Werewolves Return - Cover

Werewolves Return

Copyright© 2014 by Deenara2000

Chapter 14

Kris and James could only stand and watch what was happening, as being after being began to change. It was then that they realized that the spell cast on the Werewolves had affected all of the Were-creatures. To the two, it was more then they ever dreamed could happen. Then Kris turned to James with a smile and let herself feel the wolf inside her and started the changes but screamed out as the pain of first change hit her.

James saw the look in his wife's eyes and followed. He too felt the pain and screamed out. When it was over there stood two wolves side by side. Then again they looked at each other, rubbed their heads against each other, then let themselves flow back into their human forms.


Cole couldn't believe it. He was once again standing on two legs. Before him now stood a large number of Were-creatures that he thought had already fled the world before his people were trapped.

"My mate, we are FREE!" said Darla as she came up to her mate and took him into her arms.

"Yes, my love, we are. And so it seems are all of these others," Cole replied.

"How is it the mage's spell caught them too?"

"Because he was careless," said a deep voice from behind them, "Our magic comes from the same place as does yours. It was in blocking it from you that blocked it from all of us."

"Indeed. I am Cole, leader and eldest of the Werewolves," replied Cole.

"I am Pallas, leader and eldest of the Were-cats. Humphry is the leader of the Were-bears and Elweard is leader of the Were-boar. Choovio is leader of the Were-deer and Were-elk. There are so few of them that they have joined. However, I came to you, elder. I could feel your power, but I have a question to ask," said Pallas.

"That is still more than I thought were left on this world. So please ask your questions," replied Cole.

"Sadly when the change came to us, I was just a young kit. My teacher was killed before he could teach me the ways of magic, even if we were blocked from it. As the years have passed those that held the secrets were killed. None of the others know how to open the gates that would take us home."

Cole looked at the large man, "It is sad that you have lost that knowledge. I know that for my people we have lost far too many," then continued to look around the area, "The magic is strong in this place, but I fear there is only enough to open one portal. You are all welcome to travel with us to our home world, where we will gain all of our powers back. Then you should be able to open another gate to where ever you wish to go."

"Thank you. Any world would be better than the insanity of this one."

With that Pallas bowed and walked off to where the others were standing to share the news.


Linda broke the kiss, though she really didn't wish to.

"Trap, is it real? Are we truly free?"

"Yes, my love. Free to be as we wish and free to love," Trap replied.

"So what happens now?"

"Grandfather will be the one to decide. The question is what do you want to do?" Trap asked hoping his mate would want to stay with him.

"I don't know. There is still a lot of magic here. Magic that in the wrong hands, could be dangerous. It needs to be protected.

"And you believe it is to you that this job falls to?"

"My family have always protected it, just as they have protected our people."

Trap looked at his mate, "Then that job will remain, and our children will be given the choice to protect it as well."

It was at that moment a small sound was heard. Trap and Linda turned and were surprised to see several piles of clothing and in those piles were human babies.

Linda looked around and saw that the only humans left in the clearing untouched were the sheriff, Mary and Kert. She walked over to the sheriff and found that he was alive.

Then there was more noise and from out of the back of the truck popped the head of Linda's friend Mary.

"Oh my god! Mary, are you alright?" asked Linda as she ran to her friend.

"I think so. I feel better that's for sure. What happened?" Mary asked.

"To much to go into right now. But how's Kert?"

Mary turned to see the man sleeping but the arm that had been clearly broken before was now straight and healed and there were no marks or bruises on the man's face.

"I think he's going to be ok. He's sleeping, it looks like he's been completely healed. Linda what the heck happened?" Mary asked again.

"The evil that was here has been destroyed and the bad that it caused has been reversed," answered Trap.

"Who are you?" Mary asked then looked at the man before her up and down, "Holy Shit! You don't have any clothes on!"

Linda chuckled, "That's because he doesn't have any yet. I'll have to go shopping for him."

"Linda, who is he? Why doesn't he ... He's your wolf friend, isn't he? He's Trap?"

"Yes, Mary. I am indeed the wolf named Trap, but now that I am whole. I think I will need a new name, but there is time to choose that, later," said Trap.

Linda was going to say more but one of the babies started crying.

Mary looked out over the area as Linda went to the child.

"What the ... Are those who I think they are?" asked Mary.

"They are. The evil and pollution of thought have been removed and they are now at a point where they can relearn to know love and caring," supplied Trap.

"But who will take care of them? If they go back to their family, the problems will start all over again," said Mary.

"That's easy. They won't go back," said Linda as she walked back to the truck carrying a small girl child, "Martha is going to be a very good girl. She was fussing because she couldn't see what was going on."

Trap looked at the child in his mate's arms then held out his own. Linda was surprised but transferred the child. Martha's little hands came up to Trap's face and just seemed to pet him.

Trap raised her up and kissed her forehead.

"I think our daughter is going to be a daddy's girl."

That caused Mary and Linda to laugh which woke some more of the babies as well as Kert.

He asked the same questions and was soon up and being introduced to the rest of the family.


"Are you sure you want to stay?" asked Cole.

"We are sure, Grandfather. There are innocent people here and there may even be others of our kind still out there. There will be magic here for some time yet, and I know the ways of opening a gate for them," said Trap.

"There are a few of the others that have asked to stay, as well, because they know of others of their kind that are coming," added Linda.

"But child you have just been given back to us," said Darla.

Linda wrapped an arm around the older woman.

"Grandmother, this is where I belong. I don't know what I would do there. Here I can still help people and hopefully keep the insanity to a minimum. Anyway I have a daughter and eight boys to take care of, and with their help when they grow up this area will be poacher free."

Darla hugged her child, "Oh child. You are too good for this world. Maybe in time I will come back but I need to feel the magic again."

Soon there were hugs and then Trap opened the portal.

A rush of energy came to all those waiting and in that energy came a feeling of welcome.

The last was Grawl, who hugged his son and Linda then turned and walked through the gate carrying his pups.


Epilogue:

Leo rolled over and wished he hadn't. He hurt all over, as if he had really over done it on a bender night. Then he felt hands on him, helping him to sit up, and with that he was able to look around.

"Sheriff, how you feeling?" asked Kert.

"Like I just got hit by a monster truck, and it came back for seconds," he replied and looked around. "Ok, now for the big question, how the hell did I get here? I was dreaming that I was here and there was some kind of stand off with the Harpers and then something ugly, evil," Leo tried to explain but he really had no words.

"I hate to tell you this but it wasn't a dream. That bitch of a woman, Mrs. Harper, had her boys grab me earlier today. They also attacked the storekeeper and his daughter. I tried to get to her and help her but..." Kert stopped as he was ashamed that he couldn't fight harder to help the young lady.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.