The Accidental Escort
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Westside24

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A successful middle aged married businessman suddenly finds himself a widower. The story line centers on how he goes about finding female companionship. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

In his office after working a football game that weekend, Ron was looking at the investments in the fund to see if any changes needed to be made. He didn't see any moves he should make now and thought that it was getting difficult in good times to find these special opportunities. New money was pouring in to where now it was close to five billion dollars under management in his fund. Even with the drop in the expense ratio because of the increase in fund assets, the fund was generating a nice profit for the firm and compensation for him. The percentage of the assets which was invested in special situations was getting smaller when compared to the amount that was in the index portion. The fund's performance this year will exceed the S and P 500 result but not in a great amount. It was time to start the Resurrection II fund.

The e-mail Ron received from Eileen as to who the new client for the week was knocked his socks off as it was a stunner. His new client assignment was Lee Archer who Ron knew by reputation and confirmed by reviewing the questionnaire she had completed that she was the CEO of one of the largest food conglomerate companies in the nation. In her e-mail to him Eileen said "Kid gloves handling and serious secrecy but be aware she can be difficult."

Ron had seen Lee being interview on television a number of times and had read interviews and some articles on her in business magazines. She had taken a rather dormant food company and revitalized and expanded it. Besides her business savvy she was voted by a men's magazine as one of the ten most beautiful women CEO's in the nation. A business magazine ranked her among the top twenty five best CEO's in the nation. No question she was an intelligent, successful and beautiful lady. Googling her name showed her to be forty four years old and five foot seven inches tall and her weight was said to be one hundred and twenty eight pounds.

This should be interesting thought Ron but why she would resort to using escorts had him thinking. Initially he thought there was no reason why she should but after some further thought he did come up with reasons why someone in her position would. The dominate reason he came up with was, "Because she can."

Lee lived in a large house on a small cul-de-sac that was in a gated complex in one of prestigious communities north of the city.

Ron identified himself to the guard at the gate who wished him a good evening as he raised the gate bar.

When Lee opened the door he recognized her instantly but saw that she was still getting dressed as she was wearing a robe.

Walking in he said, "I'll just wait here till you finish dressing."

"It's nice to see that Eileen is expanding her talent pool of good looking escorts. The bedroom is up the stairs."

"Aren't we going out?"

"No, I just don't have time for that. Let's just go up to the bedroom."

"Didn't Eileen explain that we were to go out? At this time of the day we could go out to dinner."

"Yes she did but I don't want to do that nor do I have time for that. I just want some serious male companionship. Come on, let's go upstairs."

"I am sorry but I require that we go out socially to get better acquainted before anything else may happen between us."

Now realizing that Ron was resisting what she was asking him to do, her tone of voice lost some of its friendliness as she said, "Listen, I am only going to say this one time. I am the customer who you have been told is always right. For what I am paying you need to do what I say. I am saying that you need to get your ass up to the bedroom now."

That last remark pissed Ron off which instinctively caused him to say with a stern look on his face and in a raised voice that showed he wasn't being intimidated by her, "I hope you have enough batteries for your vibrator because that is the only thing you are getting in between your legs tonight!"

After saying that Ron turned and walked out of her house.

On the drive back to his home Ron was slightly pissed and disappointed. It would have been a nice experience to make love to this woman but he wanted to know the woman first before he would jump into bed with her. He then had a little smile on his face as he remembered the shocked look on Lee's face and her open mouth expression after he made that remark. He imagined that she doesn't hear men talk to her that way.

The first phone call he received the next morning at work was from Eileen. "What the hell happened? I just got off the phone with Lee Archer. She is not a happy camper."

"I assume she wants her money back so give it back to her."

"She didn't tell me what happen other than you left shortly after you arrived. Lee doesn't want her money back, she wants you back."

"I don't think that is a good idea, I just as soon take a pass on her."

"Ron, she is an important client and she does pay a large fee. As a special favor to me how about you go back to her."

He thought about it for a while then said, "You can tell her the only way I will go back there is if we first go out to dinner. She needs to make a reservation at a restaurant where there is good food and a live band. Tell her she is going to pick up the bill at the restaurant. If she doesn't want to do it that way then you better tell her you are sending someone else."

Eileen said she would get back to him after she talks to Lee. Twenty minutes later she called back and said Lee agreed to Ron's terms and said he could call for her at six.

It was a long work day for Ron mainly because he was wondering what would be happening tonight with Lee. Would she be as demanding as she was last night was a concern that he had. If she was, tonight would just be a repeat of last night as he wasn't going to put up with her attitude no matter how good looking she was.

Ron pressed the doorbell button at Lee's house and he was nicely surprised when she opened the door. She was wearing a two inch above the knee black dress that was obviously tailored for her by the way it fit. Her makeup was excellent and she was wearing her blond hair up. The high heeled shoes she had on showed her nice legs and brought her up to Ron's height.

"I guess we got off on the wrong foot yesterday, I am sorry for acting like a bitch."

He was pleased to hear her say that as he remarked, "You more than make up for it by the way you look tonight. You are one beautiful lady but I am sure you hear that often enough."

Smiling she said, "A woman can never hear words like that too often."

Lee gave him directions to a restaurant that was in the area that she said met his requirements.

In the car as they were driving he saw the hem on the dress she was wearing had slipped up to her mid thighs. He could see she was going to pull the hem down so he said, "Please don't do that but leave it where it is. You do know you have great legs and I like looking at them."

Lee stopped in her efforts and he thought he could see a blush on her face. He also thought or sensed there was a little hesitancy on her part or she was uncomfortable in going with him to this restaurant.

"I sense that there is some nervousness in you about going to this restaurant. Is something wrong with us going there?"

"Well... , there might be some people there..."

"Let me guess what you are going to say. You were going to say that there might be people there that know you and when they see me with you they are going to want to know who I am. If they were to find out that I was a paid escort you would be extremely embarrassed. Am I right?"

Quietly and in a resigned manner that reflected she had no choice but to respond to Ron she said, "Yes, unfortunately you are."

"Lee, you should know my name is not Ron Sizzler but it is Ron Zizzler, that is Zizzler with a 'Z' and not an 'S.' If your friends ask you who I am why don't you tell them that I am Ron Zizzler and just a friend who also happens to be the portfolio manager of the Resurrection Fund."

The expression on her face instantly changed from a somewhat worried one to one of surprised look. "You are!"

"Yes I am."

"Oh Ron, I remember reading an article on you in Barron's. The headline which caught my eye was that "Zizzler has the Resurrection Fund Sizzling."

"I believe in that same issue they interviewed you on the turn around you did at your company."

He could see another blush on her face but at the same time could feel that she relaxed in being in Ron's company since she had just learned his social status was equal to hers. She was relieved to know that being seen with him was not going to be a social embarrassment.

Ron brought the car to a stop in front of the restaurant to valet park the car. He went around to the right side of the car to help Lee exit and as she did he saw that the hem of her dress slid up to almost the tops of her thighs. One more inch and he thought he would be able to tell if she was or wasn't wearing panties.

Lee gave him a sly look that told him she knew what she did and knew what he saw. He gave her back a look with a little smile on his face that told her he knew what she did and he liked what he saw.

As they were being shown to their table by the hostess, Lee stopped to say hello to a couple she knew that was dining there. Ron could see some other people noticing Lee and pointing her out to their dining companion.

They had two drinks before dinner which mellowed the both of them. Lee did say she couldn't talk about her company to Ron for the fear of her saying something that could be construed to be insider information. Ron said he understood that but laughingly told her to feel free to talk about what she knows about some of her competitors. He hoped his spy watch recorded those remarks.

Lee asked him about his fund and Ron gave her as they say "The Whole Enchilada" as he told her about it and its performance. She seemed to be surprised and at the same time impressed that Ron had all of his personal funds he invested in equities in this fund.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.