Lee Naked in School
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by jamesbreitbart

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What would have happened if they'd introduced The Program in 1954? Lee Miles is about to find out.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Wednesday, September 15, 1954

I had morning swim practice again, although, this time, I didn't have to take any time changing clothes. I was midway through when Coach Walton blew the whistle again.

"Miles, Abruzzo, they want you in the principal's office again."

We walked straight to the principal's office, leaving a trail of wet footprints.

Susie was sitting in one of the chairs. She was fully clothed but crying. Principal Nieve stood behind his desk, looking angry.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Miss Aquila's grandmother found out she was in this damn fool program and kicked her out of the house. She's been removed from the program, so you'll have to make do without a partner, Mr. Miles."

"Where is she going to stay?"

"We haven't figured that out yet. I'd be open to any suggestions."

"Brenda Frank might be able to help."

I tracked Brenda down in the hallway, and after some quick conferencing and a telephone call, it was decided that Susie would stay with the Franks for the time being. Relieved that the immediate crisis was averted, I headed towards Algebra class, until I was confronted by Janice Swanson.

"I have a request for you," she announced.

I rolled my eyes. "What is it?"

"Stand on your tip-toes, and stretch your arms as high above your head as you can."

I complied, and Janice was clearly enjoying it, but you can only hold that position for so long. After a couple of minutes I relaxed.

"Now get into diving position."

"You don't have to wait for me to get stuck in this program to see that that."

"No, but I do to do this."

She slapped me, hard, on the buttocks.

"Ow! I don't think that was reasonable."

"We can have Mrs. Carney see about that."

"There's no need for that, just don't do it again."

"But I wasn't done yet." She pulled a hairbrush out of her purse and waved it around, menacingly.

"Alright, we'll see Mrs. Carney."

I tracked down Mrs. Carney's office and knocked on the door.

"What seems to be the trouble?"

"We have a dispute about the reasonability of a request," I explained. Janice jumped in and explained in extensive and somewhat frightening detail exactly what she planned to use the hairbrush for.

Mrs. Carney looked startled. "I'm afraid that is absolutely not a reasonable request, and I'd like to see you after school."

"Yes, ma'am." Janice pouted and walked out.

"Lee, would you have a seat?"

I sat down. "I don't understand it. I've never said two words to that girl in my life. How is she that angry with me?"

"It has nothing to do with you," Mrs. Carney explained, "From the description she gave, I believe Ms. Swanson is a sadist."

"A what?"

"You see, during pubescence children develop an instinctive sex drive. This is perfectly normal and natural, but it needs to be released, either through intercourse or masturbation. That's the point of this program, to encourage you to release your sex drive in a healthy manner. When the sex drive is repressed during adolescence, it leads to either frigidity or perversion. In Ms. Swanson's case, she derives pleasure and release from causing others pain."

"Glad I could be of service."

"I'll take this up with Ms. Swanson's parents and encourage them to have her see a psychiatrist who specializes in sexual disorders. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your help with Susan. We'll certainly be reevaluating how we assign students to this program in the future."

"It was the least I could do, under the circumstances."

"There is one more thing. I was going to send a message to your first period, but since you're here anyway I might as well tell you in person. You've been asked to assist with the second period biology class lecture for today. You've been excused from your Latin class in order to do so. You know which room it is?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Excellent, and thank you again for your help with Susie."

As instructed I reported to Mrs. Sharpe's class instead of Latin. Brenda was in this class and I waved to her as I walked to the front.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.