Werewolves Return
Prologue

Copyright© 2014 by Deenara2000

The Mage laughed, "I will have your world just as I have this one! Open the doorway!"

"NEVER!" yelled Cole, from the center of the room where he was chained.

"Then you will never see your world, ever again!" yelled the Mage.

Then the foul creature started chanting.

"You will never open the doorway!"

The chanting continued, and Cole felt the magic begin to build around him. He felt like it was pulling at him. The pulling grew and grew, and as it did, so did the pain. In other parts of the castle, others of Cole's people began to scream in pain as the magic built and pulled at them.

In the room with Cole were several others and, even though Cole was in terrible pain, he was forced to watch as his mate and his children were changed and then with an ear-piercing scream that ended in the pain filled howl of several wolves ... except for one. The young female was on her hands and knees.

Sky had never felt so much pain in her life, as she felt at that moment. The only thing she could hope for, was that she would die soon. When the pain stopped, all she wanted to do was collapse.

Cole looked around the room and saw that his mate was on the floor of the room, not moving. His son was next to her. Then he saw his daughter, and realized what had happened. His people were locked into their wolf forms, except for his daughter ... and who knew how many others.

The mage moved over to the naked girl, and pulled her to her feet.

"This one is MINE! You know what you have to do to get her back. Agree to what I want and I will free you and all the others! If not you will spend your lives forever locked away and never walk as you were again."

Cole felt the anger of the wolf raise up in him and he launched himself at the mage, before the mage could do more that raise his hand. But it was Sky who reached up and grabbed the mage by the throat, and ripped it out.

Sky's strength left her, and she dropped to her knees again.

Cole walked up as close to his daughter as he could.

"Child, I'm so sorry."

"I know, Father, but you had to protect our homeworld. He could not be allowed to go there. He would have been unstoppable with the power he would have gained."

"But now you are apart from us. How will I be able to care for you?"

"We will just have to wait for the spell to lose its strength. Then we will break the spell, and be reunited."

"Daughter, you don't understand. You are locked into your human form, but it is more than that. I can smell that you are remade. You are fully human. You will not live long enough for when the spell can be broken."

"Then it will be my children that will free our people, and let them return to our world. I will find a mate so my blood will not end."

"We will never forget this! We will always protect them."

"Thank you, Father. Now, let's get our people and get out of here."

Sky and her father, Cole, freed all the wolves. They left the castle and fled to the woods, where they continued to flee until they reached the safety of the unclaimed lands.

That was when Sky made the choice to leave her family, to make sure that her blood did, indeed, continue.


In the mind of the mage, as he died, he cast one final spell. It cast his spirit into time so that he could find the were-bitch again. He would be reborn and again gain power enough to cross to the world of the Weres, and gain more power than that of a God.

Edited By: TonyG, Monbade, Rev, and Bob S.

Final Edit By: TeNderLoin

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.