Queens: Four of a Kind
Chapter 7: Exposure

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: Exposure - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Trish

"One last hand?" I ask.

"I thought we had to go to six?" wondered Pam.

"I thought I would give you a break," answered Mark. "What do you say?

"I sure could use the sleep," smiled Abbey.

"Why not?" I agreed. What could he possibly have us do now? One last screw with all the ladies. That would be fun.

"I am in," agreed a tired Pam.

"I'll make it unanimous," added Maggie.

"OK," Mark said dealing the card. "In this last hand, public exposure is at stake."

"What?" I am sure not going to run around in public in the nude.

"I thought if we agreed to play the whole game we wouldn't be publicly exposed?" asked a worried Maggie.

"Wait," Mark continued holding up his hands. "Let me explain all of what is at stake. It will all be fair. Trust me," he smiled.

All fair ... all fair ... trust Mark.

"First, you will be able to wear a mask so no one will know who you are. I have made up four cards with two places you could expose yourself. We will draw these as our "ante" and whoever wins won't have to go through the public exposure. The cards are set out that at least two of you will be together in the episode so you won't have to do it alone."

Well I guess that is fair. No one will know who we are with the masks on and we won't have to be there alone. Even Mark is playing so he has a chance at having to expose himself.

I will win anyways, I smile to myself as I draw a card from the new deck of dares throw it into the pot. I pick up my playing cards and look at them. There is one ten, two aces, and two kings. Yes, this is going my way. I toss out the ten and wait for my turn.

A jack of clubs, well at least I have two pair.

"Let's see what everyone has," smile Mark.

Abbey smiles. "A straight," she proudly says, displaying a deuce of clubs, and a three, a four, a five, and a six of diamonds.

"Sorry sister," says Pam in a mock pout. "I am flushed." she displays a two, five, seven, eight and nine of hearts. "And my suit to."

"I hate to burst your bubble," I tell Pam, "But I have two pair." I show the girls my two pair, a ten of clubs, a ten of hearts, a king of clubs, a king of spades, and a jack of clubs.

"Don't count you money yet," grins Maggie. "I have a full house." she lays down three nines, all but the nine of hearts, and a four of spades and a four of clubs.

I can't believe she won. I thought for sure I had won. She can't have ... wait what does Mark have. I watch as he lays down his cards.

He lays down one queen of spades. Then he lays down a queen of clubs. His third card is a queen of hearts. We hold our breath as he lays down a queen of diamonds. Then he smiles at us and shows us his last card, a jack of hearts. Well at least I didn't loose to one of the other women. And it looks like we will have one more romping to end the night. I look one more time at the other three queens and the jack of hearts.

Maggie

I thought for sure I would win.

I draw a card from the pot in the center and look at the card. "One ride on the motorcycle down Main Street. You and your partner will start with a dildo shoved in your pussy. At Blake's Pharmacy, pull over; remove dildo and exchange dildo with your partner's. After licking you partner's dildo clean, have your partner insert it in your ass. Continue on to the other end of Main Street," I finished.

"I don't have a motorcycle," I smile tossing the card down.

"I do and I am glad you drew that card," interjects Mark, "since you are the only one of the four of you who know how to ride a motorcycle. You can use mine."

"I must be you dildo buddy," smiles Pam squeamishly as she shows me her card.

I look aver at Abbey. "One run down the Diamond Mall with an Double headed ass dildo in," whispers Abbey. "After completing the first level, you are to switch the dildo to your pussy and then go up the stairs and head back to the beginning on the second level."

"And I am at the other end of the dildo with my ass first and then my pussy," says Trish wide eyed. "That mall is about a half mile long and we are not going to be moving to fast with our Asses attached. What happens if we are arrested?"

"I know the security chief there. She has promised me that if we go at two even, the guards will be changing personnel and she will make sure they are all in the break room at that time.

"Two in the morning," says Abbey. "It is way past that."

"No silly, no one would be there at two in the morning. I mean two in the afternoon. The mall should be hopping."

"How about us?" I finally dare to ask.

"I figure noontime on Main Street will be busy enough," he smiles.

Well at least we have one more romp to go to get our minds off it.

"Now lets draw from the four card deck and see who gets what in the wild card play," grins Mark.

I go first being the big sister. A two again, my ass is sure sore but as much as I hate to admit it, I kind of look forward to one more reaming. Pam draws the three, Trish the one, and Abbey the four.

'Lucky' Pam to gets one last taste of semen. Fuck where has my mind gone.

"Isn't this Randy's birthday?" asks Mark.

"Yeah it is," I answer him as he sets up the cameras for one last show.

"Why not give him a call and wish him happy birthday."

"At five thirty in the morning?" I ask.

"Trust me, he will be glad to hear from you. You do have his cell phone number. Tell him how much you miss him and how you have a special present for his next birthday."

Special present? ... Trust Mark.

I grab my cell and dial his number. As I do I notice Mark start on Trish, spearing her cunt.

I start to hang up when Mark whispers, "No, go ahead and talk to him. After all you woke him up."

I hear a groggy hello on the phone.

"Hi Randy, its Mom. Happy birthday," I answer even as my fingers make it to my pussy and start massaging my clitoris.

"Mom, do you know how early this is?"

"I know but I just wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday," I tell him as I bend over the table and wait my turn. "Have you had fun with Dad," I continue as I watch Mark move to Pam's mouth. Fuck I wish that were my mouth.

"Yeah, we went to the movies last night," he continues, going into detail about a movie I never heard about before.

Hurry up Mark; I need that cock in me.

I watch as he passes over me and goes to Abbey's breasts. Fuck another wait.

" ... What's that noise in the background?" asks Mark, breaking my lustful thoughts.

"Ah ... just a mmovie your aunts and I have rented," I lie. "I just wanted to tell you I loooove you." I barely keep from screaming out loud as I feel Mark's cock enter my ass.

"Are you OK?" asks Randy.

"Mmm, ye ... ah," I manage. "I just stubbed my toe."

I can see the others giggle as I try to maintain composure on the phone.

"You sound funny," Randy continues.

"Maybe ... I ... Had ... A ... Little ... Too ... Much ... To ... Drink," I pull the phone away from my mouth as I feel Mark's cock explode in me, sending me into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Pam grabs the phone from me and I hear her and Abbey scream, "Happy birthday Randy!" Hopefully this covers my moaning. Then Pam continues, "Your mom is a little out of it right now. We will see you at four? ... Great. Good bye," Pam tells him as she hangs up.

The ladies are then free to converge on my ass for one last taste as they send me over the edge again.

Several hours later we wake up on top of each other. I looked around the room and realized Mark has been busy while we were sleeping. All his camera gear and extra 'toys' had been picked up and packed away. I realize that some of his dildos remain. I grimace as I reach behind me and pull one from my ass. Or more than one, I smile as I look to Pam with one shoved in her ass and another in her pussy. A pleasant memory comes to the surface. I can remember cramming those in there and working them fervently, much to her pleasure, before I passed out. I have to carefully moving my legs lest I squash Trish's head lying between my thighs and her hands resting on my ass cheeks where she had been gripping the dildo in my ass. Abbey is passed out with her whole hand crammed up Trish's pussy and Pam's face buried in her crotch. Sure enough, as I move I can see a dildo sticking out from Abbey's ass. I feel a sticky residue on my face and remember Mark's cock shoved in my mouth, only pulling it out to spray us all down with his jism. Disgusting? Somehow all I can think about is how much fun it was.

As I move the others start to stir and Mark comes back into the room. I gently pull the dildo free and sit up.

"Time to get ready to finish the game," smiles Mark handing us all bondage masks and reflective sunglasses. "These will hide your identity. Now go freshen up. And remember, all you are to wear is the stockings, garter belt and boots."

"Oh and you can where these," he hands Pam and I black leather corsets that will push up our tits without covering them. "And for the mall ladies," he hand them silk corsets. Abbey gets the fire engine red and Trish gets the emerald green.

About an hour later, I feel much more refreshed after a shower and a bite to eat although I am still squeamish about the next step.

"Don't forget to sign Randy's card," Mark reminds them. "I just finished printing it up."

Card, oh yeah, next years birthday card. A little over kill if you ask me.

I wait my turn in line as each of the others writes a note in it. Mark whispers in their ears to help them know what to write.

When my turn comes, I write something I know he will love. I just can't remember what it is I just wrote when I set down the pen.

I start putting a fresh batch of black lipstick on my lips.

"What are you doing?" asks Trish.

"Just going to give him a kiss on the card."

"Let me go first," she tells me. Grabbing the lipstick. When she is done with the lipsticking, she grabs the card and squishes her lips on top of her name.

"I don't know what to think about that?" I think as I look at the strange black shaped 'kiss' on my son's card.

"Come on, he'll love it," she said handing the lipstick to Pam. Pam takes out her own fire engine red lipstick and uses it instead. I watch Abbey borrow Pam's lipstick and do the same. Each seeming to get a kick out of it.

"Just tell him our kisses smudged on the card," smile Pam.

What the hell, I grab the black lipstick and add my 'kiss' for the card.

Now back to the bike ride. I really don't want to do that.

The Exhibition

"Do we really have to go through with this," I wine.

"If you had won, would you expect me to go through with it?" asks Mark.

"Well ... yeah but if you..."

"No buts. You lost fairly, therefore you must carry out what you said you would do."

He is right, it is only fair. We each grab our overcoats and put them on. We head out the door with our masks and dildos.

"I'll drive the bike to the end of Main Street. Then we will drive through town to make sure there are no cops on Main St. Then I will let you insert your dildos and mount the bike. You know what to do. Stay in the speed limit and finish the run. Abbey, Trish and I will ride in front of you in the Truck.

"Let's get this over with," says Pam with a determined look on her face, trying not to cry.

As we drive down Main St., I recognize several of the men and ladies faces on the sidewalk. Rain, I pray, hoping to drive people in on this sunny and warm day.

Too soon, we reach the other end of Main St. Pam and I look at each other. I pull on the mask, which is made of leather and has only eye and mouth holes with two small slits above the ears to insert the sunglass stems. I take the eight-inch dildos Mark has given us prior to the leaving the house. Mine is purple and Pam's is green. The dildo goes in surprisingly easy, much to my embarrassment. Even with my dread, my pussy is wet and excited.

"Are you ready?" asks Pam. I can see about two inches of green sneaking out of her swollen leaking pussy. So I am not the only one being turned on by this. Fuck, what is wrong with us.

"Yes," I smile at her as I get out of the truck and take off my trench coat.

"Umm, I might have to mall those tits of yours on the ride," smiles Pam.

How could she even think of that right now? Though truth be told, I hope she does mall them a little.

I notice Mark has covered up his license plate with another license plate saying "CUNT. As we mount the running bike my purple dildo comes in contact with nose of the seat and on the vibrating beast. I notice how the color of the dildo matches the color on the tank. I look back and see Pam mount the tiny seat on the rear fender. "Ummmm," I hear her groan as the vibration takes hold of her.

"You will not reach an orgasm until after the ride," I hear Mark say. How can he keep us from loosing it?

"You all set back there?" I ask Pam as I feel her arms wrap around my waste.

"Let's get going," she mutters. We wait for Mark and the girls to lead the way. As we exit the parking lot, I feel Pam's hands move up to my tits and start pinching my nipples. How am I even going to drive?

We haven't gone a block down Main Street when I hear the hoots and hollers. One lady, walking with her ten-year-old son, quickly covers his eyes and turns him around. Damn, I don't think I ever have gone twety five miles per hour before in my life. Why such a slow speed limit?

I turn my head to the 'audience' and see Tammy and Ralph, our neighbors walking down the street. Both of them see us at the same time and stop in their tracks. Tammy quickly turns away but Ralph just stairs st us dumbstruck. When Tammy realizes her husband is still looking, she kicks his shin. He turns around but I can still feel him watching our reflection in the storefront window.

I just hope they don't recognize me in this outfit or the bike which has been sitting in our driveway all night.

Fuck I am hot. I can't believe I am getting off on this.

As we approach Blake's I slow down the bike and get ready to get off. I can't believe I am going through with this.

I notice a father and his teen-age son standing near the store and hope the father has sense enough to cover his son's eyes. I can't even look at them I am so ashamed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.