Honeys After the Honeymoon - Cover

Honeys After the Honeymoon

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3: A Wonderment of Women

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Wonderment of Women - Vanessa and Victor, after their honeymoon ("I left my heart, and her vibrator, in San Francisco"), continue opening their relationship and enjoying kink. Their household is a romantic polyamory rather than a harem, the members of which are valued for not just sex -- but also get all the sex they can. Being provocative, to the women of the story, is performance art to be celebrated. There's some true incidents, and characters are based on real people.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   FemaleDom   Workplace   Prostitution  

After last night’s orgy, we were continuing to build the household. We had left it that we’d take Rachel and Molly Anne, at the very least, to the Dark Lotus BDSM party. Before that, we had to make some shopping trips. Vanessa and I were joined, in our den/informal dining room, but Jill, Molly Anne, and Rachel. I reflected that it was easier for women to dress for a casual scene that could turn sexual. If I wasn’t going to wear a robe, the closest I could get were some very soft lounge pants and a cashmere cardigan.

Vanessa had put on a leather minidress, in a dark orange that worked fantastically with her auburn hair and light tan. While her legs certainly didn’t need hose, she had chosen off-black hose with a frilly garter that flirted at her hem, alternately revealing lace and warm flesh. The dress had a gold zipper in front, and she had unzippered it to her waist. Maybe they were a bit much, but I definitely liked the gold knee-high boots with an exceptionally high heel.

While I knew Jill had a limited sexy wardrobe and would work on building it, she was creative with what she had available. In this case, it was based on a uniform from her finishing school. She could still wear the blazer. I’m not sure if the camisole below it was part of the uniform, but its material was one that politely called out “I’m so soft. Touch me.” That was fine; Jill didn’t have a chest to flaunt. Her legs were another matter, and she had shortened the uniform skirt to not far below her crotch, revealing her long tanned legs. I realized she also had tightened the skirt, so it gave a better sense of her hips, delightfully slightly wider than very thin. Jill was wobbly on heels, but, as she had promised, she was wearing some very high ones in the house. Today, they were black sandals. Usually, I find pumps to be sexier, but it occurred to me that Jill has very pretty feet, something I rarely think about.

Molly Anne wore a deep blue bodysuit that I hadn’t seen before. Like some of her favorite leather dresses, in the front, laced to below her navel, and opened to a precisely calculated exposure. Over it, she wore a soft knit pullover micro, the sort of thing one might put on after a workout. I did a doubletake to realize that she wore what seemed to be athletic shoes but were quite sexy. Athletic shoes? Not sneakers, but something I’d never really seen before, closer to ankle boots with a high wedge heel.

Rachel wore a deep purple that set off her flaming red hair. I’d have to get her together with our San Francisco friend Britta, who had the same coloring but was tall. Those two, both intelligent and extroverted submissives, might be an irresistible force as a team.

I doubted there was a pair of panties in the group.

Vanessa smiled at each of us. “Let’s brainstorm about how we might grow the house, including frequent guests. It’s sometimes a very good thing to get second opinions even though one of us might be attracted.” She reflected on a mutual acquaintance. “I am glad that Victor didn’t warm to Hillary, since Hillary assured men she was on birth control, but wasn’t.”

I agreed. “I would have been happier dating her glorious long red hair. Otherwise, I tended to resent her overemphasis on pure math rather than on computer science. Yeah, she has enormous boobs, but, even though she trained with you, she was still rather flabby. Maybe you might see how she’s doing, but no promises.”

“Agreed, dear. We should think about both residents and visitors. I don’t want to make it too complex, trying to integrate too many people in too many things. Joyce, whatever her status, though, seems to be a resource, given how much she’s helped Jill and how many talents she has.”’’

“We do need more men, if only as guests. Hey, Molly Anne! Is your colleague Derek completely gay, or is he a bit bi? I thought he might. If so, maybe we could have him layover, in all senses of the word.

“Victor, you’re correct. He’s more on the gay side, but he’s not exclusively so. He’s flirted with me for a long time. Rachel, you too?” Rachel nodded. “In any case, he’s a thoroughly nice guy. It certainly makes sense to invite him as a guest and see how we interact.”

It was time, though, to ask Joyce, who was presumably still resting from last night, to join us and talk. Well, maybe she wasn’t resting. Jill’s makeup showed Joyce’s touch. Of the people we didn’t expect to move in at once, Joyce was first on the list -- and we definitely assumed she’d establish a studio or office now. Francine was next, kinky as it might be to have a lawyer in the house.

Possible recruits

There were also plausible regular guests. While we hadn’t known her long, we had connected with Rachel’s friend Scarlett, a flight attendant on a different airline, who had rescued Vanessa’s toy bag. Given Molly Anne was part of us, we could assume that she’d bring Rachel.

When I looked around the room, Rachel and Molly Anne were sitting, warmly and closely, on a loveseat. They touched, but, as with Vanessa next to me, they sat with enough space to be quietly flaunting their loveliness. Jill had taken one loveseat and, I realized, was waiting for Joyce.

With Joyce again

Women appreciate my sense of line and color. I do get pushback when I fail to speak “girl color”. To me, something might be “red” or “620 millimicrons”, not “Dying Sunset.”
No one, however, would accuse me of understanding women’s clothing sizes. From shopping with Vanessa, I know that she’s around a size 6 most of the time, although that sometimes is tight in the chest. Jill wore a smaller number, but it had to be tall.

Joyce also is quite tall, possibly even taller than my 6’4” when in she’s in heels. She’s decidedly curvy, but more athletic than voluptuous. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had played basketball, volleyball, or something else that built big and strong, but not overly muscular, bodies. She is stunningly attractive. Last night, I learned that she looks just great when naked as well as dressed. In no way is she overweight, but, in fashion terms, she’s a “plus size” at 12 or so. There’s no sag anywhere on her, as opposed, say, to Marilyn Monroe.

When Vanessa first met her, she was a makeup artist and salesperson at Nordstrom’s, with a private practice as a photo stylist and personal style consultant. Soon, they began to exchange knowledge, with Vanessa helping her work out. At the gym, I got some amazed looks when I showed up with both of them.

Joyce had a variety of looks. At work, she was high fashion. Although I didn’t sense any dominant personality, she definitely enjoyed, on occasion, a hard but beautiful look. On other occasions, she’d get deliberately trashy. She also could do a very relaxed, attractive, non-provocative casual style.

There was a lot of flirting among us, but things hadn’t turned sexual until just before the wedding. Even then, it was limited but promising. She and Jill also hit it off, with Joyce supervising the remaking of Jill’s look.

Round 1

During last night’s orgy, she invited me to fuck her thighs. Few women had legs that were firm and thick enough to make that an intense experience, while also having legs that looked fantastic. Joyce was one of them. “I certainly want to play with her some more.” Vanessa and Molly Anne said they had just started enjoying her, and vice versa--or maybe just lots of vice.

Before starting the leg play, she growled and opened her mouth wide as we looked into one another’s eyes. “I want your spit. Not to humiliate, but to share nastiness.” Smiling, I spit into her mouth, kissed her thoroughly, and then opened my mouth to her. Our mouths dueled for an indeterminate time, until she broke away.

“Next course. Before I lubricate my legs, I want you to inspect them, from ankle up to cunt. Yes, I said cunt, just to be nasty. I want you to see what you’ll experience, now and with other games. After that, I’m not going to give you a blowjob yet, but I am going to appreciate your penis, with my eyes, fingers, and tongue.

Her pubic hair was thick, but quite attractively trimmed. Her labia majora protruded from the hair and were swollen with her excitement.

Joyce and Round 2

This morning, she did take the hard look, but her warmly affectionate expression and body language relieved it. She wore a black leather mini, a rather sheer tube top barely holding in her breasts, and high-heeled black boots. Her white thigh-highs did relieve some of the severity. When she came into the den in which we were meeting, Joyce and Jill hugged. She put Jill on her lap. I had to ask, “Before our post-honeymoon orgy, had you two made it?”

“I’d call it more playing than all-out.” Jill nodded ... As opposed to Jill, though, I’m what you might call full-spectrum bi. Absolutely and positively, I want to fuck men as well. As long as we’re being frank, that means using every hole, and ideas beyond fucking and sucking. I like kink as well as vanilla, but, of course, I shall remind everyone that a vanilla is actually a rather showy and fragrant orchid. In that sense, I am very vanilla.”

“Georgetown is a great location for me to upgrade my practice. Is there any reason that I can’t split my time between here and the suburbs? I’d be grateful for your offer of accommodations. Last night was fantastic, and I want more -- I wouldn’t at all mind more right now.

“I do go, as a single, to swing clubs. Don’t some of you as well?” Vanessa, Molly Anne, and I all nodded. “It could be that I wouldn’t want that with a diverse polyamory. It also might be an opportunity for groups of us to go.” She seemed to reflect for a moment. “I’m trying, and failing, to think of a time when I could talk so freely about sexuality and feel accepted for being on the hypersexual side. ‘scuse me, but I need to work on some pleasant tension that this conversation is bringing.” Jill was still on her lap, with Joyce’s arms around her. Joyce moved Jill to sit next to her on the loveseat, kissing her, and pulling her hand under her own skirt. Those movements revealed that Joyce wore no panties, hardly a surprise. “Rachel, with Molly Anne’s permission, might I enjoy your mouth? I do want the two of us to indulge in some mutual breast play, but we need a bed for that.” Formal permission request or not, Joyce was soon moaning as Molly Anne tongued her, with her head naughtily under Joyce’s skirt.

Molly Anne slipped in on my other side, and she, Vanessa, and I exchanged kisses and fondles. Jill moved to Joyce, reaching inside Joyce’s tube top and taking out a breast for nibbles and squeezes. Joyce, in turn, pulled up Jill’s camisole, and playfully pinched her hard nipples. We settled back to wait for Francine.

Francine

Francine was someone who would be more extended family. I didn’t expect her to move in, although I wouldn’t rule it out. She considered herself quite lesbian, but, about once a year, she decided to test her compatibility with a selected man. I was one of those she selected. We had been out on a friendly, but presumably platonic, date, and were chatting in her apartment. “I’ve mentioned that I test my lesbianism every so often. You’re it, unless you have major objections.” Francine is a small woman. She does work out but is somewhat limited due to an accident in her childhood. Nevertheless, at 5’3” or so, she’s surprisingly strong. I had a sense that she could bop me on the head and drag me to her cave. Let me flash back to our first non-platonic interaction.


While I’m at it, let me finish describing her. Her Judaism, both culturally and religiously Reform, is a big part of her. I was to find that part of her attraction to me was that she assumed that I regarded myself as Jewish, which I don’t. I think the idea of a marriage of convenience, even for children, had occurred to her. Francine did describe herself as “looking Jewish”. She had shining blue-black curly hair, big brown eyes, and light freckled skin. Her hips were full, perhaps a bit too much for fashion. I happened to think that her prominent nose added character, but I’ve always been a nose kisser. When I do say that the largest and most important sex organ is between the ears, I’m not referring to the nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.