The Lilly and Her Master - Cover

The Lilly and Her Master

Copyright© 2014 by CJ

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Schoolgirl story yeah, you know that kind but maybe a shade or two darker.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Sex Toys  

Lilly stopped her doodling when Mr. James stood in front of her desk. She bit her lip and blushed as he picked up the piece of notebook paper. On it she had made a crude drawing of a girl on her knees sucking the cock of some unknown. "Really Lilly? Please pay attention and see me after class"

"Yes Mr. James" she whispered god he smelled good she thought as she tried to resume her assignment. The bell rang and she collected her things and walked slowly up to the teacher's desk. "Mr James?"

"What is the meaning of this?" he asked.

"I..." she blushed her eyes downcast.

"I can't have you drawing things like this in my class especially when your neglecting your assignments."

"you are a very pretty girl but you need to focus on your studies. Come in after school, I want to get a better idea of your abilities."

"Yes sir" Lilly half whispered.

She hurried through her classes barely paying attention, until she settled in a desk after school in Mr. James' class. He pulled a up a chair beside her, his scent was driving her crazy, he talked and all she could think about was licking and sucking and kissing his body. "Lilly? Are you listening to me?"

"I ... Yes of course?"

"Then what did I just say?"

"I..."

"Lilly you need to pay attention what would help you pay attention?"

"Spank me" she whimpered softly.

"Excuse me?"

"Spank me" she said slightly louder.

He got up and went to the door, locking it apparently and then walked over to his desk. "Come here" he said "Assume the position"

Lilly got up never looking up to see if he was watching her. She pulled her skirt up and bent over his desk. She half smiled to herself knowing that he was getting a view of her nearly bare ass, as she nearly always wore a thong. His hand came down and stung her ass with a loud pop, he didn't even let her catch her beath before the second strike, and then a third. "More" she whimpered.

"Little Slut" he said as his hand came down again, "you are enjoying this" each word punctuated by his hand smacking her nearly bare ass. "You want me to make your ass red?" he asked his fingers dancing lightly on the burning skin.

"God please?" she whimpered turning her head so that she could see the bulge in the front of his pants. Her mouth watered at the thought of his piece of meat, how it would taste, how she would love to suck it and swallow his cum. Or maybe he would like to cum on her tits. She didn't know but she wanted to feel his hot cum. She felt like she wanted to bathe in it. Her ass was burning when he finally let her stand up.

"Now, I expect you to complete the assignments I have given you"

"But what about you?" Lilly asked biting her lip and gazing at the bulge in his pants.

"If you ever expect to have a repeat of this then I expect you to complete all your work."

"Yes sir" she said softly.

She exited the class room the soft fabric of her skirt brushing deliciously over her sore cheeks. She slipped into a girls bathroom and locked herself in one of the stalls and before she knew it her eyes were closed and her fingers were playing her clit like a finely tuned instrument, the whole time the severe look of Mr. James dancing through her mind. His well muscled body the thick bulge in his pants the stubble on his face. She gasped as she leaned against the wall her knees trembled as her pussy throbbed in orgasm. She licked her fingers and slipped back out of the bathroom. She found herself following Mr. James to the parking lot. She noted his car as he got into it and she hurried to her own. She tailed him until he pulled into a subdivision and then went home.

The next day before class she slipped into the bathroom and shed her panties. She chose a seat right in front of Mr. James' desk. She spread her legs when he sat down giving him a few up her skirt, she had trimmed her pussy especially so he could see. And she loved that she had caused the bulge in his pants. She hoped he would be thinking about her. He came over to her desk while the rest of the class was working and explained to her the problems she had with her homework. His scent was intoxicating and it was all she could do not to reach out and stroke his cock through the front of his pants. "See me after class" was all he said that she understood.

"Yes sir" she whispered. When the bell rang she gathered her things, and started to walk up to his desk.

"The door?" he said sitting down.

"Yes sir" She hurried to the door her pussy dripping with anticipation as she closed and locked the door and hurried back to the teachers desk.

She stood beside the desk as he looked down at her "you are a very naughty girl" he said.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry"

"If you do that again I'll send you to the principal"

"no please"

"It will never happen again"

"No sir"

"Good then you may go"

When school let out Lilly hurried to her car and drove into the neighborhood where she had seen Mr. James go the day before. She didn't wait long and she followed him into the neighborhood and drove past the house where he pulled in. She parked on the street and waited a few minutes, she was so nervous she walked up to the door. The rang the door bell.

She wanted to run, Mr. James opened the door wearing a tight t-shirt and shorts, the sinuous muscles bulged, she wanted to touch him to feel his hard body. "Lilly? Really?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.