Honeymoon Cruise
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Tedbiker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Readers of 'Grumpy Old Man' have asked for the story of Denise and Joe's honeymoon cruise, which I skimmed over in the original story. Here it is, presented as a 'Serendipity Chronicle'. Almost as important, if not more so, are the crew of Serendipity, Nadiya and Charles (CC), from 'Pippa', who have important decisions to make.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial  

Wednesday morning.

Nadiya and CC, as usual when at anchor, slept lightly. However, high water at the Ferry wasn't until after nine o'clock, so there was no urgency to getting out of bed. Nadiya, snuggling against him naked, murmured, "Make love with me," and he was very willing to oblige. At the apogee of their mutual passion, she whispered, "I love you so..."

Despite his continuing ambivalence about his relationship with her, CC couldn't resist responding; "I love you, too. Very much."

Denise and Joe slept rather more heavily, but still woke about seven-thirty. Joe, being perfectly aware of the time of high water, realised there was no hurry to rise and began to caress his wife. She wriggled, sinuously, and hummed in her throat. "Shouldn't we be getting up?"

"No point for a bit, unless you're hungry."

"Not for food."

"Ah ... but..."

"Oh, I know we both need a shower again. But I want you inside me..."

"I can do that. You want to be on top?"

"Yes please."

"Good."

As Denise rocked and swivelled her hips, to their mutual pleasure, she was reflecting how just a few months earlier she had desperately sought refuge from her abusive boyfriend in a small yacht. As she crested her orgasm, she felt Joe reach his within her, and moaned, "Oh ... Joe..."

Joe, for his part was still amazed that this lovely young woman loved him, wanted to be with him, had agreed to marry him. The combination of Denise's movements and her pussy convulsing on him as she came, ensured that he reached his completion too.

"My God, Denise, darling..."

They clung together for several minutes with Denise pressing a wad of tissues in place to save the sheet, then Joe kissed her, pulled on a pair of trousers, and went for a bowl of hot water. Nadiya had the kettle boiling, and happily deferred making coffee and tea so Denise and Joe could clean each other up.

By the time they'd finished, they found the skipper and mate eating breakfast in the saloon. Nadiya looked up with a smile. "Sausages and beans on the stove. There's bread, or you can make toast, if you prefer."

"Toast?" Joe asked, looking at Denise.

"Yes please,"

So Joe busied himself at the inadequate grill, while Denise sat next to Nadiya and poured a cup of coffee. He served her her meal, while his own toast was cooking.

There's usually a period when the tide turns, called 'slack water', when the water isn't flowing at all, usually a little before high water, or after low tide. More by luck than judgement, they finished breakfast just about that time, so sails could be hoisted and Serendipity was 'wind-rode' – pointing into the wind. As soon as everything was ready, Joe walked the mooring buoy down the starboard side of the boat and Serendipity obediently paid off and began to sail. Joe, of course, let go the buoy, rather than being tugged overboard, and they were on their way ... He coiled the mooring line carefully and made his way aft to stow it properly.

Denise, at the wheel again, glanced at him with a smile. "I love this."

"I'm very glad to hear it."

"We definitely need to replace Joy."

"My joy is complete."

There was a pause before she turned to him with her lips quivering. "Oh, Joe..."

"Denise!" Nadiya's voice, sharp with warning, recalled Denise's attention to the boat, which had veered towards the western bank of the river. The sails were flapping as Denise turned the wheel to bear away and get her under control again.

They passed the row of town houses overlooking the river, and the Martello tower. A cormorant skimmed the river on its way upstream.

As they were all together in the cockpit, CC cleared his throat and began. "The forecast isn't fantastic," he said, "In fact, it could be a little unpleasant. We can get to Harwich Haven before things get nasty. On the other hand, there's nothing coming Serendipity can't cope with. I thought you might like to experience the rough side of sailing," he went on, looking at Denise. "Seriously, it might be unpleasant for a couple of hours, that's all."

"What are we looking at?" Joe put in, trying to decide if he was annoyed.

"This morning, force three to five, increasing four to six, possibly seven, later. Winds veering northerly. Rain, possibly heavy. Winds dropping later in the afternoon. As I say, we can shelter in Harwich Haven, or possibly by Shotley. On the other hand, we can ride it out outside the Shipwash, then ride the flood into Hamford Water. Can't try to get in there before half-flood ... say six ish."

Joe looked at Denise, who shrugged. He looked back at CC. "You say that won't stress Serendipity at all? I didn't like taking Joy out in anything more than force six."

"I've sailed in her in a gale ... no problem at all. The previous owner, apparently, rode out a storm force ten in her. We'll just reduce sail. Two reefs in the main and mizzen and part furl the staysail. No point in changing that for a storm jib."

"Let's do it, then," Denise said, "you all keep saying boats are better off shore in a blow."

Of course, in the North Sea, getting offshore, or making an offing, can be easier said than done. The North Sea itself is relatively shallow – in fact, in the Stone Age, it was dry land between East Anglia and Europe, and people lived there – and the rapidly eroding coastline is deposited in a series of banks running more or less parallel to the coast. Some of the banks are shallow enough to be exposed at low tide, and the big ships require a deep-water channel to be dredged.

Leaving the mouth of the Deben, CC had Denise steer east-south-east to pass the Cutler Bank, which took three quarters of an hour, then Joe took over, turning east to pass the Bawdsey Bank – another three quarters of an hour – which took them to eleven forty-five. They could have continued east, but that would have taken them into the Bawdsey Anchorage for the big commercial vessels, so they headed north-east.

By that time, the wind had veered to west-north-west and increased to force five, with gusts to six. That was the upper limit of comfort for Serendipity while carrying full sail, and Joe was having a little difficulty holding a steady course. CC took the decision – apologising that he hadn't done so earlier – to shorten sail. Nadiya took over the helm and after partly furling the Genoa staysail, Joe and CC put on safety harnesses and went forward to reef the mainsail.

When Nadiya luffed – turned into the wind – the full force of it became apparent. Denise found it somewhat intimidating. Nadiya had her sheet in the mizzen, which held the boat head to wind while the staysail and mainsail flapped wildly.

The two men had to slacken the main halyard very carefully, and use the rapid reefing lines to reduce the size of the sail. It is possible for one person to do that ... with difficulty ... but with the two of them it was easier. Not easy, but easier. They then had to tie down the intermediate reef points with the heavy boom banging around and the boat tossing about. Denise was heart in mouth as she watched. It seemed to take hours, but was really only about twenty minutes.

Once they were back in the relative safety of the cockpit and back on course, with Serendipity creaming along on a broad reach, it was time to think about food. Denise volunteered to deal with it. She lasted maybe ten minutes in the galley before emerging, pale faced and sweating, to sit in the open air, looking steadfastly forward and breathing deeply.

Nadiya looked at her, spoke quietly in Joe's ear – he nodded in agreement – then the pretty Mate went to Denise. "Take the helm for a bit more. It's not hard and it'll give you something to concentrate on."

Denise swallowed several times, rather obviously, and nodded in her turn. She got up and went to take over from her husband, who paused and gave her a hug from behind before leaving her to steer. Serendipity continued to ride easily over the growing swell as Nadiya went to sort out some food. By the time they were eating – about one-thirty – they were passing the North Shipwash cardinal buoy. Denise was feeling well enough to manage a sandwich washed down with ginger beer. The wind was by then a good force six, with stronger gusts, but the boat was clearly quite happy, even to the inexperienced helmswoman.

Flurries of fine rain didn't dampen their enjoyment much. In fact, often it was hard to tell what was rain and what was spray except for the taste of brine. Even then, there was so much salt around they couldn't be sure...

When they'd all finished eating, CC announced that he wanted to start heading back. "I want to reach the Pye End buoy while there's still light to find it. If necessary, we can head into the Haven. Of course, we could just keep going if you folks fancy a night watch?"

The newly-weds glanced at each other and shook their heads in unison, which made them both chuckle. "I don't think so," Joe answered for both of them. "I love sailing, but I also love sleeping with my arms around my wife." Denise blushed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.