Mates, Magick, and Moonlight
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by SambaSinger

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Follow Solesia as she goes from being ejected, to being approached by gods and given the chance at the life she's always wanted.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Zoophilia   First   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   Transformation  

I was 15 when I first entered the woods near our new house. The only way into the thickest part was by going down a very steep, muddy, dirt path that wasn't really a path. I half walked, half slid down it the first time.

The place I explored was beautiful. Aside from the steep path, there was no other way to this part of the forest unless you wanted to go for a slosh through the stream.

The bottom of the path split off into three different directions. One lead in a U shape and lead to the bottom of a cliff drop and if you looked up you could almost see the top of the steep path. The second path lead straight to the stream. The third path was long, unlike the other two, and lead deep into the forest. I had to be careful and watch where I put my feet because a few times the oath cut very close to the stream and the dirt was slick with moisture. At one point the path seemed to almost disappear, but after looking around a bit I saw it again on the other side of a called tree. I had to climb over top of it it was large. After the fallen tree the path was prettily flat out and it soon lead me through a canopy of trees that opened into a clearing. I was mesmerized into shock when I first laid eyes on it. It was too beautiful for words. The clearing was a shape resembling a square or a circle and was nice and wide. As if the place was straight out of a book, a small tree with branches that grew leaves that hung almost to the ground.

I have been going to that place for 3 years now. I'm 17 now and my life hasn't changed much. I still can't stand or understand the people in my life and I am now at the bottom of the social ladder that is high school. The good news though is that I have successfully convinced my mother that I go out with friend quite often, when in actuality, I am hiding away in my forest. It had become a place of absolute peace for me.

My forest was never visited by humans aside from me. I guess the fact that the only access was a path that could kill if you didn't go down carefully. My favourite area was the clearing, where I could just lay in the shade for hours and listen to the nature. Another spot I loved was laying across the tree trunk that head leant over the stream. It wasn't fallen, just leaning. But it was sturdy.

What I loved the most was that here, in my haven, I could be who I wished desperately to be; a wolf. In my forest solitude I could walk on my hands and knees and act as I had when I was little. I took it a step further and left my urine sent along the border of what I now claimed as my territory. I was, for the most part, happy.

But once I left, I was thrust back into the real world.


I snuck cleverly out the back door. I was quiet enough that none in the household could hear me. It was early morning, the sun just coming up over the rooftops. I didn't usually leave at this time in the morning, but I had plans that couldn't be ignored any longer.

Once at my forest I sat atop the cliff that overlooked the stream.

A tear slipped down my cheek.

My place of solace, would be the place that I finally lay myself to rest.

That's right, I had come here to die. To throw myself over the cliff and commit suicide.

My mother had decided she wanted to move yet again, which meant I would need to say goodbye to my forest. I wouldn't be able to live a same life withouth the one place that allowed me to breathe.

Before I could convince myself not to, I stood tall and took a deep breathe. I blinked away the tears and let my muscles rest.

I was ready to let my soul go. Maybe, if I was lucky, I would be reincarnated in the body of a wolf.

I pushed myself forward and launched myself from the cliff. The fall was silent, the wind through my hair and my ears. I closed my eyes and let my mind go black.

Perhaps I was at last free.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.