I Rented My Husband Out - Cover

I Rented My Husband Out

Copyright© 2014 by Rafel010

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A House wife could't help but to share her husbands huge cock.....

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Black Couple   Black Female   First   Cream Pie   Slow  

My name is Shelly and this is my story of how I came to renting my husband Riley out for erotic services. It all started about two years ago, when I got on my husband about his weight. I looked so hot and I wanted him to be my equal. I made him a deal if he lost twenty pounds I would suck his cock for a week.

Needless to say he lost twenty and another twenty to become a Greek god. He became a bronze god which turned me on beyond my wildest dreams. I sucked his cock his cock twice a day and fucked him twice more. We fucked in every position and he would cum ounces into my well fucked pussy.

His sex drive went through the roof and at first I could hang. As I said my five foot seven inch frame is in good shape. I weigh one hundred twenty pounds, my hair is auburn cut short in a bob. My lips full with a very cute face. My breast a ripe 34 c-cup that leads down to my flat tummy and highlight by my sexy round hips. My legs long are shapely. Hot, is how my husband describes me!

Any way he began to ware me out, my coochie stayed sore and our love making became a chore for me. I created a monster and now I had to keep him satisfied. One day over drinks I was explaining this to my cousin who hadn't been getting any lately.

I could tell she was getting horny as I told her my problem. That's when it hit me. I needed help and if I played things right, I could make a little money too. I pulled out my cell phone and showed my cousin a naked picture of Riley my husband.

I could see the lust in her eyes as she looked over his delicious six foot one body. Bald head nicely trimmed goats tee, full sexy lips. Broad shoulders barrel chest and six pack abs. His waist is small and he has athletic hips and to top it all off he has a nine inch thick cock.

My cousin Samantha was practically drooling as she sipped on her apple martini. The wheel in my head was spinning and my pussy felt relief was on the way. I was baiting her and with another sip, she said the words I wanted to hear.

"I would give anything to fuck your husband," she proclaimed. She then realized what she had said and a fucked up look came across her face. I assured her it was okay, I started it by showing her his naked picture while I order us another drink.

As we continued to drink I slipped in, "how much." "How much what," she questioned forgetting her comment from earlier. "How much would you give me to fuck Riley, I reminded her. Are you serious Shelly," she questioned me.

I don't know if it was the alcohol or her being super horny, but, she look through her hand bag and said, "I got fifty bucks." Let's go," I told her as we down the rest of our drink and headed for my place.

On the way I explain we would have to trick him into fucking her, but, once he get into that pussy he won't pull out. She quickly agreed as I pulled out my cell phone.

Honey, I'm on my way home and I want you in the bed naked when I get there. I thought he hung up on me as I heard dial tone. I assured her we were good. I will go in first get him all hard and ready. I will then tell him I need to get naked, turn off the lights and let you. By then you should be naked and wet. "Hell, I'm wet now," she told me.

We got there I went in first to make sure he was in the room. He was as I went back out and got Samantha. She came in and immediately began to take off her clothes.

I went into the room and he was laid back with a tent made out of our bed spread and his big cock. He smiled at me as I walked over to the bed. I reached under the covers to stroke is monster to make sure he was ready.

I pumped his cock a few times and told him I needed to get undressed. Things were going just as I planed. I went out and got Sam. She was patiently waiting, nude and ready. Her body was a lot sexier than I remembered.

Her huge breasts are a lot bigger and her clit was inflamed as I waved her over to the door. Once there I reached in and turned off all the light. I whispered out to Riley, "You ready for me my horny husband." "Yes, bring it on," he responded!

I opened the door quickly and pushed Samantha in. I closed the door and went to the kitchen to get me something to drink. It wasn't long before I heard Sam moaning. It was a good thing she sounded a lot like me as she fucked my husband.

Being alone in the kitchen gave me time to think about Samantha's hot body. Those huge breasts and that fat clit, I became aroused as my thoughts and the moans washed over my mind. I went back to the door to listen as my husband fucked my cousin.

He was pounding Samantha wet sounding pussy. Wow, is that how it sounds when my husband is fucking my tight pussy? The sounds are so hot, so inviting and very erotic. What a turn on, I can't believe my husband fucking another woman has me so ready to fuck.

Knowing him he has Sam's legs on his shoulders as he thrust his thick nine inch cock in and out, in and out of my cousins' hot pussy. I could imagine Samantha lifting up her hips to meet his powerful thrust. That stroked her pussy walls all the way to her tummy, the feel of my husband's heavy balls slapping against Samantha's tight sexy ass. The force of my husband thrust had her nipples jump with every pump.

My pussy is dripping as I imagine the fuck my husband is giving my cousin. That's when I heard my husband command me; I mean my cousin to get face down and ass up. I almost squealed as I thought about the pleasure my cousin was about to receive.

There was a moment of silence as they switched positions. Then I heard my cousin blurt out in a moan how good my husband's cock is. Fuck my pussy she began to yell as he long dick that wet pussy from the back.

He pumped her pussy from the back, he began to slap her soft ass cheeks. Each slap made my clit jump as he fucked her pussy and she begged for more. Telling him he has a big good dick in her most sluttish voice.

I couldn't take it any longer, my pussy dripped with hot lust as I peeked in to see them fucking like the world was going to end tomorrow. They never even noticed that I slipped into the room as he pounded that sweet ass.

I slipped my panties off as I slid down the door and I spread my thighs wide. As I began to finger fuck my very wet pussy. It wasn't long until I was matching the thrust of my husband slamming into my cousin with my fingers. The silhouettes were fucking hot and heavy as his big cock sank deep in her tight pussy.

The pace picked up as my husband slammed his large cock into my hot cousin. The pleasure was building between them as my fingers fucked my own hot pussy. It has been a long while since I have had such a yearning to be fuck. I know all this started because my husband was destroying my pussy. But, watching him fuck and satisfy my hot sexy cousin has awoken a new lust in me.

The thoughts, the sounds, the fucking was driving me closer and closer to a renewed climax. I stroked my inflamed clit and jammed three fingers deep into my hungry pussy. Bliss, bliss, as my pussy clutched my fingers and I came.

I couldn't bask in the glory because my husband was emptying his first load of cum into my cousin's starving pussy. I couldn't be caught in the room. Just as I slipped out I heard the both of them enjoying a powerful orgasm.

I was done as I fell into the sofa as my cousin and my husband continued to fuck. I drifted off for what I thought was a moment even thou it was almost dawn when my cousin woke me.

My first thoughts were did he know it was you fucking him. She assure me the lights never cam on and he kept calling out your name, Shelly, as he fucked my hungry pussy. Dam cousin, your husband can fuck. Let's meet for lunch and I will tell you all about the seven orgasms he gave me. Tomorrow at noon we agreed.

I was still a little horny as I slipped back into my bed room. The scent of hot sex still filled the room as I fell upon my husband's half hard cock. I suck his dick back hard as Riley laid there and groaned. Once his cock was at full attention and pre-cum drooling from the one eye I mounted his thick long penis.

My husband's cock slipped right into my hungry hot pussy. It never felt better as I thought about how he beat my horny cousin's pussy up. He had her yelling like a little school girl in heat as he slammed this long thick penis into her hungry pussy. The look on her well satisfied face was a look of he rocked my world. Now that same thick cock is balls deep in my wet hot pussy.

I rocked my hips back and fourth, back and fourth to ride my husband's hard dick. This went on for about fifteen minutes until his large balls grind against my soft ass. I felt his long thick shaft throb against my sweet pussy walls.

I knew my sweet pussy was getting good to him. That's when he grabbed my waist and thrust his hips upward. My husband was driving that good dick even deeper into my tight pussy. He was lifting me up off the bed with his powerful thrust driving, slamming that thick cock into my very wet pussy.

All I could think about was just a few hours ago my husband was fucking my cousin's pussy hard like this. I thought about her huge breast bouncing and her erect nipples jumping. That along with his big dick fucking my pussy drove me to one of the most erotic orgasm of my life.

My pussy exploded and double clamped down on his thick cock. He slammed his cock deep and groaned out loud. Something about good, good pussy as his balls shot ounces of man juice deep in my pussy. This triggered another climax that caused my pussy to really massage his cock. I must of milk another ounce or two from his very empty nuts.

We were both spent breathing very hard trying to revive our sleeves. I rolled off of his half erect penis which I thought was awesome for a man whom just fucked two women. It didn't take him long to drift off to sleep and me right behind him.

I was well satisfied and thought of all the possibilities this could open up for us. Plus I couldn't wait to hear how my husband fucked my cousin Samantha from her own lips. I know she will not leave out a single detail.

Part II 3 April 2013

The dawn came quickly as I looked over to see Riley whom was still out like a light. I struggled to get into the shower to refresh my self. But, the up coming meeting with my cousin and her dirty mouth motivated me.

Riley was struggling as well, but, I heard the shower as I fixed coffee. I got some wheat toast along with my coffee and a piece of fruit. I dressed and told Riley I would call him later as I went out the door.

I was a few minutes late as I waved at Samantha whom was already seated. "What took you so long? You know I'm dying to tell you how Riley fucked my hot pussy," she greeted me. "Well hello to you to," I snapped back.

We order drinks and our food. Sam took a few sips and got started. Girl, my heart was pounding out my chest when you pushed me into that room! I started to chicken out when my eye adjusted to the dark and I caught a glimpse of your husband's huge cock.

I almost came, my nipples popped, my clit jumped and my mouth watered. The fear melted away with lust as I was drawn to that sweet cock. She took another couple of sips and so did I as she continued. I just had to grab that big prick and when it throbbed in my hand. I knew I had to ride it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.