Millicent Bakes a Cake - Cover

Millicent Bakes a Cake

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Attractive divorcee Millie takes up baking and cooking as a new hobby when her love-life slows down to a crawl. Soon, she finds the road to a man's cock is in his stomach and she springs her food traps when they least expect it.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The first thing Millicent did when she got up every morning was to make the bed. She had gotten into the domestic housekeeping chore at an early age when she enjoyed doing it stark naked just before taking her morning shower.

In recent years, Milly had gone back to those early days and made the bed sans clothing looking at her every angle in the closet mirrors on every wall. When she was finished, she hopped up on the bed and posed “head down, ass up” for the mirrors allowing her to see her perfect heart-shaped, closely shaven pussy and brown eye from almost every angle imaginable. Admittedly, it made her hot to trot and she wished that some strange delivery man would show up at her door with a “special delivery” for her that suited her need for masculine interference.

Her new friend Dan and his ex-wife Trixie had been more than satisfying in providing her with indoor entertainment in the nocturnal hours convincing her that her physical appearance was more than acceptable for her age and position. The new tricks that she had learned from the depraved Trixie with her French way of looking at everything sexual changed her way of thinking about searching for her own solution to feminine satisfaction. It was true that Trixie was a trifle anti-male, but she certainly knew how to make a girl feel mighty good when it really counted.

Her bed-making program “au natural” was a shadow reflection of her cooking hobby in her private kitchen wearing only her high heels and the tiny apron that had no back at all. Dan had observed her in her cooking mode a few times and he never failed to bend her over the marble topped island and do her from behind in whichever opening he happened to wind up in. It was the uncertainly of that final destination that never failed to make her super wet down below and make her orgasm a certain outcome.

This morning she was working on the cake for Dan’s birthday and she wanted it to be special. The fact that Trixie was also baking a cake for his birthday was almost like a challenge to her or a gauntlet thrown down for her to pick up and retaliate. In a way, she liked Trixie.

No, that was not accurate.

It wasn’t that she liked the woman. She lusted for the woman’s tongue, her perfect little ass cheeks and her charming way that she groaned when she was feeling in the groove. She also enjoyed watching her Dan spank the feisty Diva with her panties down around her ankles. The sight of the tears in the corners of the beautiful woman’s eyes was strangely satisfying to her almost as if she had been doing the spanking instead.

When she came out of the shower, she wore only her heels and put the apron and the chef’s cap on when she passed the pantry. The stainless steel appliances reflected her naked glory and she like the way her ass cheeks jutted out with no silly panties or thong to restrict their freedom of movement.

She looked around and there were no witnesses.

After she opened the pantry door and flipped out the ten inch stubby shaft that looked like it had something to do with opening a can or some other chore, she simply bent over and moved backwards until it penetrated straight up her sinful bottom and made her lips form a perfect little “o” of feminine delight. The thing was angled perfectly and she used it to begin each cooking session knowing that the inanimate object would draw out her depraved nature in a way that a breathing person never could and make her feel like she had to keep going until the thing had its way with her and her tingle was complete.

The magic happened so fast that she was caught unaware and she didn’t hear the front door bell ringing loudly at the exact same moment. Hurriedly, she disengaged from the thing with a distinct “pop” noise that sounded obscenely wet and sloppy. Quickly, she threw on the shapeless robe that she used as a housecoat for unexpected visitors and peeked out the little spy eye in the middle of the door. She saw two men with a large exercise unit that looked a little like a pair of skis.

“Yes, may I help you?”

The larger one with the biblical looking beard, shuffled his clipboard and said, “We got a delivery for Ms. March. A Millicent March at this address.”

Milly wondered if the men realized she was totally naked under the thin robe. She didn’t even have the decency of a simple pair of panties like a normal woman in the daylight hours.

The other man was nervous as a cat and had that nicotine deprived look that branded him as a recent smoking quitter desperately in need of a smoke in the worse way. He was shifting from one foot to the other and she hoped he would settle down long enough to make the delivery and leave.

The first man described the exercise unit and the store location and the gift card from Dan was included. She remembered mentioning to him that she thought the ski machine would shape up her glutes nicely and this was his way of saying he was onboard with that objective. That didn’t surprise her because he was a bit obsessed with do her from behind and she was overjoyed that he was so attentive even if it was for his personal pleasure in the final analysis.

“Ok, lady, do you have a room to put this big boy in?”

She led the way to the study which was also doubling as the exercise room with two other exercise machines that had seen better days after a lot of heavy use. The big man plugged it into the socket and checked out the initiation system to make certain it was functioning correctly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.