Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 6: Wild Cards

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Wild Cards - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Abbey

'No, ' I thought. Except for the ten minute breaks every two hours, I have been in a constant state of arousal.

"Yeah, lets," exclaimed Trish before looking around embarrassingly at the others over her outbreak.

"Yeah, lets," echoed Pam.

"I'm game," agreed Maggie.

The way Pam and Maggie were looking at me, I almost thought they hoped I would say no. Well I am not going to be the party pooper and since they are treating me as a big girl, I will go along. "Yeah," I answered with more enthusiasm then I had in me.

"Well from now on, we have wild cards," started Mark. "And since it's not fair that I have not been able to join in on the fun, I am the wild card.

Not been able to join in on the fun? He is the wild card? Fair?

"Whenever one-eyed jack is played, I will be able to join in," he continued. "Whatever queens are played will participated." he smiled.

"Participate?" asked Pam.

"Instead of a dildo, we will use my cock," he smiled. "Its only fair. Trust me."

If he thinks I am going to let him screw me ... fair. Well he has been looking at us all night; you can see his erection even now. Trust ... He is the referee. We have to trust him. We are the ones who said we wanted to spice it up more.

I watched my sisters as their faces went from outrage to acceptance. The same thoughts must have gone through their minds as had went through my mind.

"I guess your right," Pam said, breaking the silence.

"You are like a brother," grinned Maggie slowly turning to a look of bewilderment. Like a brother, have sex with your brother that is sick. Well to have sex with your sister, that is ... well ... I guess it is Ok to have sex with your brother.

"What if your the winner?" asks Trish.

"This rule works no matter who wins," explains Mark. "All four of you would be subject to the wild card."

"OK," accepts Trish.

"Let's play," Mark says passing out cards.

'Well I won't keep any Jacks of queens, ' I think to my self.

Let's see what I got for cards, three Queens, a ten and a five. What's the chance of a one eyed jack being played? I can't throw these away. 'I will keep them, ' I decide throwing away the ten and five.

I glance at the two cards I have drawn. Fuck, fuck, fuck. The first card I look at is a Jack of hearts. The next card is a three of spades. Well at least I don't have the queen of diamonds, sorry girls.

The betting continues until I call Pam's bet with a second Double-Jeopardy card.

I get a sick feeling as she lays down a royal straight with the ten of hearts, Jack of clubs, queen of diamonds, king of spades and ace of spades.

Maggie has three sixes and Trish has two nines and two fours.

I can see the realization hit them as I show them my three queens and the one-eyed jack of hearts.

"Let the party begin," smiles Mark. "Now I have a deck over here with only one ace, one deuce, one three and one four in it. Since you are the winner, Pam. You can draw first," he says holding out the cards.

"What do these cards mean?" Pam asks.

"Which hole is to be used," he explains.

"Which hole?" I ask.

"One is the pussy, two is the ass hole, three is the mouth, and four is tits," he calmly states.

Pam draws a card and slowly turns it over to reveal an ace.

"Who of us will play?" I ask.

"All of you," he says holding the deck out to me. I pick a card revealing a three.

"How will all of us play," ask Trish as he hold the deck out to her. She pulls a four.

"I will start with one of you for one minute then move to the next. Now it wouldn't be fare of you just to watch so you have to masturbate while watching. I will move to the next person and the next until I loose it," He ends with a grin.

"So only one of us will end up with your cum inside us?" ask Maggie as she draws the only card left, a deuce. We can see her swallow nervously looking at Mark's pants. No, the others will lick the excess from the hole I loose it in and share it with the lucky women who has had her hole filled. After all it is only fair.

I think I am going to be sick.

"Lets start with Pam since her hole is the most lubricated."

Even for this 'wild-card' session, Mark films it,. He has os move to the cameras and then he sets them up and starts recording. He moves to where Pam sitting on the recliner with her legs spread.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.