Millicent Bakes a Cake
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Attractive divorcee Millie takes up baking and cooking as a new hobby when her love-life slows down to a crawl. Soon, she finds the road to a man's cock is in his stomach and she springs her food traps when they least expect it.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

AUTHOR’S NOTE: The long-awaited part 2 of this story is now presented. My apologies for the delay are in order. I was reminded about my shameful neglect by a kind reader. Millicent’s newly revived sex-life is about to begin.


Looking back on that fateful roast dinner, Millicent was always quick to blame the Grey Goose Vodka as the primary culprit. She had been expecting wine, but in all honesty, she could not declare that she was disappointed.

Dan, the dairy farmer, who was once a humble milkman, accidently let his workman’s big hand rest comfortably on Millicent’s glorious bosom as they sat on the sofa having a soothing before dinner drink. She was fully aware of her weakness in regard to hard spirits but it would have been simply much too prudish on her part to turn down his offer of a “quick one” before the main course. She knew all too well that in the back of her mind, she visualized the possibility of her being the desert but she asserted to this very day that she had no inclination of being the main course instead.

It was the physical cupping of her now exposed nipple and her nicely curved breast that led to her shameful suggestion that he might give “equal time” to its twin still sitting in relative isolation inside her peasant blouse. Of course, one thing led to another, and poor Millicent allowed her body to be explored by the randy farmer like a new field being prepared for ploughing.

The thought of his hard tool cutting through her final line of defense drove Millicent to slide down onto the fluffy white carpet in the age-old posture of a female in anticipation of close personal contact with a member of the opposite sex. She remembered with some degree of clarity that she had occasionally substituted both female partners and inanimate objects to meet her needs but these days a good man is hard to find. Now that she had one practically right on top of her, she had no reason to forestall the ultimate consummation of their “getting to know you” process and in God’s truth, she had absolutely no inclination to pretend reluctance.

Dan was without a doubt, the sort of man that was quick to the mark and his shedding of attire was accomplished without the clumsiness associated with young lads unsure of their motivation or their objective. One look at his magnificent tool was all it took to get Millicent’s juices flowing in a manner that would insure certain lubrication when it was needed for high-speed coupling. He was swift to insert his greedy fingers into her delicate posterior entryway forcing her to contemplate later activities of a more perverted nature and far too intimate for one to describe at this particular juncture.

Millie guided his thickness to her opening with fastidious gentleness and stroked his muscular flanks with her other hand discreetly hoping he would not think her too indelicate with her joyful touch. She had to admit the heat of his deep and somewhat hairy crack was a magnet of some instinctive urging but she restrained her palms from making entry thinking it would far too unladylike considering the circumstances.

Apparently, the heat of the moment had completely overwhelmed farmer Dan and he was probing her recesses with his hardness allowing her hand to guide him right to the bullseye. She was forced to whimper like a silly schoolgirl as his thickness induced her to stretch wide to allow him entry. His sizable weight was pressing her to the carpet with accelerating demands on her suddenly sweating skin and she made no bones about wrapping her long shapely legs around his plunging hips revealing the extent of her possessive nature.

Dan drove deep down inside her sex-deprived lower limbs and for some strange reason the only thought on her mind was that the roast was still in the oven and she was worried it might get overcooked. He desperately reached out and grabbed hold of her sleek flanks honed to perfection on the stationary bicycle and the running machine. Then, he guided her into the rhythm that he wanted most to bring his cream to the top of his long thick member in a way that insured his optimum explosion of man-juice inside her over-stressed vaginal channel. Millie knew exactly what he was doing and she was in complete accord with his operational plan even lifting her lower body off the fluffy white carpet to meet his commanding thrusts of masculine domination.

In point of fact, the greedy Millie had two satisfying orgasms before poor Dan was able to get off the first spurt of ejaculate to decorate her inner folds of feminine secrecy. She accepted it all as offerings to her shrine of passion and held him in tight with her strong interlocked ankles.

Since dinner was in danger of being spoiled, they dressed for the occasion and she served him after he did the honors with the sharp carving knife cutting through the succulent meat like it was a block of butter to be spread on freshly served rolls. They ate slowly and she insisted they switch to the white wine she always had on reserve for just such an event. The vodka was still coursing through her pulsating veins with resolute determination but she knew it was the man-juice that was pushing her to the limit of her emotional response. Each time she leaned down to make changes to his plate, Dan cradled her ass cheeks with his workman’s palms and she shuddered deep inside where she still had the fresh memory of opening wide for his full insertion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.