Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Chapter 5: The Decks

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Decks - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Abbey

I have two kings and two queen, I got to win this time. I wonder what that card says as I look at the ante card in the middle. Pam and Maggie have both drawn at three cards. Trish has only drawn one card. That should be a good sign.

"I raise a Obedience card," I tell the women confidently. Hopefully they will just back out.

"I'll see you," says Pam looking at the Obedience card.

"I would raise you another card but I am not sure about those Double-Jeopardy cards," ponders Maggie. "So I'll see you this round."

"I'm with Maggie," agrees Trish.

"Two pair," I announce showing my cards.

"Shit," exclaims Pam throwing downs her hand, a pair of aces showing.

"Double shit," smiles Maggie showing us her three tens.

"I should have raised you," smiles Trish. She slowly sets one card down at a time to show us a club flush. "And in my suit," she adds.

I wonder if I look as pale as I feel.

"Let's see what we have to do," Maggie says reaching for the first card thrown in. "The player drawing this card must suck on his/her nipple for the allotted time," she reads. "That's not to bad."

Pam stops her before she reaches for the next card. "Let's take this one card at a time she smile nervously.

I have never sucked my own tits before, but then again tonight I have done allot of things I never have done before. I can fell a blush deepens as I think of Pam's hands pulling my nipples of how good her fingers felt brushing my twat.

Well I don't want them to think I am not up for it. "I'll go first this time," I inform them as I go stand in front of the camera. I never knew I had an exhibitionist streak before last week and now in front of these cameras I act shamelessly. I can't believe this is me.

Mark has placed a stool before the cameras for me to set on. The cold wood seat sends a shiver up my spine as well as a little thrill. I start a slow circle around my nipples with my tongue and I hear several gasps from the other ladies.

"Maybe I should help her," comes a hoarse Pam.

"She doing good enough on her own," comes Mark's reply. "With 'Obedience' cards you have to do them on your own," he continues.

"Look at those globes," I can hear Trish say. "Imagine squeezing them."

"I don't have to imagine," smirks Pam.

"I wonder if they feel as good as yours," adds Maggie.

"Maybe I'll get a Double-Jeopardy card with Abbey," smiles Trish.

I know they can't help themselves; I have drooled watching them. Still, I can't believe how much their comments turn me on. 'I am going to go over the edge for the umpteenth time, ... oh... , ' I think as I pinch my nipples between my teeth. My pussy spasms and I realize that each orgasm has been getting stronger.

"Look as her pussy throb," I hear Trish point out as I squeeze my boobs for all they're worth.

Narrative

Pam and Maggie follow their younger sister example, each reaching the same conclusion about their orgasms that Abbey has. They are embarrassed at the amount of pleasure this game has given them but they hunger for more.

Pam reaches for the second card.

Pam

"Lets see what is on the next card, ' I think as I flip it over and read it. "Fuck your self with a dildo for the agreed upon time. Well I guess we can't do that since I don't have a dildo and I didn't see any of you bring one," I breathe a sigh of relief.

I see the others looking at something just above my head. I turn to see what they are gazing at and realize I do have a dildo. My scepter is equipped with ... I look pleadingly at Mark, "You can't expect me to use that."

"No, no, at least not yet," he smiles reaching into his box. He pulls out a clear hollow eight inch dildo, it to is about eight inches long but it is only about an inch and a half in diameter. "Start with this one."

I am relieved and yet concerned. What does he mean, "Yet" and "Start" I wonder as I take the dildo from him. He drags Maggie's recliner into the photo shoot area and covers it with a pale blue sheet. "That should help."

I smile a 'thank you' at him as I settle down on the recliner and push it back. I realize the dildo is made to give a birds eye view of the inside of my pussy. 'How perverted, how weird, ... and yet how scrumptious', my thoughts change as I insert the dildo into my already swollen pussy.

I can feel the head of it part my hungry lips.

"Oh look at that hot twat," comments Trish.

"I wonder if it is going to melt that dildo," adds Abbey.

As it enters me I can feel the dildo fill my cunt. If feels so good to have my hole filled, I think as I shove it in as far as it will go.

"Look at that juice just pour out of her gash," comes a hungry voice from Maggie.

"This is what winning is all about," grins Trish. "I can't wait to see that dildo milk both of your pussies," she says with a wicked smile.

Soon I can't even hear them as all I can think about is ramming that dildo into me. I can feel it as I pump it faster and faster. I wish this were a warm cock instead of clear Plexiglas. More, I yearn ... more ... yess ... Smack, smack goes my hand as I ram the dildo in to the hilt. Plasure washes over me as a peak yet again.

It takes me a minute to get my bearings after that orgasm. What came over me? Am I really that wanton a slut? I sway to my feet as Abbey approaches for her turn. A wicked thought goes through my head as I push the cum soaked dildo between her breasts. She quickly grabs it and pulls it away but I see from the swell of her breasts and flush of her face that it may not have been such a bad experience for her either.

Narrative

Soon the women have exhausted the dildo. Trish looks longingly at it as it is set down next to the chair.

Their night is a continuation of such arousals. As they get braver, they dare the Double-Jeopardy cards. The first is as humorous as it is sexy. They have to lick whip cream off each other's breasts. Pam seems to enjoy this the most taking the longest time to clean off Abbey's mountains.

Another 'Obedience' card has them "Masturbate in front of your friends for the allotted time. Start with one finger and work your way to all five fingers. Finally lick your fingers clean." This causes some hesitation bet only until the first taste. "I never new I tasted so good," jokes Trish as she sucks her hand clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.