Honeys After the Honeymoon - Cover

Honeys After the Honeymoon

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 5: Making it a real household and enterprise

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Making it a real household and enterprise - Vanessa and Victor, after their honeymoon ("I left my heart, and her vibrator, in San Francisco"), continue opening their relationship and enjoying kink. Their household is a romantic polyamory rather than a harem, the members of which are valued for not just sex -- but also get all the sex they can. Being provocative, to the women of the story, is performance art to be celebrated. There's some true incidents, and characters are based on real people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   FemaleDom   Workplace   Prostitution  

When Mike, Vanessa, and Rachel returned from their “getting acquainted”, and Molly Anne and I had had a very nice session, I suggested that we all do some relaxing things, such as having brunch. Rachel disappeared into the kitchen. I was beginning to think that we might need some household help, people that accepted the lifestyle.

After a breakfast sandwich, I said “We do need to get together to talk about additional people, but first, I’d like to spend some time with my lovely wife.” Vanessa beamed. “I’d like to leave you all thinking about what we might want to be building, which will be greater than any one person. It will be a household, a business, and maybe a resource for humanity.”

When we got to our bedroom, I said, “No question that I want to play with you, but I also wanted to remind you how much I love and respect you. I also need to be saying that in public.”

“I love you, my dear. I feel if I am growing and blossoming.”

She moved onto my lap, where we kissed and fondled and stroked. Cupping her breast, I observed, “Your chest is so perfect. Substantial, perfectly shaped, but not out of proportion.” She purred.

“When we visit my office later, go for one of your sexy business suits. They give you the image of being quite in control, but willing to go to any extent for success. For now, though, let’s do some things that are comfortable and customary for us. I go down on you, you suck me, and then fuck with you on top.”

“Want me to keep the hose and heels, and work them in when we play?” She extended a long leg, her stiletto-heeled pump close to my face.

“Vanessa, I’d like you to go with me when we talk to some other people at the Labs. No one will think it odd that my wife is visiting, especially if I tell them you’re a financial consultant as well.

“Do the sexy executive look -- how about that short-skirted red suit that you wore to leave on the honeymoon?”

“That’s a good choice on the look. Black patent heels, tan hose. If I mention herb tea, go into heavy flirt. We won’t see that many people this time. I want to get your vibes about Sylvette, and then talk seriously with Caroline.”

Sylvette

“Vanessa, let me give you some assorted impressions of Sylvette. She’s a competent system administrator and junior system programmer. Sylvette was competent enough in her work, but I kept a certain distance. While it would have been no problem at home, she consistently pushed her work clothing and style just inside the boundaries of a distracting and slutty image. Don’t get me wrong -- I adore sluts, but where everyone can enjoy it and take it farther. That’s generally not true of the workplace.

“In the house, we have a number of Sun and Silicon Graphics UNIX workstations, some IBM PC AT’s, and a VAX. With a little vendor help, I had installed them, but we really didn’t have a systems administrator. If we scale up the home-based operations, we need one. If I read Sylvette right, the sex here wouldn’t bother her, but I don’t know if she’d play games.

“I should let you look at her and let you make your own observations. Quick concept -- bleached blonde bombshell of a Latina -- her family is from Puerto Rico. Heavy eye makeup. Pornstar figure, probably with fake boobs.

“Lots of drama around her, but when she focuses on work, she’s smart and fast. The question is whether she can be a team player without being manipulative.

“I have an intuition that under all the drama, there was real substance to Sylvette. Still, she isn’t as close to me, professionally and personally, as is Caroline. Maybe you can get closer to her than I can -- she’s said some things that make me think she’s bi.

“I’m going to focus on Caroline as the first collaborator to consider in the household. Let me make the first approach and have you join us. First, though, I’d like to introduce you to Sylvette.” We went to her office.


“Hi, Sylvette. I wanted you to meet my wife, Vanessa. She does some financial consulting to the Labs and may need computer support.” Sylvette smiled at both of us, but kept glancing at Vanessa. If Sylvette and Vanessa were in a room together, neither one of them would get all the glances. Both were wearing quite short skirts, which, perhaps, were more dramatic on the much taller Vanessa. On the other hand, Sylvette’s bustline was most emphatic.

While I’m not always that good on describing clothing, I think I could refer to what Sylvette was wearing as a mini-length shirtwaist in a clingy, shiny, bright blue, fabric. Her platinum blonde hair cascaded down. Her hair emphasized her heavy, dark, eye makeup, and now smoldering eyes.

There were buttons from neck to hem. Sylvette played with buttons at the top. I wasn’t sure if that was deliberate or not. She did cross her legs, rather deliberately, showing off pearl gray, shiny, hose, and black pumps with, I guessed, a five-inch heel.

A little to my surprise, she met Vanessa’s gaze and licked her lips. My gaydar informed me that Sylvette was bi. “Sylvette, I’ll leave you to chat with Vanessa, but I’ll be back before long.”

As I walked out of Sylvette’s office, closing the door, I saw Vanessa sit down and rather dramatically cross her legs. “Obviously, Vanessa, anything I say is purely a suggestion. I’m also not pulling down my skirt, and, if it makes you feel better, I’ll show as much or more than you do.” That left Sylvette with a puzzled expression. “First, let me say that Victor does find you hot. Now that I’ve seen you, I agree.”

Sylvette felt she had to laugh. “I rarely hear that from wives.”

“That’s probably true. For some couples, that may be right. Victor and I are more open about things than are most couples. From more than one person, though, I’ve heard that they feel that you tease at work. That’s creating tension. Vanessa recrossed her legs, showing skin, and, when she realized that Sylvette was looking, revealed that she was not wearing panties.

“As you see, I can be a happy slut in informal settings. In the Labs, there’s a fine line between being good-looking and creating drama. Now, we have a home business where, as long as the job is done, no one objects to sexual display or actual sex on the job. Think about what you might want to do.” Vanessa licked her lips, even more dramatically than had Sylvette. “Want to kiss goodbye?”

Sylvette wasn’t quite sure if she should, but, when Vanessa touched, she realized that tongue wrestling was just fine. It did leave her thinking.

Caroline

Caroline was a wonderful person that I considered a friend, but a very sad friend. When she wasn’t focused on work, she usually came across as deeply depressed. That certainly was apparent in her appearance, which, to be blunt, wasn’t helped by a face that was on the ugly side of things. It wasn’t helped by limp, although long, straggly hair of a nondescript brown. Given the baggy clothes she tended to wear, it was hard to judge her figure, but she certainly was tall, and apparently slender.

Over time, I had gotten bits and pieces of Caroline’s personal life. She had had a very unhappy marriage. She once described herself as celibate, although she made my gaydar vibrate sometimes -- although I didn’t get her as attracted only to women. Occasionally, I felt her concentrating on me, but not wanting me to know.

Caroline meets Jill

I invited Caroline to the house for dinner and chat. When she met Jill, it felt to me as if the air became heavy with the power of a growing connection, rather like the way the air seems heavy before a thunderstorm started. My gaydar jangled as the two women stared at one another. It wasn’t a hostile connection, just an intense one. I suddenly realized that the two just might have a substantial physical similarity. Caroline might be an inch or too taller. It struck me that the worst problem of Caroline’s face was a chin that receded even worse than Jill’s had receded before surgery. Jill also had improved her appearance, not for others but as part of feeling more confident.

Things were a bit hypnotic. It seemed as if I really looked at Caroline’s eyes for the first time. Her eyes themselves were quite interesting, of a mysterious hazel-green, almost catlike. There were unpleasant lines around them, but I realized they might well be correctable. Caroline also needed dental work.

Jill, in a low voice, asked for her and Caroline to be excused.

Together

When the two were together in Jill’s room, words were not, at first, appropriate. They hugged and began to kiss passionately. Both dissolved into giggles, however, when they simultaneously tried to put a thigh between those of the other woman, and merely succeeded in knocking each other off balance. They wound up sitting on the edge of the bed. Jill spoke first. “Caroline, do you feel the same connection that I do, even though we just met?”

“Absolutely. We both have a lot to learn, but something is happening.”

“I’m looking at you, and seeing a lot of resemblance to when before I started redefining myself. Move over to the mirror with me. You might be an inch or two taller, and maybe your hips are a little slimmer. Still, our bodies are very similar. We both have long hair. There’s probably more.

“Victor said something about your saying that you were celibate. There are many times that I’ve avoided sex because it’s too complicated. I think I am primarily focused on women, but I keep finding things that I want to do with Victor.”

“Same here. I have been careful not to give Victor a suggestion. But I do have intense fantasies of him fucking me very hard and very pleasantly.” She looked sad. “But I think he’s just interested in me for my personality. I’m a mess.”

Jill hugged Caroline. “I’ve been a mess in the past. There’s lots of room to move. Now, Victor does like me not just for my body. Like? Hell, love. Once, he was romantic, but I think now, it’s more like siblings-with-benefits. Vanessa is a sister with benefits to me, but #1 to Victor.”

“Anyway, let me share quite a few things. I’ll get some pictures of my face before jaw surgery, and you’ll see that it looked a lot like yours. My hair was nondescript although sometimes was nice enough by accident. I have no visible tits, although my nipples are sensitive. Once I got used to the idea, I began to realize that I had some very nice legs and hips, if one likes tall and slim.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.