Lee Naked in School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by jamesbreitbart

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What would have happened if they'd introduced The Program in 1954? Lee Miles is about to find out.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Tuesday, September 14, 1954

I came downstairs still naked, I had remembered what Mrs. Carney said about doing 'outreach' and planned to walk to school naked.

Dad looked from the newspaper, "looks like you made the front page."

He handed the paper to me and I read the main headline:

President Nixon Orders Marines to Indochina.

"This doesn't have anything to do with me."

"No, below the fold."

I turned the paper over and looked at the headline:

New Sex Education Program Begins in Evanston Schools, Students to Attend Classes in the Nude.

I scanned the article briefly.

"It doesn't mention my name."

"If you ask me the whole thing is ridiculous," Helga remarked, setting a plate of what had once been toast on the table. "what do they think you children will learn from running about all day with your clothes off?"

"Search me, I just do what they tell me."

"Can I go to school naked?" my little brother Gerry asked.

"Not today, but I'm sure they'll still have this program when you're in high school," Dad responded. He looked at his wristwatch. "You boys had better get going."

I took my books and walked to school. When I got there, I wished I'd worn clothes. The lawn in front of the school was covered with protesters of one sort or another. There were members of the Legion of Decency, the Anti-Sex League, the Campaign Against Working Women, and, right in the middle of the crowd, Susie's grandmother.

Dodging insults and a couple of rocks, I found Jerry at the front entrance. He was taking his clothes off, supervised by Mrs. Carney.

"I see you got a head start," he remarked.

"I figured I'd start doing that outreach. Anyway, have you seen Susie?"

"No, why? You think she got scared off by this mob?"

"Look," I pointed out Susie's grandmother, who had stopped to talk to a priest.

"Who's that?" Mrs. Carney asked.

"Susan Aquila's grandmother. Susie lives with here, and you can see what she thinks about this whole thing."

"Oh dear, that's not good at all. The rules of the Program state that participants have to remove their clothes before entering the school. That's why we have these bins." She pointed to wooden boxes at her feet marked with each of our names. Margie West had already deposited her clothing in hers.

"If she sees Susie taking her clothes off..."

"The rules say she has to take her clothes off at the entrance, they don't say which entrance. One of you boys find her and take her around the back. That way the grandmother won't see anything."

Jerry and I went in opposite directions to look for her. I found her cowering behind Brenda Frank and told them both to follow me. I led them to the door to the woodshop class.

"You'll have to take your clothes off out here," I explained. Susie nodded and complied while I turned my back. When she'd finished I took her clothes out front to Mrs. Carney and went to Algebra.

I had made arrangements with the guys on the swimming team to make sure someone walked Susie to every class, so I was sure she wouldn't get harassed anymore.

Brenda stood next to me again in the showers after gym.

"Thanks for helping Susie out."

"Really, it was no problem."

"Are you busy after school?"

"I have swimming practice."

"Excellent, I'll meet you in the locker rooms."

According to the rules of the Naked in School Program, I was required to use the girls' locker room. It was deserted except for Brenda, who watched me shower.

"So what did you have in mind we do?" I asked.

"I was thinking we could go to the drugstore, get a milkshake."

I smiled. Somehow this crazy program had gotten me a date.

"Alright, but I'll need to go home and get dressed first."

"Why do you need to get dressed, aren't you supposed be going nude around town?"

"Well yes, but I can't exactly run around in public in this state." I gestured to my erection, which had returned like clockwork as soon as I'd gotten alone with Brenda.

"I know how to take care of that. Come over here and sit down."

I sat down on one of the benches and Brenda knelt in front of me. "I learned this from my next door neighbor."

She took my penis into her mouth and began eagerly sucking on it. The feeling was indescribable, better than anything I'd ever felt from myself. I was already aroused from all the stimulation I'd received earlier in the day, and I was very soon on the edge of orgasm.

"I can't hold out much longer!" I warned.

Brenda closed her lips tighter around my shaft and eagerly swallowed as I ejaculated.

"You're going to want another shower," she said. She was right; in all the excitement I had worked up quite a sweat.

"You might want to wash your face," I responded. Despite her best efforts Brenda hadn't managed to swallow everything, and some of it was dripping down her chin. She went to the sink while I showered for a second time and then dried off.

I went to my locker and retrieved my book-bag. Using it to cover myself as best I could, I walked out the front door of the building. Fortunately, the protesters had dispersed, leaving a trampled lawn as the only sign that they'd ever been there.

"You think those people will be back tomorrow?"

"Hopefully they'll have figured out to take it up with the school board."

Brenda took my hand and we walked down the street to the drug store, making small talk. We'd only met when school started a few weeks ago and didn't really know much about each other.

"So tell me about your family," Brenda suggested.

"Let's see, father is a history professor, my brother Gerry's in seventh grade, and then there's our housekeeper, Helga."

"Ah, your beloved childhood nurse?"

"Not really, we only hired her when mother died a couple of years ago. She keeps the house clean, but I can't say much for Swedish cuisine. What about you?"

"Father's an accountant, which I suppose isn't very interesting, and mother's a painter. Norm's in eighth grade and Ginger's in sixth. I guess they might know your brother, come to think of it."

"What sort of stuff does your mother paint?"

"Oh, she does these sorts of modern paintings, lots of bright-colored squares and the like."

We got to the drug store. I worked as a delivery boy during the summers, so I knew Mr. Newman, the druggist.

"Lee," he greeted me, "you're awful underdressed for this late in the year."

"They put me in that Naked in School Program that was in all the papers," I explained, "I'm supposed to go around town naked too. They're calling it 'Outreach'."

"Outreach, Huh. You're going to have your hands full then. I had a fellow in here just left. The way he was talking about that damn fool program, you'd think they were making you kids fornicate at gun point. Let me tell you, if they'd let me get away with the kind of things you kids get away with, they wouldn't have needed any guns."

I laughed and got my order in while I had the chance. "I'll have a chocolate shake."

"And the same for me," Brenda said.

"That's 40 cents." He turned to Brenda. "Lee hasn't told me about you..."

"We just met this year. This is our first date."

"Well in that case, 30 cents."

We sat down at one of the booths. When we'd finished our milkshakes I walked Brenda home. At the doorway she kissed me full on the lips.

"Are you busy Saturday?"

"I don't have anything planned."

"If you come over around noon I'll make a picnic."

"It's a date."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.