I Rented My Husband Out - Cover

I Rented My Husband Out

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A House wife could't help but to share her husbands huge cock.....

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Black Couple   Black Female   First   Cream Pie   Slow  

Sam rested for a while and so did Riley, Sam was the first to rise. She asked if she could shower, after she toweled off she got dressed. Seeing her naked body made my clit jump, as I said before I'm not gay, but, Samantha's body turned me on. She told me we would have lunch soon and waved good bye.

I was so horny that I went in where Riley was resting and began to such his semi hard cock. With minutes my stud of a husband was hard and ready. I knew he had a nut left for me. I got on top and quickly slid down his throbbing hard cock.

He moaned out in delight as I worked my hips left then right. I grinded my pussy down hard on his rigid dick, my clit loved every inch of his long shaft. I could tell when I had my back arched just right and my clit stroked his shaft just right. His thighs would tremble with pleasure as he fought not to cum in my good pussy. That's how I can fight off my jealousy as he fucked Sam. I know her pussy was good to him, but, no one knows how to fuck him like I do. No one knows how to make his thighs tremble or how to make his nut sack double clutch.

I went back and forth, back and forth on his cock as he cooed like a big baby. I knew it wouldn't be long now as I began to pinch his male nipples. Yes, I know how to fuck my husband with his big wonderful dick.

My juices really began to flow as my nipples slapped together just as Sam's did when she rode my husband's big wonderful cock. The thought made my pussy muscle tighten than loosen until I was massaging the jism right from my husband's heavy balls.

I came so hard I passed out with his cock still shooting cum deep into my wet pussy. We slept like that through the rest of the night. When I returned to my senses I was on my back with my husband driving his cock deep into my wetting pussy. I wrapped my legs around his back and let my pussy suck another nut from my energetic husband.

The sun was up and warm as the warm semen seeped from my just fucked pussy. My husband hummed in the shower as he got ready for work. He only does that when he is well pleased. We kissed longingly as I tried to pull him back into the house for some more of that sweet dick, but, he had to go into the office.

As soon as he was off to work the phone rang. It was Jessica, Sam's good friend. "Is it true, is it true, she hastened? Slow down, get a hold of yourself, I told her. I have to know, I told Sam I would let her introduce me into your service, but, I need some good dick bad," she told me.

I knew Sam has a big mouth, that's why I choose her to fuck my husband. Don't get me wrong, I love watching my husband destroy a beautiful woman's pussy. But, I want to make as much money as I can in the process. Nothing makes money like word of mouth.

Jessica was a little too anxious for me, but, she offered twenty five hundred to fuck my husband for the night. That's another reason I choose Samantha all her friends has that type of money. I told Jessica the rules, one we would have to see if she was the type I like. Two she had to have cash and three I have to watch.

She quickly agreed and we set things up for the weekend. When my husband got home he was hard as hell. He told me he couldn't wait to tell me how he couldn't concentrate all day thinking about how I watched him lay pipe to another woman, then how I fucked the hell out of him afterwards.

I teased him a bit making him so horny that he would agree to anything just to get in between my sexy thighs. I told him we had another chance with a different woman. It took him a few seconds to register to what I told him. "Thought that was a onetime deal, he question?" But, before I answered him I began to stroke his cock. Making his brain fuzzy to what I was about to tell him.

"Didn't you like fucking Samantha and I watching you fuck her? Because, I was so turn on to see my strong husband pound another pussy I was beside myself. I getting really wet thinking about it now as I felt his penis jump in my hand. Let my pussy quiver again as I watch you fuck another woman. Please, don't deny me this erotic fantasy," I said in my sexiest voice.

He was putty in my hand as I felt some pre-cum seep from his one eye. That's when I heard him say, anything for you my love. I quickly slipped out my clothes and open myself up to him. I was soak and wet, waiting for his massive cock to slide in real deep.

Before I met my husband I fucked a few guys, one that had a dick bigger than my husband, but, didn't know how to use it. The second guy has a cock the same size as my husband, but, he didn't know how to kiss. The third guy had a small cock, but, was a good kisser. The fourth guy had a small cock, but, could suck pussy really well. My husband is a combination of all these men. That's why I married him.

Speaking of sucking pussy, that's the way I want it now. My husband tried to put that monster in my tight hole, but, I locked my thighs. "I know what my Queen wants," he said with a wide smile.

He started with soft kisses on my neck which made my nipples thump. Then he kissed his way to my nipples and raked his teeth over them so lightly. This made my clit jump, I could feel myself get sloppy wet.

I began to gyrate my hips in anticipation as his tongue danced in my belly button. When his soft full lips caressed my pussy lips it made my toe's curl and when his tongue dipped into my nectar I almost came all over his tongue. I could hold back any longer when I felt his hot tongue on my throbbing clit.

If you don't know what a female ejaculation is let me educate. It's the most intense pleasure a woman can ever achieve. My body trembles a long with shortness of breath. My whole uterus convulses intensely and I secrete a female cum that splashes everywhere. My husband drinks all he can, but, it ends up all over everything and all I yearn for after that is a long slow intimate fuck.

Saturday took forever to come, I was a little anxious to see what Jessica looked like. I must say- I was pleasantly surprised when she walked into the room. Jessica walked in with gold hair caramel skin high cheek bones luscious lips large breast small waist shapely hips sweet ass and long legs. She was definitely the model type, but, Riley wasn't impressed. He never did go for the flashy type; Riley is a very simple man that's why I love him so.

I on the other hand found her stunning and couldn't wait to see her naked. I had to convince Riley a bit, but, he agreed to do it for me. Anything for my Queen, he told me as he gave in. I got very excited and I became even more turned on when she pulled out twenty five crisp one hundred dollar bills. I showed her to the bed room where she prepare to be fucked.

I began to suck Riley's dick to get him ready- making sure Jessica gets her monies worth. Once Riley was rock hard we walked into the room. My clit jumped to see Jessica on the bed spread eagle. She was licking her lips, her breast firm with long erect nipples, her pubic hares shaved into a down arrow, her fat pussy lips moist, ready and her endowed clit swollen and begging for attention. Even Riley's cock swayed at the sight.

"Dam, Sam was right, that is one big fucking cock! I didn't believe her and yet there it is big as day. Come to mama," she insisted as Riley took his position between her inviting thighs. I sat back on my lazy boy and began to rub the outside of my panties.

I had a good view of my husband's large cock parting Jessica fat wet pussy lips. She moaned from the second she felt him and the wet noises I heard were the sounds that she was very wet. She must have been very tight, because, Riley sank ever so slowly and he grunted.

The site was erotic as hell as I watched my husband sink into her tight pussy. Jessica came when his large nut sack pushed against her ass cheeks. My husband pause a while as he usually does. He waited for her orgasm to dissipate as he got accustomed to her tightness. My clit was swollen and sensitive by this time and I had to take it easy in order not to cum too quickly. I wanted to enjoy every minute of my husband beating Jessica's pussy up. "Dam, that was wonderful, she offered as she regained her senses, now, come on big boy fuck this pussy," she ordered!

Only if she knew what she was ordering as I watched my husband pull out her tight wet pussy. The thrust back in pounded Jessica into the mattress, I could tell it took her by surprise as all the air left her body. Riley was relentless as he pounded her pussy, in and out, in and out.

Jessica tensed up and came once again as he worked her pussy to the left and worked it to the right. I was horny as hell as my husband went to work on her pussy. I could see her ass cheeks shake upon every thrust. When she could speak again Jessica wanted it deeper and harder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.