Queens: Four of a Kind
Chapter 1: A Simple Plot of Revenge

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Simple Plot of Revenge - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Wednesday Afternoon

Man that session with Mark was great. I feel so refreshed, so alive. I know what I am going to do to celebrate today; I am going to do some shopping. I need to get something flashier than what I normally wear. Something more fun. Maybe even some new undergarments. These cotton ones seem so itchy today. I think I'll buy myself a garter belt and stockings. I know I used to think those were so whorish ... but I also know Maggie wouldn't hesitate to wear them. Can't let her outdo me.

Anyways, I'll need something flashier for Friday's festivities. Don't want to be outdone by my big sister. No more second seats for me. Pam is number one and Maggie comes in second. Umm, that sounds good. Pam is number one. Yeah, that is hot. I always beat her in brains, now its time to beat her in flash. Shit this is turning me on.

I need to find somewhere private, soon.

Thursday After Lunch

"Time to wake up Pam," Mark tells me.

"Wow, each time feels better," is all I can say as I look around at the familiar cafe. Been meeting Mark like this all week.

"You've been doing great the last few days. I wouldn't worry about tomorrow."

There I go getting all wet just thinking of getting back at Maggie, or is it just thinking of her up there in front of all those eyes. Stripping in front of those men and women. I can ummm see her in my mind.

"Pam, earth to Pam," calls Mark

"Hmmm," I finally manage to reply.

Man my mind has been wandering the last few days. Like in the shower this morning, I was masturbating to the idea of seeing Maggie up there. I must have gotten off a half dozen time in the last few days, more than I have all my life up to now.

"You seemed a little spacey, that's all."

'Just excited by the chance to get back at Maggie, ' whispers a voice in the back of my head. "Just excited by the chance to get back at Maggie," I tell Mark. Yeah!

'It'll be easier for you to set an example for Maggie if you can be more free up there, comes the voice. Anything to make it easier on me ... Victory imminent ... Chalk one up for Pam... '

"Has Trish called?" asks Mark breaking my thought process.

"Uh yeah. She actually sounds kind of eager to do this. She says she has an older brother who is a pig to. I've talked with her several times the last few days. I think we will become good friends."

"I am sure," Mark smiles secretly. I wonder what he finds so amusing. "And the hall is all set?"

"Yeah, it cost me a few hundred to rent it and a hefty deposit."

"Don't worry," he assures me. "We'll make it up easy."

"It'll be worth it," I smile back at him.

"Why don't you invite your little sister Abbey along tomorrow night? It'll make it seem more innocent," he says.

Abbey, I don't remember mentioning Abbey to him. How...

"I remember you told me how she looks like a combination of you and Maggie. She has Maggie's build with your hair and eyes."

I told him that ... yeah I must have ... yeah sure I did ... I can't remember when but I do remember telling him now. "Abbey would love to. She always feels like me and Maggie leaver her out." She does look like a cross between us. She is probably an inch shorter than us. Little more rounded version of Maggie with bigger breast. Longer hair than Maggie's even, at least half way down her back. Last I knew she wore a 40 D bra and filling out those cups up quite nicely. She could loose a few pounds in the waste; still her 40-34-38 figure turned many a man's head. Now I am getting hot just thinking of my little sister. I better get out of here...

"Have a wet day," he grins.

Did he just say a 'wet day'? "What did you say?"

"Have a wonderful day," he repeats.

Shit, I must be so horny I am hearing things. "You to," I tell him as I head out the door. I sure am wet though and my new thong panties don't seem to be sopping up much of the juice.

"Shit," I mumble to myself as I drop my books and bend over to pick them up.

"Nice view babe," hollers a guy behind me, followed by a few whistles from his friends.

How embarrassing, I think as I quickly stand up and retreat to the nearest hall. I should have bent my knees when I bent down and picked those books up. I can feel my face burning up as well as my juicy pussy. The strangest thing is that it feels like I don't have anything covering that hot hole.

Shit, I realize as I discreetly check down my mini, I don't have any panties on at all. Where... 'you had to take them off just before lunch because they were so wet, ' came a voice from inside me. Yeah, I was so wet, just like I am now. How did I forget I did that, I wondered.

And those guys must have seen ... shit where is that bathroom. I need some release, NOW!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.