Lee Naked in School
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by jamesbreitbart

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What would have happened if they'd introduced The Program in 1954? Lee Miles is about to find out.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Monday, September 13, 1954 Evanston, Illinois

Lee Miles

We had a morning swim practice, which meant I had to be at school an hour earlier than usual. I stripped off with the rest of the team in the locker room, and walked over to the pool, where we were greeted by our audience for the practice.

I looked around for Brenda Frank, the girl in my algebra class that I liked, and waved to her. She smiled and waved back, causing me to need to get in the pool fast before something else started waving. Once practice started, I forgot she was watching as I focused on my swimming.

Coach Walton blew the whistle and motioned us all over to the side of the pool.

"Miles and Abruzzo, you're wanted in the principal's office. Don't bother to get dressed."

I looked at Jerry Abruzzo, a junior who did the breaststroke; "Do you know what this is about?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. It's strange that they don't want us to get dressed. Must be an emergency."

"Or maybe with that naked program they're doing they don't care if we have clothes on or not." Everybody, even Coach Walton, laughed when I said that. The program to which I was referring was an educational experiment the school district had decided to embark on where they would pick students to run around naked for a week. It was either an attempt to teach hygiene by modeling health sexual behavior, or a Communist plot to weaken the moral fiber of Evanston's youth, depending on which member of the school board you listened to. My parents had actually signed me up for it, although I didn't really take it seriously until we got to the principal's office.

Several other students were already there. They were also naked, although I didn't recognize any of them from the swim team. I did recognize one of the girls. She was Susie Aquila, who sat behind me in English class and in front of me in history. Of course, Principal Nieves was there too, along with a woman I didn't recognize.

"Why are you all naked?" Jerry asked.

Mr. Nieves sighed wearily and answered, "You have all been selected to be the first participants in the Naked in School Program." Mrs. Carney will explain further.

I stifled a laugh as Mrs. Carney began speaking. "Congratulations everyone, you are the first participants in any program like this anywhere in the world. Now, before we begin we have a few rules to go over. If you'd like, you can read along in these pamphlets." She handed out booklets that had a picture of a naked boy and girl on the cover under the title 'Evanston Consolidated School District Naked in School Program.'

"Now," Mrs. Carney said, while Principal Nieves rubbed his forehead and gave every impression of wishing the floor would open up and swallow him whole, "we'll begin with the basics. We have selected one boy and one girl from each grade, partnered so that you share several classes and a lunch period with all the participants. We hope that you will all support your partners through this challenging yet rewarding experience. You will leave your clothes, except for your shoes and socks and any jewelry the girls might be wearing, in bins at the entrance of the school each day. You will then proceed throughout the school day as normal with a few exceptions. The first and most obvious exception is that you'll be naked. In addition, you will use the toilet and shower facilities of the opposite sex. You will also be subject to what we're terming 'Reasonable Requests.' Other students have the right to ask you to display certain parts of your body or to touch you, providing that said touching is not excessive or penetrative."

"Wait a second," Susie cried out, "we're supposed to let people TOUCH us?" I noticed that she looked about as happy to be here as Mr. Nieves did.

"Yes," Mrs. Carney explained, "you can, however, deny a request that you deem not to be reasonable. Any disputes about the reasonableness of requests will be decided by myself. You may also be requested to help out with school classes or activities," Suddenly, I was glad I wasn't taking art, they made students take turns being a nude life model, which I was told involved sitting absolutely still in uncomfortable positions for the whole hour. "In addition, you are encouraged but not required to perform Outreach by going nude in your home or in public during the week." This wouldn't be a problem for me; we were in the middle of a late summer heat wave that had me going naked every chance I got. I got the feeling it would be a problem for Susie, who was staring at the floor, tears falling from her face.

Mrs. Carney finally released us, and I walked with Susie over to algebra class. Remembering what Mrs. Carney had said about supporting each other, I tried to cheer her up.

"Don't worry, Susie, I'm sure it won't be that bad. It'll be just like going naked as a kid, only everybody else will have clothes on."

"Nobody's ever seen me without clothes on before," she mumbled.

"What about in the summer?"

Susie shook her head. "You've never even skinny-dipped?" I asked, slightly incredulously.

She looked up at me and sobbed. "Grandma says girls ain't supposed to skinny dip."

I couldn't think of anything else to say, so I just looked down at my bare feet. We were supposed to be allowed to wear shoes, but I didn't want to bother with going back to my locker for them, especially with Susie in the state she was.

I opened the door to the classroom, and Mr. Clay looked at me.

"Forget to get dressed this morning, Miles?"

"No sir, I've been selected for the Naked in School Program."

"Well, sit down, if nobody has any 'requests'."

I sat down, hoping he wouldn't say anything more. The class didn't need to know about the requests and whatnot, especially given the hush that fell on the room as Susie walked slowly to her seat.

Unfortunately, Mr. Clay pulled out a stack of the same pamphlets Mrs. Carney had given us and started passing them back.

"The school board, in their infinite wisdom, has instructed me to give these pamphlets to you. They describe the program in which Mr. Miles and Miss Aquila are enrolled. No one is to open them until the end of class."

That bought me an hour before all hell broke loose. Of course, the second the bell rang everybody started flipping through the pages. I knew Susie had to get to class before people started reading them.

"Where's your next class?" I asked her, "I'll walk you to it."

"Gym," she muttered. I put an arm around her and we strode purposefully through the hallway towards the gym. I realized that this meant that she was going to get stuck in the boys' showers, but there was nothing I could do about it. I saw Fred Harrington outside the locker room.

"Hey Fred, you have gym with Susie?"

"Uh, yeah, Lee why are you... ?"

"She's going to be changing with you guys. Watch out for her."

Realizing what was going on, he nodded and took her under his arm.

I now had two minutes to get to Latin, on the other side of the building. Abandoning all sense of propriety, I sprinted down the hallways. Luckily, everyone got out of my way, probably thinking it was somehow part of The Program. I made it to class seconds before the bell rang.

Mrs. McKee looked up at me from her desk, severely. "Mr. Miles, I certainly hope you were selected for the Naked in School Program they're getting so excited about."

"Uh ... Yes, ma'am."

"Then please take a seat at the back of the classroom. There is no need for this to be any more of a distraction than it absolutely has to be." I did as she said, but I could feel the eyes following me as I walked past the rows of desks.

My next class was gym. As instructed, I reported to the girls' locker room. Jim Fisher was waiting in front of the doorway with my tennis shoes. A hush fell over the room as I paraded past rows of naked girls. I knew I wouldn't have long before I seriously embarassed myself so I hurriedly pulled my shoes and socks on and went out to the gym. Gym class itself was alright, but there was nothing I could do about the showers afterward, especially when I ended up standing next to Brenda. Graciously, she ignored my obvious erection as she inquired about Susie.

"I heard she's in this program to, is she alright?"

"I don't know, she seemed pretty upset this morning. I just hope nobody harasses her."

"You'll watch out for her, won't you?"

"I'll do my best, but I don't have every class with her."

The next time I saw Susie was at lunch, some tough-looking guys had her stuck in a corner and were making requests. They didn't all sound reasonable so I told them to get lost and then asked Susie if she wanted to sit with the guys and I.

"You're not going to make passes at me, are you?"

"No, we just thought those other guys would leave you alone if you were sitting with us."

"Oh, thank you." She looked up and smiled shyly at me. Covering her breasts with her books, she followed me to the table where the rest of the swim team was sitting. The guys made conversation with her, and by the time lunch ended she seemed to have relaxed a little. Fred walked her to her next class, and I went to mine. The rest of the day passed relatively uneventfully. After the final bell rang I went to the boys' locker room and retrieved my clothes. When I got home our maid, Helga, was vacuuming the living room.

"You wouldn't believe the day I just had."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.