The Accidental Escort - Cover

The Accidental Escort

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

In the months following his first date with Lee Archer a number of things had happened. One of the things Ron remembered was the phone call he received from Eileen the next day after he had taken Lee out.

"Apparently you patched things up with Lee. She phoned me and said she wanted to hire you for next week. When I told her you were booked for the next two weeks I thought she would go ballistic but she surprised me and didn't. When I told her that it is your policy to only accept one assignment a week and presently not on weekends, it seemed she understood. She asked to be put down for the next available slot so you are her escort three weeks from today."

The following week Tom Cellani came into Ron's office.

"I just got off the phone with the Human Resources VP of the food company Lee Archer is the CEO of. He told me Lee has asked him to put your Resurrection Fund as one of the choices their employees have in their 401K. With the 34000 employees they have that should mean a large infusion of new money into the fund."

"He said that Lee told him any fund manager who invests all of his personal equity money in the fund he manages is a fund their employees should have an opportunity to invest in. How does Lee Archer know you do this?"

"Oh, didn't I mention that I met her and had some conversation with her about the fund? You need to tell the VP we are starting up Resurrection II and what the differences are between the two funds."

Tom raised an eyebrow when he heard Ron's reply about talking to Lee but he didn't say anything more about it and he left his office.

Ron followed his usual pattern at work. His investment style was an application of a saying in the investing business, "Buy on the bad news and sell on the good news." When a meat packer had to do a recall of some meat that could contain the E.coli bacteria, it caused the stock price of the company to go down eight percent in one day and four more percent the next day. Ron purchased a large block of stock and two months later when the price had recovered he sold the stock for a nice capital gain.

Ron played the anticipated recovery of the housing market in two ways. He purchased the stocks of large new home builders and also the stock of a REIT. The REIT was in the business of buying distressed large apartment complexes and flipping them. While the new home builders stocks hadn't done much the REIT's stock paid a 6.5% dividend and its price had almost doubled.

He now was thinking of how to invest in the collapsing interest in the game of golf. Maybe a there was a REIT that was into buying distressed golf courses and developing them into housing, industrial or business parks was his current thinking. He asked one of the analysts to research this topic for him.

The football season had come to a close and for Ron it ended with an assignment to work the Sugar Bowl game. The game was good and decided by a last minute Hail Mary touchdown pass. What was more interesting was the warm weather of the south as opposed to the current cold weather in the Midwest. He thought there were some outstanding resorts in the Caribbean that he could visit and relax at and maybe play a little golf. So long has he had a computer and access to the internet he could work from anywhere. The problem was that he wouldn't want to vacation alone.

Jordon phoned him to say her husband was going out of town tomorrow to an ABA convention and she asked him if he wanted to do dinner that night at the hotel. He knew what her invitation entailed and he accepted it. He said he would meet her there at six.

Ron then made it a point to go to a jeweler he knew who had his showroom on the fifth floor of a building on Wabash Avenue. There he purchased a thick white gold 18 karat bracelet that had a row of diamonds in it.

The next night when he was having dinner with Jordon he told her she looked outstanding in a dress she must have changed into after work. The neckline of the dress highlighted two of her fine assets. He knew he would be intimately involved with those assets and another of her fine assets in a little while.

While dining Ron confessed to her that while he had told her he worked as an escort, he really wasn't what you would call a true escort.

He said, "It started out as a trick Beth wanted to play on you which I went along with to please Beth. Once it started and you were convinced that I was an escort I didn't want to change your perception of me. The reason I didn't want to change that was because of the pleasure I was having in being intimate with such an intelligent and beautiful woman as you. I didn't want to do anything to stop these 'lunches' we were having.

"You do know that I do work at a bank, but I work there in the investment department. I am the portfolio manager of the Resurrection Fund, that's the fund you added to your firm's 401K plan."

Jordon was surprised at his revelation. She was quiet for a while but smiling she said, "I thought there was something funny about you being an escort that bothered me but I just couldn't put my finger on what it was."

With a slight blush on her face she said, "I will say you did handle your escort duties quite well."

She asked him why he continued to act as an escort

"I have been a widower now for over a year. In trying to get over my wife's passing I was having difficulty in meeting women who attracted me. Female companionship was something I missed and wanted. Being an escort I thought would enable me to meet some beautiful and charming women. I will say that it did and you are a prime example of the beautiful women I have met in being an escort."

"Stop it, you have got me blushing. If you wanted to meet some good looking or attractive women all you needed to do was to ask me. I know some single and some not so single women who would enjoy your company. They also have a similar problem in meeting good looking men so it's not a one-way street that you are on. Two of these women I know are doctors, there are a couple of attorneys, one is a reporter and one a television personality. All of these women in my opinion are intelligent and good looking and I would suspect are good lovers."

"Thanks, I will keep that in mind."

Handing Jordon a small box he said, "There was one thing that bothered me in having these lunches with you. That was when you left the room you left an envelope with money in it for me. Jordon... , I have often thought that I should be the one paying for the privilege of being with you. Since I didn't do that I want to give you this as an expression of what being with you has meant to me."

The box contained the bracelet had purchased for her at the jewelry store. When she opened the box he could see the surprise and joy on her face as she looked at it.

"Oh Ron, it's beautiful."

Later after he followed her up to the room it seemed that Jordon was more concern with giving Ron pleasure than she was in receiving it. She told him he could do anything he wanted with her in any way he wanted. He was content to spend considerable time just kissing her. When he asked her to have intercourse with her on top she complied. As she was moving her hips his finger which normally just pressed against her rosebud this time entered her up to its second knuckle and he gave it a little wiggle. This surprised her he could tell by the large intake of air she took and the expression on her face.

When they rested she told him that he in doing that was a little bit of a shock to her and she was telling him the gospel truth when she said still a virgin there. With an expression on her face that showed the affection she had for Ron, she told him if he ever wanted to put something other than his finger in there she wouldn't object. She also joked that because of his size if he did do that she probably couldn't sit for a week.

Ron told her he was appreciative of her offer but he wasn't overly interested in doing that but her offer was something he would cherish and remember every time he looks at her and sees her fine butt. He spent the whole night with her and didn't get much sleep as Jordon was insatiable. It was a night that most men dream about but only a few will ever experience being with a woman like Jordon.

One evening Ron had stopped by the men's store in the large mall close to home to pick up two suits he had previously purchased which needed some minor alterations. As he was walking out of the store he heard his name being called. He looked and saw it was a tall redheaded lady who was calling his name.

She walked up to him and said, "You are Ron Zizzler aren't you?"

"Yes I am and you are?"

"Kelly Sullivan, I transferred into the school district two years ago and taught in the same high school Laura taught at. I teach math. How are you doing?"

Ron remembered Kelly being at Laura's wake. He also knew that even without knowing her name when you looked at her with her red hair, green eyes, and the freckles on her face you just know she has an Irish ancestry.

"I am doing okay and have tried to get over Laura's passing but it hasn't been easy. If you have time to have some coffee, you can tell me about yourself and anything that is happening in the school district. Laura would keep me up to date on the happenings there."

Kelly said she did have the time.

After a short walk to the food court, Ron secured two cups of coffee and they sat at one of the many tables there.

"Anything new going on in the school district?"

"Not really other than a few announced retirements. There are rumors going around about an early buy-out which if true will increase the number of retirements. Oh, there was the scandal of the volleyball coach getting involved with one of his players but you probably read about that in the papers?"

"How about you and your family, what does your husband do?"

"I am not presently married and have been divorced for two years which is why I asked for a transfer into this school district. The marriage went downhill after our only child Matthew drowned on a camping trip. I guess in some twisted way we blamed each other for that and couldn't get over it. That caused our marriage to rapidly go downhill. After some discussion we agreed to end the marriage as we both thought it was the right thing to do. We are still are friends although my ex has since remarried."

"I am sorry, I didn't know."

They talked some more with Kelly asking Ron about what he did for work. He told her about his managing a mutual fund. She seemed impressed especially when he mentioned the size of the fund.

Ron said, "Would you mind if I asked you a personal question, well maybe two questions?"

"What is the question?"

"Since you are single are you involved with anyone?"

"No, finding a decent man has not been easy not that I have been looking that hard."

"That leads me to my second question. Would you like to go out to dinner with me this Saturday?"

He could see that she was a little surprised by his invitation.

Kelly thought about his asking her out for a few seconds and then she said, "Sure, why not, it would be a nice change."

They agreed on a time and exchanged contact information.

Later Ron wasn't sure what made him ask Kelly out. Sure she was attractive, but his asking her out a few months ago was something he would never have had the nerve to do. He did admit to himself that he was intrigued by good looking redheaded women and Kelly was certainly in that category.

When Ron called for Kelly on Saturday he complimented her on her looks which was easy to do. They had a nice time at the restaurant and he enjoyed talking with her. In bringing her back to her apartment she thanked him for a nice time but she didn't invite him to come in. He expected that she wouldn't but he was getting good vibes from her. Ron thought that after a few more dates there was a good possibility she would invite him to come in.

After thinking about it for a while he came to a decision that he now should come clean with Lee as to him being a paid escort. To do that however he first needed to speak to Eileen who he phoned.

"Eileen, I want to tell you that I am hanging up my jock strap and going out of the escort business."

"Why, has something happened?"

"No, it's just that I don't need to be an escort anymore to meet women."

"Well I and I know for sure a number of my clients are going to miss you."

"Thanks for saying that and thanks for your help. I do however want to talk to you about your clients. When I signed up with you initially, I gave you my word that I wouldn't date any of your clients without going through you. I will keep my promise to you on that but I was hoping we could come to some sort of an agreement on one of your clients."

"What do you have in mind and who are you talking about?"

"I am talking about Lee Archer. In return for letting me date her without me or her going through you I will send you back all of the money you have paid me for being an escort. This is also a gamble on my part because I don't know if Lee does want to date me or if she wants to continue using your services."

"That is a considerable amount of money we are talking about and from what you say that seems like a big chance you are taking. I however suspect it may not be that big of a chance or you wouldn't be proposing it."

"Well, what do you say?"

"Lee can be a big pain in the ass and while she does pay a nice fee, you were only the second time she requested an escort. Okay, you have a deal."

"The money will be wired back to you today. Oh, can you give me Lee's cell or private phone number as I doubt I could get to her by going through the switchboard?"

Now that he had cut the cord with Eileen he wondered what Lee's reaction would be to the news. He knew it was time for him to get out of the escort business as it had served its purpose. Jordon's offer to him to introduce him to some women was a solid Plan B. He hoped he wouldn't need to go to Plan B. With Jordon, Lee, and maybe Kelly, these were more than enough women for him. Jordon had said the lunches with her would continue.

With some nervousness on his part he pressed Lee's private phone number into his phone.

"Hello, who is this?"

"Lee it's Ron Zizzler"

He could feel the warmth come into her voice when she said, "This is a pleasant surprise Ron but why are you calling? Is something wrong?"

"No, I am calling to tell you that I have gone out of the escort business."

There was a pause and then he could hear her hesitantly say, "Why, have you become involved with some woman?"

"Lee, I have gone out of the paid escort business only, I have not gone out of the dating business. I was hoping you would go out with me this Saturday."

"You now are available on weekends?"

"Yes I am since the football season is over. Do you want to go out this Saturday?

He could hear more warmth in her voice when she said, "As luck would have it I am free this weekend, where do you want to go?"

"Well, I was thinking we would go out to a sports bar with televisions on all the walls and peanut shells on the floor for some pizza and beer."

"You seriously want to take me, a highly paid CEO of a Fortune 500 company out for pizza and beer?"

"Yes I do."

"Oh Ron, I would love to do that. I haven't done that since college. It should be fun and you can pick me up at six. But I will tell you this right out front that if there is karaoke there don't expect me to participate even though I did do a good rendition of 'I am woman' when I was in college." She giggled a little as she said that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.