Sold... - Cover

Sold...

Copyright© 2014 by CJ

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ah yeah, this one is not for the faint of heart, Woman is captured and bound and forced... for lack of a better description.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   BBW   Big Breasts  

She woke up startled by the warm liquid spraying in her face. "Looks like sleeping beauty is awake." A male voice said.

"Bout fucking time" said a second.

"She ready" asked a third?"

"I want to watch her squirm first"

She tried to move she opened her eyes, they burned she inhaled sharply the smell of piss strong in her nostrils. It was dark, a twilight dark, just enough to see silhouettes not enough to see details. She tried to move. Her arms were up above her head they were tied somehow. She tried to focus metal shackles, her arms out at full extension attached to a collar around her neck. She heard the clinking of chains and her head met the rough surface of the concrete floor.

"You sure brought us a heifer" one of the male voices said she felt the sting as a hand slapped her ass. Her legs were apart she couldn't move them either. She could feel someone approaching her. A lighter flashes blinding her as the flame died down she could see he was heating something a glass flask or tube he held it in his gloved hand for a moment.

"Strip the hog" the man with the lighter said she felt rough hands pulling at her clothes, she cool steel of blades cutting away what could not be torn off. Her pendulous breasts hung almost to the floor. "Get her up" the leader said again, again the clinking of chains and she felt herself being lifted higher off the floor. Searing heat on her nipple as whatever the hot tube was, got jammed against her nipple. She felt the vacuum as the hot air cooled pulling painfully at her nipple. The man repeated the process on her other nipple. She did try and move she squirmed and moaned but found that she had in fact some sort of gag in her mouth. "Grease her" felt hands pulling her ass cheeks apart and tubes being pushed into both her tight little ass and her pussy. She then felt cold goo being pushed into her orifices. After a few minutes she could feel the congealed grease starting to liquefy.

"Mmm smells like bacon" one of the men behind her hollered.

"That's cause I used bacon grease"

"I know that fool now we about ready to fuck this pig bitch or what?"

"The man near her head pulled the tubes off her nipples were hard and engorged and he took them between his fingers and pulled on them, bet we would milk this bitch."

"Shit you no damn well she ain't got no milk in those udders of hers" another man said approaching her from the other side.

"Hold them for me" the leader said she felt hands on her breasts, and then something being slipped over them then she heard the familiar sound of a hair drier, the smell of melting rubber permeated the room, it was as if a ring was slowly constricting around her breasts. It hurt she could feel the blood pooling in her breasts as the rings around them got tighter and tighter. She was lowered again she felt the warmth of a body beneath her and his stiff cock as it was rubbed back and forth against the lips of her pussy. She was then slowly lowered down onto the cock. She moaned as she was penetrated.

"Better shut the bitch up." The leader said

"My pleasure" said the other man she felt the head of a cock pushing between her lips through the gag in her mouth. The man pulled her hair hard as he slowly fucked her face. "Gonna cum so much in you bitch your gonna have cum comin out your nose for a week"

"Look at this fat ass" she felt the slap before she heard it and then another slap, it seemed they were taking turns to see who could make the loudest sound. She felt something hard and cold pressed into her ass. Slowly but steadily it was pushed further and further inside her she felt so full, so stretched, her eyes were watering as the man pushed his cock into her mouth and held it in her throat. The man between her legs started slowly fucking up into her pussy and the man who was probing her ass turned the large vibrator on. She felt hands gripping her now swollen and tingly breasts. They would pull them to the side and drop them and the nipples would scrap across the rough concrete before slapping the man between her legs in the head.

"She loves this shit" you should feel this bitches pussy milking my cock" the man between her legs said.

Then she felt a man get down behind her and press his large cock into her already stretched cunt. Two cocks slowly shoving inside of her pussy, and with every stroke from the new man the vibrator pressed deeper into her ass. She sucked hard for air when she felt the hot cream filling her pussy, though neither man pulled out they just kept inside her moving her, rocking back and forth as the man in her mouth sawed at her throat with his cock. She choked and coughed when he started spurting hot cum into her mouth. Just as she felt the addition of more cum into her pussy, which felt, stretched to the limit.

The man who was standing at her head slipped his cock out of her mouth and pulled her up by her hair, she groaned. "You suck cock like a champ don't you cow?" she tried to shake her head but before she could he added "I'll take that gag out if you don't try an bite, you do and I swear I'll take a hammer and knock every tooth out of your head. You hear me bitch," he said pulling her hair with the annunciation of each word. She nodded and he quickly pulled the device from her mouth. She could feel the men doing other things her arms were pulled back, almost as if they were being pulled from their sockets and the spacer bar between her legs was removed. She swung freely as she gasped for breath the cocks pushing in her pussy making her flex her hips. They removed their cocks and she could feel someone taking the place of the one below her. His cock was much bigger than either of the other one's wider and longer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.