Serendipity - Version Alpha
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - There is a story about a frog that is put into a pot of water at room temperature. The pot is put on the stove and the heat is increased slowly. The frog is alleged not to realize he is being cooked, even up to his final moments. I understand that frog, because in a sense, the same thing happened to me. My house was the pot. My niece and her two friends were the water. And a happy little accident was the source of the heat that slowly cooked me.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First  

As you can imagine, our relationship had completely changed. And in a period of only twenty-four hours. Prior to this, we had each kind of done our own thing for most of the day, spending maybe two or three hours actually interacting with each other. More than once, in the past, I'd wondered why she wanted to come to my house for what she called her "vacation", because a lot of the time she just lay on her bed reading, or watched TV or went for runs or whatever. Now, of course, I knew she'd also spent quite a bit of time fantasizing about having a sexual relationship with her Uncle Bob.

But, really. I mean, she could do all that at home, right?

But now I knew why she wanted to come to my house every year. There's a difference about dreaming about a man ... and being with that man ... even if nothing ever actually happens to fulfill your dream.

And, apparently, when you've been going to Uncle Bob's house for some six years just so you could be near him while you rubbed your clitty raw, and talk to your two best friends about doing all manner of other things with your hunky uncle, when that imagined relationship actually becomes a reality ... well ... you can't go back, as they say.

I know that last sentence was a bit run on, but I did that on purpose, to give you some sense of the frustration Caitlin went through each time she came to my house, rubbed her clitty raw, and then went home still a virgin.

Of course I'm making this sound like the only thing she was interested in was my penis in her vagina. That's silly, especially since, for most of those six years, she was too young to actually understand what sex really was. For some of them she was prepubescent and didn't have the hormones necessary to make a girl want to have sex.

But those hormones have nothing to do with feelings of love, and affection. And all humans are capable of loving, no matter how young they are. That complicates things sometimes. Love is the binding force that keeps two people together, and when you're together for a long time, then those hormones, when they start being produced, have a chance to kick in.

Anyway, the point is that everything had changed, and the "old" Caitlin was gone. The "new" Caitlin still wanted to read, or watch TV or run, but not nearly for as much time as she'd done those things in the past.

The new Caitlin had another most favorite pastime now.

The new Caitlin wanted to get naked and be nasty with her Uncle Bob.

A lot.

Like the very next morning, when she woke up in bed with a man for the first time in her life, naked and well fucked. As it turned out, she woke up before me, which gave her the opportunity to think about things and stare at my naked body in repose. I was lying on my back, which meant the thing that had plundered her pussy the night before was in full view. It looked nothing like it had the last few times she'd seen it. I daresay it wasn't even all that impressive. Which might be why she decided she wanted it to get hard again.

She woke me up and invited me to cleanse her body in the shower. Of course she reciprocated, and soon we were making all the motions, but now they had nothing to do with cleansing.

She ended up on her knees, getting in some practice on the new thing Ashley had taught her the previous day, but eventually pulled her lips off my prick and stood up.

"She's right. That's hard on the knees. Let's go back to bed."

Fifteen minutes later, all dried off, she got her first mouthful of cum. She swallowed like the trooper she'd been taught to be, and then sat up, just tasting. She wrinkled her nose, and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Was that okay?" she asked, suddenly a teenager again.

"It was fantastic," I sighed.

"Does it really make a difference if the girl swallows?"

"I can't explain it, but it does," I admitted.

"I like the sucking part," she said. "The swallowing part not so much."

"You don't have to do that part," I said.

"Actually, it's the getting it in my mouth part that's a little icky. I've never tasted anything like that and it's weird."

"You don't have to get it in your mouth," I said.

"You're sweet," she said. "Tell you what. That's going to be a special treat for you," she said." Like on your birthday or whatever. Every once in a while I'll swallow. But most times I won't, okay?"

"Deal," I said. I didn't grin. I wanted to, but I didn't.

An hour later we were skinny-dipping in the pool, doing more sexual play, rather than serious sex. We'd swim apart and then come back together for a slippery embrace. We'd have a race, and then kiss for a while. It was during one of those kisses that Ashley's voice startled us both.

"Get a room, you two!"

We looked up to see the other two musketeers standing there, staring at us.

"We have a room," said Caitlin. "But why stay in a cramped, dark room all the time when you have a big, open pool?"

"I agree," said Ashley. "Can we come in?"

"Of course," said Caitlin, automatically.

Ashley promptly took off her shirt and shorts, revealing her bikini. Emma did the same. The only thing was that Ashley didn't stop there. She kicked off her shoes and then did things to the ties on her bikini that made the pieces flutter to the cement. Only then did she jump in the pool with a whoop.

Emma stood there for a few seconds, but the previous day had done a lot for Emma's self-confidence, and she followed suit, no pun intended. She didn't even blush.

Of course Caitlin scolded them, and of course they said that if she could swim naked in the pool, then they could too, etcetera and so forth. In the end, she sternly reminded them that there was a "hands off" policy on Uncle Bob.

"Absolutely," said Ashley, standing in waist high water with her lovely breasts glistening in the sun. "Hands off." She grinned. "That leaves plenty of room for our mouths."

That led to what I can only call water wrestling, which isn't a real term as far as I know, but it's what they looked like they were doing.

If you ever want to firm up your erection ... just watch three naked teenaged girls trying to assert their dominance in a swimming pool.

I actually got out of the water, thinking that might settle them down. But all that did was draw the flies to the honey as I lay on a chaise lounge, letting the sun dry me off.

It seems they had come to an agreement that "hands off - mouths on" was an acceptable compromise.

They took turns again. Ashley deep throated me again, and instructed them on how to effect this position without dying. Caitlin couldn't quite get it, and did a lot of coughing and hacking. She finally gave up.

Emma, however, not only found it easy, she said it made her pussy wet. Shy little Emma Wilkinson actually said that out loud! Soon, her nose was pressed against my pubes. She looked up at me with big eyes and I heard the rasping of air going in and out of her nostrils.

"You're going to make some young man insanely happy some day," I panted.

"Don't hog him," said Caitlin, who I think might have been a little jealous.

In the end, though, it was Emma who got the mouthful. She actually asked for it.

"Go ahead," said Caitlin. "I'm not so big on the taste."

"You're insane," said Ashley. "He tastes yummy."

"I agree," said Emma.

"Then be my guest," said Caitlin, a little tartly.

A few minutes later I was gasping as Emma lovingly drank me down. When she finally pulled off and smacked her lips, saying "Yum!" I knew that a diehard cocksucker had been born.

What seemed crazy was that ten minutes later I was dozing in the sun on the chaise lounge, while the three girls were cavorting in the pool again. For the next thirty minutes they acted not only like the teenagers they were, but just like they were fully dressed as well, chatting like girls do, talking about everything under the sun. Finally Caitlin dripped on me and said "We're going inside to get dressed and get something to eat. Don't burn, okay?"

Since I could already feel the heat of overexposure to the sun on most of my front, I got up and walked in with them. It was just like we'd done a hundred times before, except that we were all naked.

They did get dressed, and after they ate, Ashley and Emma left. Caitlin looked at me and said, "You need something on that burn." I ended up naked again, lying on my back on the bed, while she spread most of a jar of Noxema from my forehead to my shins.

Then she took off her clothes and rubbed it in with her body.

Pretty soon she was paying special attention to my erection, lovingly stroking it, learning how to make me groan as my cum jetted out into the air and fell back on my stomach.

She rubbed that in too.

Then we took a nap.


I don't know how long we slept, because I have no idea what time it was when we went to sleep. But I was awakened to the sensations of a sucking mouth on my rock hard erection. I lifted my head to see her lying half on my lower body, happily sucking and playing with my cock. I couldn't believe I hadn't awakened before this.

"Doesn't the Noxema you rubbed all over that taste terrible?" I asked.

She made a slurping sound as she pulled off my rod.

"It kind of soaked in, I think," she said. "And I wiped you off with a warm washcloth. I don't taste a thing except you."

"Then don't let me interrupt you," I said, grinning.

She went back to it for a while, obviously having fun, and obviously just playing, rather than trying to actually get me to cum.

But then she crawled up on top of me, reached, nosed, impaled herself, and went to work on a much more serious level. She seemed almost frantic as she gyrated, her hair flying, and her vocal cords vibrating, as she chased an orgasm. Once she caught it, she collapsed on top of me and put her lips right next to my ear.

"I love you so much," she panted, softly.

I ran my hands up and down her smooth, naked back.

"You're insane," I said, squeezing her.

"No I'm not," she replied. "Get ready, 'cause I'm gonna go again."

And she did. It was so entertaining watching her have fun that I almost didn't want to cum.

Almost.

The next time she flopped down loosely, I rolled her over and pounded her until I spurted deep in her belly.

That time it was me who was frantic.


I think we were a little like honeymooners. Part of that might have been because, when all this happened, she only had one week left to stay. After that she was going back to California, where there would be no Uncle Bob, and she'd have to go back to her five fingers, or her own personal Lester.

Come to think of it, maybe the reason I was just as interested in playing bedroom games with her was because in a week, she was going back to California, and I would have no Caitlin, and would have to go back to my own five fingers.

Whatever the reason was, we went at it like newlyweds. If Em and Ash weren't there, then the chances were she was naked and getting her bell rung.

She developed a special liking for the cowgirl position. For a while she would sit tall in the saddle, just using her weight to take advantage of the springiness of the bed to move us both up and down. She didn't rise up off my penis. That is to say she didn't make me go in and out. She just parked the tip of my cock at the opening of her womb and then made us both move so that things moved around in there a little bit. And, I'm telling you, she looked just like she was riding a horse.

Then, after having an orgasm that way, she'd fall forward to lie on my chest, still impaled, while she caught her breath. Some kisses usually came then, followed by her raising her body enough that I could get to her nipples with my lips and fingers. Then, still leaning forward, she'd rock forwards and backwards, rubbing the shit out of her clit with me, instead of her fingers, until she came that way too.

Sometimes I came while she was doing that. She was fantastically tight, and when she moved that way, it felt like a velvet-gloved, heated hand was stroking me off.

And if I didn't, she'd fall to one side, rolling us over until I was on top. At that point it was always easy to spurt in Caitlin.

Especially when she said things like, "Oh fuck, I love doing this with you."

It was magical. Suddenly, after probably two years of feeling like having a girlfriend was more work than it was worth, and too time consuming to boot, I had a woman in my life who already lived with me and had a special thing for my penis. It was heady stuff, the kind of thing that can make a man do stupid things.

Like ignoring the likely effects of pumping what seemed like a gallon of sperm into Caitlin's unprotected pussy.

I can hear you sneering out there, saying things like, "Nobody could ignore the fact that he was cumming in an unprotected pussy." But it happens all the time. It is exactly like smoking. Everybody knows that smoking will kill you. It's impossible not to know it. We're inundated by warnings. But the smoker goes right on puffing away. Part of that is the addiction. But another part of it is the way we try to fool ourselves into thinking that the bad things that happen to other people, won't happen to us. Yes, smoking causes lung cancer in 75% of all smokers. But it doesn't cause lung cancer in the other 25% ... and I'm sure I'll be in that 25% that doesn't get it. You think about it, but you convince yourself you'll dodge that bullet, because that bullet can be dodged.

We do the same thing with sex. Especially teenagers. And yes, I'm far from being a teenager, but I'm not immune from wishful thinking. I can't speak for Caitlin, but that's what I was doing. I was engaging in wishful thinking that all this would end up as a summer of fun, with no complications, and it would be something we'd both remember forever. I fully expected Caitlin to grow up and realize her crush on Uncle Bob was silly, and adjust toward someone her own age.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.