randy a longer look. Pam scolded us later but they were mostly just accidents.

It was exciting having Randy join us. He probably thought it was just natural for women's nipple to be in constant erection when they worked out. He must have thought all the grunts and groans coming from us were just caused by the exertion of the exercises. Just having him watch us turned us all on. I started wearing tampons during workouts to try to absorb all the juice flowing from my pussy.

A couple of times he had friends spend the night. The next morning, they always ate breakfast while we were working out. They all sat on the backside of the table where they could 'sneak' glances at us while we worked out. I don't know about Maggie and Abbey but Trish and me would go help each other get off after a session of that.

All of us kept our bushes well trimmed. Speaking of which, Maggie is always telling us not to show too much flesh to Randy. She acknowledges that we are under compulsion do show some flesh and she acknowledges he is a growing boy but she is always asking us to reign it in. Well for the last two months, I have noticed that Randy has become an avid reader after our aerobic workouts. He always sits in the same spot on the couch and seems to take the longest time finishing a book. Well a few weeks ago I came into the room while he was reading and asked him to get me a drink. Being such a well-behaved boy he did. When I stood near where he was sitting and turned around to face the direction he had been facing, I could see right up the hall and through the bathroom door which had been left open about two inches. The mirror in the bathroom is placed such that from where I stood you could see a pretty clear view of the tub. Who should be standing there but my big sister Maggie in the buff shaving her muff? She had one foot in the tub and the other on the edge of the tub and was facing away from the tub and towards the mirror. Most of us would naturally face toward the tub while shaving which made me wonder if this was more than an accident. When Maggie caught a glimpse of me in the mirror, she blushed and then hurried over to shut the door. It could have been an accident but since that day I have come by Randy sitting there and the door is still left open. Maggie is a hypocrite.

A few weeks after our 'poker' game we got a few surprises in the mail. The first was earrings from Mark. There were four pairs or dangly earrings with what at first glance looked like ornate gold earrings with thin brushes on them. When we looked closer, they were actually made from a mix of our shaved off pussy brown and blonde hair and they still smelled of all the excitement of that night. What I would have considered sick before our party I now considered sexy and erotic. We all took pleasure wearing them in public. It was out own sexy secret.

The next package we got in the mail was our first royalty check. It was forwarded to us from an out of state mailbox. It was from a site called 'Fuck'n Good Games'. We wanted to look it up but something in our conditioning would not allow us to type that in. From what we could deduct, Mark had turned our evening of pleasure into a game and had us get a percentage of the profit. There was something very humiliating for getting paid like that. The payments made us kind of whores. Fuck, it became a turn on.

Then there was the sex. I don't know about the other girls but it has never been the same since that game. My desire has been at an all time high. The times I have screwed other guys has been better than it ever was before that game but not nearly as high as when we played poker. My sexual needs and desires are embarrassing.

One of guy from school asked me out for some beers one night and one thing led to another; I invited him in for the night. First I set the mode by stripping for him to some music. Then I sucked his cock for a while, just short of him loosing it. Then we made love missionary style till we lost it. Then I sucked him clean and hard. Then I begged him to fuck my ass. Then I sucked him clean again. Finally with him passed out on the bed I used my four fingers to get myself off one more time. I woke him up in the morning with a blowjob, sucking him deep into my throat. He finally told me he needed a break and I let him go home. I was so embarrassed by my behavior that I could never look at him the same again. I think he might have told some of his friends because several of the guys started ogling me after that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.