Queens: Four of a Kind
Chapter 9: Indoctrination

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Indoctrination - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Sunday Night

Narrative

Pam, Abbey and Trish arrive in one car to Maggie's house. The three women can be seen approaching the house with their heads down and very quiet. They wear knee length coats despite the warm weather.

Pam goes to knock on the door when Maggie opens it up from the inside. "Is Randy still here?" she asks.

"No, I dropped him off at the movies," Maggie answers. "He has been dying to see some of the summer flicks so I bought him and his friends Joe, Rob, and Jake tickets for the 7:00 pm show."

"When will he get home?" Abbey asked.

"Luckily, he asked to sleep over Joe's house and I told him yes. I am glad he is but I didn't want Brad to know. I wanted him to think Randy would be home at 11:00."

"Wanted?" asked Pam.

"Brad stopped by about fifteen minutes before you got here. I tried to tell him that Randy would be home at eleven but when he asked if I was telling the truth, I couldn't lie. He was mad at me for trying to lie to him and said I would pay for that later tonight," Maggie shivers.

"Where is Brad?" asked Trish.

"After finding out what time Randy was going to be home he borrowed the minivan and took off, that's his car out front."

"That's his car?" asked Abbey. "I thought he always drove fancy sports cars. That's an old Chev Nova out front. I bet it only has a four cylinder in it."

For the first time that night, Maggie smiled. "Yeah, it must be hard for him driving that. He must have needed the money for something. I didn't dare ask him about it."

"Why did he want your minivan?" asked Trish. "It may be newer but that's less sporty than that Nova."

"I don't know? When he left he just told me to give him the keys and to make sure you didn't block the garage when you came. He also left us some instructions."

"Instructions?" asks Pam.

Maggie holds up a sheet of paper and starts to read it:

1. Tonight when I get here, there is to be no talking unless I ask it from you. That is all of you. 2. You will nod yes to any question I ask you. 3. You are to be dressed in your lingerie when I arrive. 4. You are to wait for me in places and positions I have shown Maggie. 5. You are to be prepared to be fucked in any hole.

"What places?" asked a frightened Abbey.

"Prepared?" asked Pam.

Maggie pulls out a jar of KY Jelly. "Stretch our assholes is what he means," she explains.

"Let me help you with yours," grins Pam.

"Pam!" she says trying to keep a straight face.

"Listen, this is all screwy but we need to have fun where we can or else it will be admitting defeat to him," Pam answers.

"Your right but he sad he would be home by 7:30. That only gives us ten minutes so we better just grease up ourselves for now," Maggie smiles at her sister.

Off come the coats, revealing four very sexy women. Pam is wearing a powder blue halter bra with dark blue edging that pushes up her tits and displays her nipples. A matching g-string does little to cover her bald pussy. A dark blue garter belt holds up powder blue stockings. Five inch spike heels help give the finishing touch. Her makeup is thick and loud as are the other four women's.

Maggie is dressed in a black lacey teddy, which crawls up her ass and splits her cunt lips and hugs her body like it was part of it. Two one and a half inch holes expose her nipples. Garters hang from the tabs on the teddy to hold up her black stockings. She wears six-inch heels to add to her impressive figure.

"How did you get in that?" asks Trish.

"There is a snap on the crotch," tells Maggie, spreading her lips to show her the snap.

Abbey is wearing an emerald tight lace-up corset, which accentuates her boobs. A black leather studded dog collar goes around her neck. The bottom of the corset has garters attached to her emerald stockings. A silky emerald bikini bottom is held on by two bows on either side of her hips. She is wearing her knee high go-go boots.

Trish is wearing a black shear one-piece body stocking with vertical stripes. The only her head and her hands are not covered. Her crotch has a vertical slit in it for easy access. She has on six-inch heels.

"Well where do we stand?" asks Pam as she finishes greasing up her asshole.

"I am afraid it is a little more than that," Maggie explains as she reaches into a box near the door and holds up several pair of handcuffs and rope.

"Doesn't he know we must do what he says?" asks Abbey with distaste.

"It must give him more of a feel of control," suggest Pam. "Lets get it over with, he will be hear soon."

Maggie has Pam and Abbey bend over the table facing each other. There heads sit on the table next to each other only inches apart. She then hand cuffs their hands together and ties a rope to the handcuffs and under the table. This holds them arms out, flat on the table. Next she handcuffs their ankles to the table legs. This leaves them sprawled out over the table. Maggie can't keep from giving them each a slight smack on the ass as she leaves them their. The both smile, breaking the tension in the room.

"How about me?" asks Trish.

Taking out some cotton rope, Maggie has Trish lay in the center of the living room on her back. She then ties one arm to the stair banister and the other arm to a hook wedged under the front door, leaving Trish stretch out in the shape of a cross. Then she grabs on leg and stretches to the other end of the banister, pulling it tight. Grabbing Trish's last leg, she pulls it tight to a hook wedged into a window on the far corner of the room. She is stretched out spread eagle on the wood floor with her hands and feet suspended about a foot off the floor.

"Sorry but I was under instruction to pull the cords tight," Maggie tells Trish.

"I know the bastard had you do to it," Trish spits out.

Maggie then walks over to the kitchen door where she ties one rope loop to a rung in the lower kitchen cabinet and another loop through a window cut out to the dining area. She attaches handcuffs to these and then handcuffs her wrist in them. This leaves her in a bent over position, he ass facing the door to the garage.

"I hope he comes soon, I don't know how long I can stand like this," complains Maggie.

Soon a car can be heard pulling in and the garage door opening up. The girls lift their heads when they hear all the minivan doors open and shut and several male voices coming from the garage.

"He wouldn't dare," gasped Maggie trying unsuccessfully to move.

"Hello their," come Brad's voice from behind her. She looks back through her legs and sees at least four other men behind Brad. The all look filthy and barely sober.

"Sure this is OK?" drooled on man's voice.

Maggie

"If they tell you to stop, stop," Brad answers. "But they won't, they are just living out their fantasies aren't you ladies."

Despite my horror and revolution, I find me head nodding yes. So that is what those instructions were about.

"Don't worry, as soon as you start, they will be groaning in pleasure. Now remember what I told you to do." Brad grabs two of the men, "You two each take a women at the table. You can use their cunts of their asshole or both, but the first load you loose, you must loose on their faces."

"How will we reach their faces in the middle of the table?" asks one man. Mark pulls up two chairs to the side of the table and each girl. " Just stand on these and spray them down."

Fucking asshole.

"Now you two have a special job for me," he smiles. "I want one of you up this bitches ass and the other cramming your cock up her mouth." I can't see whom he is talking to or about but I hear one man come up behind me and the other come around front of me.

'God, No!' my mind screams while I stand there silently.

"Before you loose it, I want you to switch places for the last few strokes. You can let the first surge go in her but the next surge I want all over her," he grinned wickedly. After a little break we will switch.

I tug on the rope, which only causes Brad to scold me. "Need to get these a little tighter." He takes the loop through the cutout, unties it, and yanks it tight. "There now, let's start."

I two Brad has picked for me are the scummiest of the lot. It is hard to imagine they have ever taken a shower. It only takes a few seconds for them to pull off their pants. No underwear to bother with.

The man behind me slaps my ass and laughs, "Hey bitch you are going to love this." He grabs the crotch of the teddy and rips it open. "Fresh fish," he tells me as he licks my pussy from behind.

"Yes you are going to love the feeling," commands Brad from between Trish's legs as he dives into her spread eagle form.

"Ahh," I hear a painful groan come from her as Brad bites down on her nipple through the sheer stocking outfit.

I can hear one man over by Abbey and Pam holler something about riding.

Just as I feel sorry for them I feel the guy behind me slam his cock into me. Fuckkkk that hurt. I wish I had stretched myself more. The smelly guy in front of me grabs my chin and forces his cock down my throat. All I can think of is the strong urine scent coming from him.

"How you like that you prissy bitch," he spits out.

You fucking bastards. This is rape. If I could I would bite his cock right off but I must have been given some command not to hurt anyone fucking me. Soon they start pumping in and out of my ass and mouth. They must be timing it because they both shove forward at the same. My sighs of pain escape out the corners of my mouth. What the hell has happened to me?

But the pain is slowly replaced with arousal. How fucking humiliating and yet how fucking erotic. First I passively accept their members but this gives way to active participation, as I taste the precum on my assailants cock.

I can't believe my body is betraying me like this but all I want is more. Soon I am straining to lick the scum off the man's balls in front of me and push my ass into the man behind me.

"Fuck, she is getting into this," comes a surprised cry from the man in front of me. Just as I am about to reach it, they stop.

"I am not going to make it much longer," the man behind me tells his partner.

"Me neither," agrees the man fucking my mouth. I want to cheer and protest at the same time as they withdraw their cocks. 'Don't leave me like this!' my body cries. 'Get the fuck out of here!' my mind wants to scream. I hear them switch places as I remember what Brad has told them.

Soon they start again and I taste my own bitter asshole mixed with the new man's precum. Somehow even this only turns me on. Within a few strokes I feel the man behind start to pump in my ass. HE grabs my legs and pulls them out from under me. With the man behind me holding my ass up by my thighs, the only thing keeping my face from hitting the ground is the man's cock in my mouth and my arms stretch between the doorway.

The man behind me lets me down and withdraws as I feel his hot jism shoot up my back. The man in front only lasts one more pump than the man behind me and I feel and taste his hot cum spill into my mouth. Somehow I feel cheated when he withdraws and starts pumping my face and hair with his jism. I desperately, to my humiliation, lick up as much of it as my tongue can.

"What a whore," I hear Brad cheer from inside of Trish.

Abbey

I can feel the man spread my ass as he decides to take me up the asshole. It only takes him a second to untie the bikini bottoms. Hot sticky hands reach around my front and start pawing my tits.

"This bitch is built to ride," he yells as he slams in.

The harder they pump the more Pam and I have to watch our heads. As I turn my head towards her I see matching tears of shame come down her cheek. Soon the start to keep a steady rhythm. Despite myself, I start to enjoy it. Maybe Pam is right, we need to enjoy what we can of the situation. I look at Pam who is also starting to experience the pleasure. Before she can realize what I am doing, I snuggle my mouth up to her and start French kissing me. After an initial pause her hungry tongue answers me.

"Look at these dikes Tom," come the reply in front of me.

"We better help them along," agrees his partner. Soon I can feel him pick up his pace and start pounding my ass. I can't believe how good this feels. Just as I about to loose it I feel the guy behind me pull out and stand on the chair. His friend must be just as close as he stops and gets on the other chair.

"Ready or not," my guy yells as he jerks himself off. The both start hosing down our faces with their sperm. Amazingly this is what finally sends me over the edge as I lick up all I can from the table and Pam's face.

About his time, Brad finishes up with helpless Trish spewing all over her face and the front of her outfit. From where I am, I can see cum seep through the nylon material and gather on her breasts. Standing up, he comes over to the table.

"Have a beer," he smiles at his accomplices pulling out a six pack of cheep beer from the fridge.

"I think my bottle needs a little wetting," I hear one of the guys say. "You only used her ass right?" he questions his compatriot.

"Yeah," I hear a sneer.

"Good," came the reply from behind me. "This'll do." A sudden shock came to my system as the man shoves the ice-cold neck of his beer up my hot pussy. "I wonder how far it will go?"

The other four came around back of me to watch as the man slowly pushed it deeper. "Bye, bye neck." How fucking humiliating, having someone cram a beer bottle up my pussy. Still even the cold is not chilling my pleasure button as a groan escapes my lips.

"Listen to this hussy," he comments as he inches the bottle in.

Soon my hips start to hump the bottle to my utter embarrassment. I can feel the tips of his finger come in contact with my swollen lips as the bottom of the bottle is swallowed up.

"Fucking wow," he comments taking his hand away.

My hips are pumping as much as they are able to move as I feel the bottle tight in my pussy. Soon the bottle explodes out of me driven out by the foaming beer.

"I think she just got me hard again just watching her," I her the man say. "What do you say we switch bitches and get started?"

"OK," Brad replies. "I'll take the one in the door and you two can have these two. I want you two to double team the lady on the floor."

Trish

'This is not happening. This is not happening, ' I keep repeating to myself. I still feel the residue of Brad's cum as he shot a load all over my breast and face. What is worse is that I orgasmed from it.

"Your gona love this one like you friend loved that bottle," came a harsh voice.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.