Queens: Four of a Kind - Cover

Queens: Four of a Kind

Copyright© 2014 by Bend / Japa

Prologue: A Quiet Lunch

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue: A Quiet Lunch - It has been said, you can't hypnotize a person to do something they do not want to. But can you hypnotize a person to want to do something they never had before? Mark will try with three sister and their competitive nature. How far will he be able to take them? Sex starts slow but ramps up quickly.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Sister   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

An opportunity opens for Pam to put her older sister in her place but is it really an opportunity?

Narrative

It was a quiet rainy afternoon at the Eagle's Nest on campus. Most of lunch crowd had already eaten and left. Besides the staff, there was only a man reading a book at one table and two ladies at another nearby table. The man occasionally glanced up from his book to admire the very attractive ladies. Their faces bore a strong resemblance to each other and they both stood about 5'-9" in height. That is where their similarities ended.

One had shoulder length dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a dark complexion. She had a good size rack on her (C cup), slim waste that widen out to a juicy ass. Her hourglass measurements were around 36-33-38. She was a loose fitting purple tank top with wide arms that allowed you to see the frilly matching bra she wore underneath. Her flowery mini-skirt showed off her bronze legs, which she managed to keep closed, not allowing one to see the purple thong lace panties that you knew she wore. Her tight muscle tone hinted to the fact that she was very athletic.

Her companion had short blonde hair that ended at her chin and angle up along her the back or her head. She had clear blue eyes and a fair complexion. Her breasts were a smaller perky set (B-Cup) than the tits across from her. Her hourglass measurements were around 36-32-36. She wore a white conservative short sleeve pleated shirt and black skirt that ended just above her knees. From her dress, you could imagine she wore white cotton panties, a white padded bra under a white slip and camisole. Again in contrast with her lunch mate, her skin had that soft feminine look.

They were just finishing their lunch when the blonde had reached for a last bite of her desert.

The brunette scolded her, "You shouldn't eat that Pam; it will go right to your hips."

"You should talk," the Pam quipped back.

"I'll burn off those calories in this afternoon's aerobics."

"I'll do what I dam well please Maggie," Pam said as she took a second bite just for spite.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Here we were having such a good conversation together and you have to ruin it with your big sister routine. I am 33, Maggie. I am a big girl now."

"Don't get bent out of shape, I was just trying to help you."

"Good bye big sister."

"Get together again on Friday? Randy is going to sleep over a friend's house this Friday."

"I can't believe you have a teenage son," smirks Pam, obviously trying to annoy her sister.

"Not for another two weeks," Maggie replies wagging her finger.

"Are you going to let him stay over his Father's house for his birthday?" asks Pam.

"I am not sure. I know Brad will let him watch some perverted x-rated movie if I do," replies Maggie. "It's his way of talking to Randy about the birds and the bees. All's it is going to do is have Randy think woman are just screw toys. His hormones are already too active."

"He's not even officially a teenager," Pam chided her sister.

"Do you know what he did this morning at the mall?"

"What?"

"I was bending over looking at some shoes when I caught a glimpse of him looking up my skirt," said an incredulous Maggie.

"Well look at what you are wearing," Pam pointed to her skirt and blouse. "He is a growing boy; you need to be careful how you dress around him ... or any man for that matter. And I know Brad is a creep but do you really think he lets Brad watch Porno?"

"Every time he comes home from Brads, I find some girly magazine under his bed with Brad's name on the mailing label and I am not talking about Playboy of Penthouse either. These magazines have women doing the most revolting things. Girl on girl, two men and one woman,... ," well you get the point. Maggie shook her head disgustedly.

"I guess he is a bigger pervert than I gave him more credit for."

"You don't know the half of it," continues Maggie shaking her head. "Some of the things he wanted me to do for him..." she gives a little shudder at the thought. "Anyways, back to Friday, are you up for it or not?"

"I'll have to give you a call. I have to do some research for my paper," replies Pam. "I am still getting used to being back in school"

"Come on Pam. Lighten up a little. How are you ever going to meet any guys that way? You need to start..."

"Don't get going again Maggie," interrupts Pam.

"Well I better get going or I won't have time to do some shopping for a new outfit this weekend."

"I can't believe her," Mutters Pam as Maggie walks away. "She still tries to boss me around."

"Excuse me," said a man as he approached the table. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. Older siblings can sure be bossy."

Pam

Who was this guy anyway and why had he butted into my conversation. He is not that bad looking. Good taste in clothes. Average height, average build but with piercing brown eyes.

"I am sorry, I had an older brother like that and he used to drive me crazy."

"Yeah, well ... did you say he used to drive you crazy, what did you do shoot him?" I laughed.

"No I just put him in his place, since then he and I get along great," he replied with a grin.

Wouldn't that be great? No more bitch big sister telling me how to live my life. "So, how did you do it?"

"Well, it's not something I tell many people. You might have a hard time believing this."

Oh hell and I thought he might have a solution for me. Probably just another wacko, still, maybe at least it might be an amusing story.

"By the way, my name is Mark," he says, giving me a warm smile. He seems to be a nice enough guy.

"My name is Pam," I answered back. It couldn't hurt to give him my first name.

"Well I took up the hobby of hypnotism when I was a teenager," he continued. "Sorry to say I was just like any other horny teenage boy and wanted to hypnotize some woman to become my slave," he laughed.

God, are all men after just one thing. Well at least he can laugh at himself.

"I learned the hard way that you can't get someone to do something they don't want to. But I became good enough to be able to do some shows while I was in college. Most people who come to a show like that want to loosen up a bit, so it is not that hard getting them to act like ... like a chicken ... or bark at the moon."

I would love to get Maggie barking at the moon. I can picture it now. What a hoot.

"Well I got talking with my brother's friend, Jake, whom my brother had really pissed off. I convinced him to help me get back at my brother with this prank. First I let Jake in on the fact that I could hypnotize people. I hadn't even let any of my family know this because people can get goofy on you when they hear you are a hypnotist."

You better believe it. If he was trying to come on to me, he has lost any chance of a date now.

"Jake was sure I couldn't really hypnotize anyone. This only added fuel to my fire. I dared him to let me try. Well my older brother was not going to have his little brother think he was a chicken. After I had hypnotized him, I looked for something to motivate him to be willing to embarrass himself. I decided to use the fact that he liked to be the center of attention in order to convince him to act a fool. I had ordered him to meditate on this fact day and night for the next week. 'I will not let anyone upstage me, ' I had him repeat."

Must be an older sibling thing, always having to be in the limelight. I can remember how she flirted with my last boyfriend Allen when we were going out. There's another prick, into all that kinky stuff. He wanted to get me in some three-some with another girl. I told him were to get off.

"Next I planted the idea that I was not able to hypnotize him and that no one could hypnotize him.'If you saw a hypnotist show, you would love to show them how you are impervious to hypnotism," I egged him on. And if he ever thought saw me on stage, I added the thought that he knew 'that it could not be his little brother since his little brother couldn't hypnotize anyone anyway.' The more he would look at the person on the stage, the more he would realize that person could not be Mark."

I was following him up to there, but how could he have his brother not recognize him? That was a little too far out for me to believe.

"When I awoke him, he dug right into me about how stupid he thought I was thinking I could hypnotize anyone. He teased me merciless for the next week. I held my tongue knowing how sweet the revenge would be," Mark replied.

"When Jake and his friend went out the three nights later, I had his friend bring Jake by a club I was acting at. As soon as he saw the poster for "Zorro the Hypnotist", Jake had to go in. He dragged his friend in there, telling him he was going to make this hypnotist look like a fool. Since I used an alias on the poster, he had no idea it would be me."

"I always use the alias "Zoro" and wear a mask similar to what the character "Zorro" would wear to help hide my identity in case a friend wandered in. I didn't want any of my friends to know I did this for the same reason I didn't tell my family about it. Well I won't go into everything I had him do, but I got some humiliating pictures of him acting a fool and even jacking off in front of the audience."

"Needless to say, whenever he starts his superior act, I remind him of the night he let someone make a fool of him."

Pretty weird story, I thought, but imagine Maggie making a fool of herself in front of a crowd of people. Man that would be sweet. Nothing crude or anything, just a chicken dance in her underwear or something. "Wait, I thought you said you couldn't make anyone do anything they did not want to do."

"Well," continued the man, "I just had to convince him he wanted to do it. I used his ego and made him think his friend was doing these acts with him. He was determined not to be outdone by his friend and dived in with enthusiasm."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.